Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 19, 2014, 12:57:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Farrington Stiff River Sport Race 3 Indiana Downs 10/10/2012. A DISGRACE!!!  (Read 4193 times)
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2012, 11:31:47 AM »

I bet its not a stiff because he posted a pic of your girlfriend huh???  I just watched the replay and the effort was minimal.  It looked like he could have tipped and asked for horse and he wasnt even urging his horse....I call it like i see it...If i bet the horse i would be pissed.

A very good point...I missed that one....nice work.
Report to moderator   Logged

jdizigg

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2012, 11:36:09 AM »

I thought it was a great drive......there was speed up front and he was sitting in the flow and his horse just didnt quite get there.......if you are trying to stiff a horse why would you ever put the horse in contention?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Stone im beginning to catagorize you in the flame posters...Because while i dont know everything, i do know how to evaluate a replay and chart an effort...That a piss poor effort and he was loaded with pace just wasnt asking....Yes JJ pull on the right line and ask for the horse isnt asking for to much...imo
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2012, 11:50:47 AM »

Stone im beginning to catagorize you in the flame posters...Because while i dont know everything, i do know how to evaluate a replay and chart an effort...That a piss poor effort and he was loaded with pace just wasnt asking....Yes JJ pull on the right line and ask for the horse isnt asking for to much...imo

So you are saying if he urged the horse more he would have done better?Huh   There is no factual basis for this and the horses were flying by him........this guy has driven in 1000's of  races to your 0 and he probably knew his horse was done......a horse came off the pylons in front of him so obviously he wasnt keeping up.......if he beats the horse 20 times and he doesnt respond then you fools will complain about that..........i would rather see a drive like that then a guy beating his horse into oblivion when they have no chance......loaded with pace would have been the horse that finished 2nd that got of the pylons in front of a fading Farrington and just missed.....Black Ops=loaded with pace   not Farrington's horse
jdizigg

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2012, 12:05:23 PM »

So you are saying if he urged the horse more he would have done better?Huh   There is no factual basis for this and the horses were flying by him........this guy has driven in 1000's of  races to your 0 and he probably knew his horse was done......a horse came off the pylons in front of him so obviously he wasnt keeping up.......if he beats the horse 20 times and he doesnt respond then you fools will complain about that..........i would rather see a drive like that then a guy beating his horse into oblivion when they have no chance......loaded with pace would have been the horse that finished 2nd that got of the pylons in front of a fading Farrington and just missed.....Black Ops=loaded with pace   not Farrington's horse

if thats your assessment you should stop handicapping.
yeast

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2012, 12:14:35 PM »

He just followed the horse in front of him to the wire. If he had horse if he pulled to the right and asked his horse we dont know. That was a really lack of effort by Farrington he gave his horse no chance to win.
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2012, 12:34:32 PM »

He just followed the horse in front of him to the wire. If he had horse if he pulled to the right and asked his horse we dont know. That was a really lack of effort by Farrington he gave his horse no chance to win.
If he would have followed the original horse in front of him he would have been 3rd over and only about 4 lengths off the leader not  5th over and about 9 or 10 lengths behind. Driving into traffic also hurt.
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2012, 12:53:38 PM »

alas bad drivers are just that bad drivers...Adjustments to be made often confuse them.
Notice Wrenn, who is the best out there by far, sucked that race or more so his horse had zip .
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2012, 08:00:25 PM »

THIS ISNT OVER./
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2012, 08:07:03 PM »

THIS ISNT OVER./

Of course not...key here is to be on boad when Ricky gets green light

muddy

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2012, 09:05:18 PM »

New to my radar this Farrington outright stiffs his charge in Race 3 yesterday.

Race 3 head number 8.

link to replay i hope!!!

9-2 winner for the 200k
jdizigg

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2012, 09:27:47 PM »

9-2 winner for the 200k

I know he was on my tickets....He was loaded last week....Great call  bowing
yeast

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2012, 09:42:39 PM »

9-2 winner for the 200k
  Against the same bunch as last week and won handily.
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2012, 09:52:38 PM »

Against the same bunch as last week and won handily.
Goes to show...what JJ originally saw which we all verified was that Farrington stiffed the horse last time...great call JJ  beer beer beer
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2012, 10:06:30 PM »

this thread is laughable........the horse was 22-1 and finished good to up 5th....I dont know what you expect from a 22-1 horse but that didnt seem like a stiff to me.....you just like too randomly throw stuff out there with no factual basis

laughing guy
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2012, 03:38:43 AM »

Stone wrong again...JJ and JD right again. Why does this not surprise me..
Horse must not have had a good numper in the NRS so of course stoney would not bet him.
What friggin race were you watching Huh? laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2012, 10:05:05 AM »

Stone wrong again...JJ and JD right again. Why does this not surprise me..
Horse must not have had a good numper in the NRS so of course stoney would not bet him.
What friggin race were you watching Huh? laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Just because he wins the next week doesnt mean it was a stiff the week before.....and if you actually watch the race he does the same thing, minimal urging if any at all and his horse won.............you people are fools.....you guys wanted him to beat his horse into the ground and not have anything left for this race......and we are talking about 2-year olds with limited experience.......this week and last week have one thing in common and one thing only and that is, the horse got the same drive
Blue Chip55

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2012, 10:17:06 AM »

Goes to show...what JJ originally saw which we all verified was that Farrington stiffed the horse last time...great call JJ  beer beer beer

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Sadly not everyone observed what when on last week'
Thanks JJ......great call indeed
jdizigg

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2012, 10:21:29 AM »

You guys want to talk about a drastic difference in the drives???  Wheres Sulkyfromouterspace??  Watch the replay of farrington last week, and then watch this week.....Drastically different....Not good glad this was caught so everyone knew to play the horse.....11 dollars?Huh?
jdizigg

« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2012, 10:22:45 AM »

Just because he wins the next week doesnt mean it was a stiff the week before.....and if you actually watch the race he does the same thing, minimal urging if any at all and his horse won.............you people are fools.....you guys wanted him to beat his horse into the ground and not have anything left for this race......and we are talking about 2-year olds with limited experience.......this week and last week have one thing in common and one thing only and that is, the horse got the same drive

STONE i respect your opinion.....WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING?Huh?  You need to put on your glasses and rewatch bud....
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2012, 10:25:57 AM »

Fools who bet this one...and not the one you opioned about who you had as the one to watch... maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2012, 10:26:17 AM »

the link below is for the losers who got their $2 run over and then start dumb threads like this one

http://www.dreamofglorydays.net

The above comment will surely hurt Bugsy Moran

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Blue Chip55

« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2012, 10:33:30 AM »

You guys want to talk about a drastic difference in the drives???  Wheres Sulkyfromouterspace??  Watch the replay of farrington last week, and then watch this week.....Drastically different....Not good glad this was caught so everyone knew to play the horse.....11 dollars?Huh?

Only 5600 in the win pool Ziggster. The smart folks here who watched that replay had a lot to do with that price. Farrington is a fraud.

Shame some folks  have zero clue how to watch a race and didnt take the free cash last night

Others did  trophy trophy trophy
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2012, 10:34:25 AM »

STONE i respect your opinion.....WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING?Huh?  You need to put on your glasses and rewatch bud....

Watch Farrington......he never hits the horse......a couple wheel discs taps and thats it.......when you have the 8 hole and everyone leaves around you and you dont have much gate speed it puts you in a way worse spot than if you have the 5 hole like he did in this race......both races he doesnt do much in the stretch.....please tell me where the huge diference is in drives?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
Blue Chip55

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2012, 10:34:55 AM »

Fools who bet this one...and not the one you opioned about who you had as the one to watch... maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Blue Chip55

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2012, 10:37:34 AM »

Watch Farrington......he never hits the horse......a couple wheel discs taps and thats it.......when you have the 8 hole and everyone leaves around you and you dont have much gate speed it puts you in a way worse spot than if you have the 5 hole like he did in this race......both races he doesnt do much in the stretch.....please tell me where the huge diference is in drives?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

You didnt learn very much from that Vegas tout did you ?
The difference in his drives is basically out and out cheating , not that you would be able to tell the difference. Either way, you had to play him last night
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: