Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 25, 2014, 09:06:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gilbert Garcia-Herrera belongs in the USTA Hall of Fame  (Read 3049 times)
Yonkers1

Ignore
« on: October 09, 2012, 04:29:05 PM »

The toughest track in the nation and the Last 12 months at Yonkers   273 Starts   41% Win,  19% place, 11% show  ITM 70%, probably   4 or 5th another 30%, this guy can make owners money, maybe build him his own wing at Goshen
Report to moderator   Logged
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 04:45:47 PM »

The toughest track in the nation and the Last 12 months at Yonkers   273 Starts   41% Win,  19% place, 11% show  ITM 70%, probably   4 or 5th another 30%, this guy can make owners money, maybe build him his own wing at Goshen

HEZ A HORSEMAN.
kingofcrete

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 04:57:03 PM »

PENA CLONE?
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 04:58:06 PM »

Another superstar from Cal Expo that couldn't win there.
Hall of shame.
Yonkers1

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 05:09:31 PM »

HEZ A HORSEMAN.

Does Pigland shoe for him ?
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 05:10:46 PM »

Does Pigland shoe for him ?

No Joe Faraldo won't let Pigland work at Yonkers except for Steak Races.
trottingstud

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 06:33:22 PM »

why a clone. it is pena's main beard. just the facts
jks best

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 07:40:11 PM »

why a clone. it is pena's main beard. just the facts

YEP.
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 08:20:39 PM »

GIL IS A VERY GOOD HORSEMAN,,,BUT A GREAT ONE W/PENA
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 11:18:38 PM »

HEZ A HORSEMAN.

Yeh he teachn dem hoss yogi every morning  they   Go hay bolo boo!

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 11:21:06 PM »

The irrefutable fact is Pena and Gilbert were batting less than .250 when they left California and headed east.

And considering the weak competition they were against each night their batting average should have been over .800!

Assuming of course that the reason for their sudden rise to training gods status out east is pure horsemenship not illegal training methods.

So at what point in their sudden rise to greatness did this newfound way to train reveal it'self to them?

On Interstate 40 driving through New Mexico or after their arrival in New York/New Jersey? Or maybe before they left Cali?

I am amazed that they had the balls to be so in your face about it after the Eric Ledfraud cheating scandal.

Who was least likely to succeed on the east coast?  Eric (red hot) Ledfraud?  or Nobodies Lou (who) Pena, Gilbert Garcia and Jen Sabot?

Eric was brazen with his in your face claims and sudden form reversals and that led to his arrest and suspension.

Lou, Gilbert, and Jen are living on borrowed time.  

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 11:56:46 PM »

for how long have people been saying that
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 01:58:09 PM »

for how long have people been saying that

It plays like a soundtrack loop inside my head and every once in a while escapes into a forum post.

I guess with every post it seems less likely that they will ever get caught and testing will never catch up with them. dunno

jdizigg

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2012, 02:13:19 PM »

GarciaHerrera  Harrahs Chester R11 New lifetime mark off the claim won by 10
Hawk

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2012, 02:54:13 PM »

Holy chit that Cal Expo must have some of the greatest trainers in the history of the game. They send the mid level guys out east & all they do is make it look easy. Ban Pena bring in the relief pitcher Gilbert Herra Huh?  Is it a Mexican thing? Some secret family recipe that only works 1000+ miles east of the Pacific Ocean? Who knew it was that easy...they toil @ the Expo for years racing for peanuts....move east & in a couple of years they are set for life....the life of the game of harness racing is getting shorter, but who cares these guys are making a mockery of it & stealing all they can while they can. The testing is way behind what ever the next new great thing is by at least 5-7 cycles. The "legit" guys are on 2-3 cycles ahead
APPRENTICE

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2012, 02:57:58 PM »

GILBERT GOOD PEEPS...HE WOOD NEVER HURT A FLY
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 03:50:10 PM »

ON MY WAY TO THE OTB,,
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 04:01:26 PM »

Another superstar from Cal Expo that couldn't win there.
Hall of shame.

Yes sir y da hell u guys get some 3claimeers
Get your royal Americans out here to Calexpo and learn how to be the next super fricking star?
Instead of *** about it ?
Hell and if u get banned every where as a trainer when u no your a star chit u can run for governor of California!

I mean come on California spits out star trainers like Vernon's new vannilla sundae machine juice had a picture of!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 04:11:44 PM by fuzzypants » Report to moderator   Logged

MR.DALRAE

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 09:05:16 PM »

WHOS NEXT THEN?
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2012, 01:14:33 AM »

WHOS NEXT THEN?

Brown?

Ruiz?

Or whomever is training for KC Carvallo.

Carvallo's horses seem to improve the training percentage of the listed paper trainer no matter who it is.

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2012, 07:22:30 AM »

Brown?

Ruiz?

Or whomever is training for KC Carvallo.

Carvallo's horses seem to improve the training percentage of the listed paper trainer no matter who it is.

K C has one trainer and one only!

Has had the same damn trainer for over a year has gotten new owners involved in harness racing that have found the passion and love of horses so rewarding!

I don't mind your  thoughts and opinions when carefully thought but to make a wild azz guess at some one who gets new owners involved is reachn and does border line liable!

Now stick to Penas associates their secret agent man and try not too go outside that close net circle .

First off all Kia if they want to clean the industry their is a test for 1tpp it's not FDA approved!
So why isnt racing commissions pushing that approval?

Simple there's more damn Penas in this industry than any damn illegals coming across the border!
U would have one damn third the racing and horses u have now!
Quit smitten in gasoline to smoke your crack K I A!

pacinfool

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2012, 07:41:05 AM »

It plays like a soundtrack loop inside my head and every once in a while escapes into a forum post.

I guess with every post it seems less likely that they will ever get caught and testing will never catch up with them. dunno

Everyone thought Lance Armstrong wasn't cheating....now what do people think ??

Everyone said Ben Johnson was the greatest sprinter in his day until he got popped.

I know more than most on this board about the Cali guys. Being a horsemen is no longer the most important aspect in this business. Chemicals rule the day. If you don't already know this you are either a complete idiot, you live in a cave, or you are in denial. Of course more people everyday are turning towards what they can give and what they can get away with. Corruption is not limited to a select few and it is growing everyday....it is the fact these guys just have better numbers and stand out more than the others.

Until the FBI gets involved nothing will be rectified.
HarnessFanDE

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2012, 07:52:47 AM »

Is it a Mexican thing?

I tried a concoction of Corona, Cilantro and Poblano Peppers....To save you the trouble that didn't work.....I agree with you people are just stealing what they can until the game crashes.....which isnt going to be long

SHOWTIME!!!
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2012, 08:26:06 AM »

Everyone thought Lance Armstrong wasn't cheating....now what do people think ??

Everyone said Ben Johnson was the greatest sprinter in his day until he got popped.

I know more than most on this board about the Cali guys. Being a horsemen is no longer the most important aspect in this business. Chemicals rule the day. If you don't already know this you are either a complete idiot, you live in a cave, or you are in denial. Of course more people everyday are turning towards what they can give and what they can get away with. Corruption is not limited to a select few and it is growing everyday....it is the fact these guys just have better numbers and stand out more than the others.

Until the FBI gets involved nothing will be rectified.

What makes u think they r not involved?

The problem is the commissions and boards are not helping speed the process up jmo
If they wanted that test approved it would have been done at warp speed!

So why not?

The corruption and dishonesty would blow a black hole in racing!
I luv u pace fool we all scream clean it up but there is only one way drug free racing,
Do u realize what that would do to the drug and vets who these trainers have made partners with every owner?
How high and far does this delima really reach?

To the moon Alice to the moon!

pacinfool

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2012, 11:18:28 AM »

What makes u think they r not involved?

The problem is the commissions and boards are not helping speed the process up jmo
If they wanted that test approved it would have been done at warp speed!

So why not?

The corruption and dishonesty would blow a black hole in racing!
I luv u pace fool we all scream clean it up but there is only one way drug free racing,
Do u realize what that would do to the drug and vets who these trainers have made partners with every owner?
How high and far does this delima really reach?

To the moon Alice to the moon!

Yes you are right that it would change racing. Could you imagine no drugs at all Huh?  WOW

*** ......these guys wouldn't know what to do with a horse without a needle or a tube.

I wrote a long paragraph on what I think should happen. Then I laughed like hell and said that would never happen.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: