Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 23, 2014, 10:13:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Farrington Stiff River Sport Race 3 Indiana Downs 10/10/2012. A DISGRACE!!!  (Read 4338 times)
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2012, 10:40:15 AM »

You didnt learn very much from that Vegas tout did you ?
The difference in his drives is basically out and out cheating , not that you would be able to tell the difference. Either way, you had to play him last night

Thanks for answering my question douche
Report to moderator   Logged
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2012, 10:40:53 AM »

I bet its not a stiff because he posted a pic of your girlfriend huh??? 

By this very reasoning are you knocking Stone because of the problems you had at BUV and he is a member there?

Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2012, 10:47:24 AM »

Only 5600 in the win pool Ziggster. The smart folks here who watched that replay had a lot to do with that price. Farrington is a fraud.

...and you were not one of them because you quit harness racing a long time ago.

What a fool.
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2012, 10:47:56 AM »

Watch Farrington......he never hits the horse......a couple wheel discs taps and thats it.......when you have the 8 hole and everyone leaves around you and you dont have much gate speed it puts you in a way worse spot than if you have the 5 hole like he did in this race......both races he doesnt do much in the stretch.....please tell me where the huge diference is in drives?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

Its NOT about whipping.
Last week Farrington could have been 3rd over in a good outer flow. He gapped and allowed 2 or 3 other out and was in a no shot spot that could have been a good 3rd over. Yesterday he was out at 3/8ths and flushed cover to get a good trip.
He was also loaded so the few taps were all that were needed.
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2012, 10:49:08 AM »

The douche gang strikes again.
jdizigg

« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2012, 10:50:09 AM »

By this very reasoning are you knocking Stone because of the problems you had at BUV and he is a member there?

its because that is his first thing always out of his mouth replying to him...
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2012, 10:51:49 AM »

Its NOT about whipping.
Last week Farrington could have been 3rd over in a good outer flow. He gapped and allowed 2 or 3 other out and was in a no shot spot that could have been a good 3rd over. Yesterday he was out at 3/8ths and flushed cover to get a good trip.
He was also loaded so the few taps were all that were needed.

Seemed to me he was gapping his cover until at least the 5/8's like he was having trouble keeping up
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2012, 10:53:52 AM »

He wants to expose cheaters like he says in his lies and garbage so i will expose him for what he did to me.......you should stay out of it dude becase that doesnt concern you
jdizigg

« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2012, 10:59:58 AM »

http://66.209.93.91/racereplays/cust/harnessracing.php?r=20121010IJ3

WATCH THIS RACE....THE DRIVE IS A JOKE. THE HORSE IS LOADED AND HE TUCKS HIM TO THE INSIDE SO HE WOULDNT HAVE TO EXPLAIN NOT BEING ABLE TO GET OUT. NEVER URGED THE WHOLE MILE....STILL GETS OUT NEVER URGES HIM AT ALL THE DRIVE WAS A JOKE...IF YOU CANT SEE THIS WATCHING THIS RACE YOU SHOULDNT BE BETTING.

Yesterday has him on the bit the whole mile, kicks the earplugs, and had em measured the WHOLE time...Week before gapping off and never tried a lick could have won the week before just as easy....Again im not saying i know everything...if you cant see the difference you shouldnt be gambling on the sport..
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2012, 11:00:10 AM »

I love how you fools all say see he stiffed put cannot point out any difference in the drives..........his horse has no gate speed....the week before he had the 8 hole and the 7 & 9 left leaving him 8th from the start....this week 5 post and no leaves from the outside leaving him 5th at the quarter...gapped cover for quite some time then kicked it in stretch with no urging......tell me one difference please...

CPW....I never touted black ops or any other horse for this race i just said that he was loaded with pace in the previous race which had nothing to do with my prediction for a race in 10 days...get a clue
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: October 21, 2012, 11:01:08 AM »

Seemed to me he was gapping his cover until at least the 5/8's like he was having trouble keeping up
He did but just a little. The week before he gapped about 4 lengths and allowed other horses in front of him a chance to get off the rail. No chance of that yesterday.
jdizigg

« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2012, 11:01:44 AM »

SEEEMED LIKE THAT STONE, he was intentionally holding him back him just watch...
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2012, 11:03:34 AM »

JJ was a way of bringing out the worst in people.

Reasons are many but no need to go into details here
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2012, 11:04:20 AM »

I love how you fools all say see he stiffed put cannot point out any difference in the drives..........his horse has no gate speed....the week before he had the 8 hole and the 7 & 9 left leaving him 8th from the start....this week 5 post and no leaves from the outside leaving him 5th at the quarter...gapped cover for quite some time then kicked it in stretch with no urging......tell me one difference please...

CPW....I never touted black ops or any other horse for this race i just said that he was loaded with pace in the previous race which had nothing to do with my prediction for a race in 10 days...get a clue

I did explain the difference. Scroll back please.
jdizigg

« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2012, 11:04:31 AM »

Thats what i keep telling you stone...the DRIVES were drastically different...Last week he was dicking around with him LOADED never urged him in the stretch...YESTERDAY has him on his toes on the bit...MAKES SURE HE follows cover AND KICKS THE EARPLUGS OUT AND URGES having had the race measured the WHOLE stretch.....I never side with the stiff argument this time it was plain as day stone...Just admit you were wrong about this one....We all have been wrong before..
Blue Chip55

« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2012, 11:05:18 AM »

No problem. Anytime
Good luck with the Rating System today  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2012, 11:07:12 AM »

Thats what i keep telling you stone...the DRIVES were drastically different...Last week he was dicking around with him LOADED never urged him in the stretch...YESTERDAY has him on his toes on the bit...MAKES SURE HE follows cover AND KICKS THE EARPLUGS OUT AND URGES having had the race measured the WHOLE stretch.....I never side with the stiff argument this time it was plain as day stone...Just admit you were wrong about this one....We all have been wrong before..

The line "Makes SURE HE follows cover" tells it all. THATS the difference.
Blue Chip55

« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2012, 11:08:42 AM »

WATCH THIS RACE....THE DRIVE IS A JOKE. THE HORSE IS LOADED AND HE TUCKS HIM TO THE INSIDE SO HE WOULDNT HAVE TO EXPLAIN NOT BEING ABLE TO GET OUT. NEVER URGED THE WHOLE MILE....STILL GETS OUT NEVER URGES HIM AT ALL THE DRIVE WAS A JOKE...IF YOU CANT SEE THIS WATCHING THIS RACE YOU SHOULDNT BE BETTING.

Yesterday has him on the bit the whole mile, kicks the earplugs, and had em measured the WHOLE time...Week before gapping off and never tried a lick could have won the week before just as easy....Again im not saying i know everything...if you cant see the difference you shouldnt be gambling on the sport..

Well said Ziggster thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
You're wasting your time. No clue what hes looking at
But if he compares what you posted, even HE might learn a little
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2012, 11:18:10 AM »

Well said Ziggster thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
You're wasting your time. No clue what hes looking at
But if he compares what you posted, even HE might learn a little
Thats why you can have 40 guys watch a race and the only thing they will agree on is the final results. Everything else from start to finish will be different.
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2012, 11:48:24 AM »

Pot calling the kettle arab right Habib ?  Your problems are well documented...Yours became a trial... maroon maroon maroon
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: October 21, 2012, 11:50:02 AM »

The douche gang strikes again.
and the towel head Middle eastern terrorist is sucking hind tit again.  RIP RIP RIP
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2012, 11:52:35 AM »

and denigrated JJ's pic because he posted a pic of your girlfriend...
Girlfriends and horses are mutually exclusive...
How is the King Huh
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2012, 12:22:00 PM »

Pot calling the kettle arab right Habib ?  Your problems are well documented...Yours became a trial... maroon maroon maroon

Hello jack The Ripper aka R2D2

Ripped open anyone lately?
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2012, 12:34:03 PM »

and denigrated JJ's pic because he posted a pic of your girlfriend...
Girlfriends and horses are mutually exclusive...
How is the King Huh

You are a fool Jack The Ripper.

How would like if your gf or wife's pictures are put up without your permission and derogatory things written about her and made fun of her.

Please answer that.
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2012, 12:41:00 PM »

and the towel head Middle eastern terrorist is sucking hind tit again.  RIP RIP RIP

I advise you not to talk bad about the middle easterners. One more oil embargo and you guys will be walking from Chicago to New York.

All your presidents since Eisenhower have been know to sleep with middle easterners specially the Saudis even though 15 of the 19  9/11 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia.

I wonder why.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: