Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 22, 2014, 04:47:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ALMOST 1000 PAGES OF TOPICS ON BTW  (Read 1141 times)
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2012, 01:24:26 AM »

Some is tasteless and classless, sure.. There seems to be a lot of feuds going on here. If anyone has a real problem with anyone and it upsets them they should just click ignore and be done with it. Going into diatribes about other ppl's conduct is a waste of time, you're not gonna change anything or more importantly anyone. Ultimately I would like th ability to decide if I want to read jokes n off color humor mixed in w/ racing talk and occasionally by itself! I enjoy it. If you don't you know who to ignore for the most part- that simple. Going on and on about how big of an ***hole someone else is is passive aggressive fighting even if they "started" it.. You can be done with it if you want to be. If you enjoy engaging in feuds than I'm not gonna stop you from doing it. I think it's pointless but I'm not about trying to stop others from enjoying things that I don't particularly care for. Call me a Liberterian- not to be confused with "The Liberteriann" of Northfield (obscure NFLD horse reference)

My personal opinion is that people should have enough respect for the person who pays for and hosts the forum to follow that person's rules as long as they're a guest here. It's not like the rules are unclear. Any other behavior from a guest is just boorish, and what we're talking about here is 3500 pages of boorishness vs. 1000 pages of what the forum was designed to host by its owner.

IF, of course, CPW was anywhere remotely close. 

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Report to moderator   Logged

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2012, 04:53:37 AM »

My personal opinion is that people should have enough respect for the person who pays for and hosts the forum to follow that person's rules as long as they're a guest here. It's not like the rules are unclear. Any other behavior from a guest is just boorish, and what we're talking about here is 3500 pages of boorishness vs. 1000 pages of what the forum was designed to host by its owner.

IF, of course, CPW was anywhere remotely close. 

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
clownish,churlish, classless, cloddish, loutish, uncouth...So like yelling in a restaurant ?
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2012, 05:19:31 AM »

I just wanna see the list of Terrys "valued" posters.  What criteria must we meet to be "valued" in HIS estimation?  Have an opposing opinion?  Then I am not valued?  Cut up and post funny photos, and clown around and someone is not "valued" .   I feel like I'm getting measured against the Yen or the Euro here........except his version of commodities is much maligned.

Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2012, 06:17:29 AM »

I like everyone who can discuss civilly.
when they get wacky i can sure blast with the best
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2012, 08:03:35 AM »

I like everyone who can discuss civilly.
when they get wacky i can sure blast with the best

So you dont like yourself?HuhHuh Do you remember when we disagreed on a topic and you posted a picture of my girlfriend?Huh? Do you call that discussing something civilly?Huh? This is guy is just like schnittker, he talks out of both sides of his mouth.......you have never been able to discuss anything without saying something nasty about another person
jdizigg

« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2012, 08:38:03 AM »

So you dont like yourself?HuhHuh Do you remember when we disagreed on a topic and you posted a picture of my girlfriend?Huh? Do you call that discussing something civilly?Huh? This is guy is just like schnittker, he talks out of both sides of his mouth.......you have never been able to discuss anything without saying something nasty about another person

You bring the same thing up every argument...I know the "gang" has done some stuff that wasnt right but can we just move on??? 
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2012, 08:56:38 AM »

You bring the same thing up every argument...I know the "gang" has done some stuff that wasnt right but can we just move on??? 

Nope if they can dish out they should be able to take it, right? the guy cannot discuss anything without bashing people and he said "I like everyone who can discuss civilly." but he cannot do it himself.....sorry that I posted a FACT and it upset you
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2012, 09:02:05 AM »

Nope if they can dish out they should be able to take it, right? the guy cannot discuss anything without bashing people and he said "I like everyone who can discuss civilly." but he cannot do it himself.....sorry that I posted a FACT and it upset you

You are not civil!!!
All you do is take the opposite of whatever I say and make asinine comments.

Just like what you have done in this thread.

stone162

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2012, 09:11:17 AM »

You are not civil!!!
All you do is take the opposite of whatever I say and make asinine comments.

Just like what you have done in this thread.

Nope its hard to be civil with a guy who posted pictures of my girlfriend because he disagreed with me on a subject......I love showing everyone what a dope you are and that you talk out of both sides of our mouth
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2012, 10:07:04 AM »

clownish,churlish, classless, cloddish, loutish, uncouth...So like yelling in a restaurant ?

There at least you're a paying customer. More like carrying on loudly, drunkenly, profanely, and belligerently at a house where you're a guest at a party.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 10:13:06 AM by honest & balanced terry » Report to moderator   Logged

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2012, 11:07:12 AM »

There at least you're a paying customer. More like carrying on loudly, drunkenly, profanely, and belligerently at a house where you're a guest at a party.
Valid analogy.  I see your point.
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2012, 11:09:26 AM »

Unfortunately, did not see the picture...What does she look like ? 
Sorry buddy...A joke.
By the way are you still a loyal Goose Stepping Soldier at the only civil harness website ?  sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2012, 11:18:00 AM »

Unfortunately, did not see the picture...What does she look like ? 
Sorry buddy...A joke.
By the way are you still a loyal Goose Stepping Soldier at the only civil harness website ?  sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm

I'm thinking it wasn't juicejunkies who did it.

I don't have proof.
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2012, 01:21:29 PM »

Terry probably isnt in a position to give you that list.
He hates harness and comes over here only when its slow on his throughbred side and/or to cause trouble.

The list is pretty easy to comprehend. Just read.
You are a hoodlum and associate over and over again with "known" hoodlums.

Next?

Hoodlum?  Really?  Pass the hashpipe please.....

Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2012, 01:23:19 PM »

You are a hoodlum "sympathizer".

Which is OK.

It doesn't make you a bad person or open you up for scorn.
I have in the past sympathised with them.

If I did a thread on the hoodlums it wont last long.
So I try to offer constructive criticism in their threads.

Chandler says ruff ruff

next?

Wern't you the guy cryin about threads getting deleted?  This makes you a hoodlum then.........own it.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: