Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 20, 2014, 11:16:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the Giss really down to $.90?  (Read 4396 times)
cecil127
the cat batting the VIP mouse!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2012, 06:32:16 PM »

in giss's defense ive come back with my last dime in the acct 3x with straight supers.
in my defense ive never read his column, ever.  
didnt he wash up on the shore of the usta from the harness racing mecca of northfield?  thats about all i needed to know....and if im wrong-so be it.  doesnt sound like he's kicking @$$ and taking names in the cappin' department.

heres a novel idea: give it to a cute chick....kelly connors, heather moffett, sharla, the diaz dame from pompano....anything with breasts would probably work.  call me crazy.
Report to moderator   Logged

hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it....
Herve Filion
jks best

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2012, 06:34:50 PM »

I have never met the Giss. It is not rocket science he should not have a handicapping column. The USTA should have a competent handicapper for newcomers. The whining after losing every week is a joke.
SNAP OUT OF IT GISS WE ALL HAVE BAD BEATS.
doubledigetman

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2012, 06:35:48 PM »

And the hero of the stupid speaks.

The beat goes on.
Couldn't agree more !!  That's why nobody will ever take him serious !!

It's funny because no matter what he posts it always comes back and makes him look like the idiot he is.
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2012, 06:37:14 PM »

LETS WAIT FOR PANDY WHEN THE BIGM OPENS,,,,IF YOU NEED HELP
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2012, 06:38:09 PM »

Couldn't agree more !!  That's why nobody will ever take him serious !!

It's funny because no matter what he posts it always comes back and makes him look like the idiot he is.

But then its your fault for pointing it out to him and everyone else.
 laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

It does get tiresome.  bang head bang head bang head
TKs Skipper

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2012, 06:38:50 PM »

This is no "cold streak".

If you followed NFLD back in the day you are well aware that the guy is below average, at best, when it comes to handicapping

i was as PC as i could be there as to not to offend anyone who may be friends with the Giss
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2012, 07:10:06 PM »

LETS WAIT FOR PANDY WHEN THE BIGM OPENS,,,,IF YOU NEED HELP

Pandy sucks !!!!!!!
and hes a jacka-s-s too.
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2012, 07:34:03 PM »

Listen, Giss sycophants.. It's nice that you have a personal relationship with the guy. HOWEVER I would bet you the guy gets paid for this so don't tell me he does this purely to benefit racing. In fact, he's doing quite the opposite. Anytime an "expert" (especially a self proclaimed expert) reveals himself to be a complete dunce in their field it's really something that is hard to resist laughing at.

BUT MY #1 QUESTION IS THE FOLLOWING- BEFORE YOU ANSWER GISS LOVERS, TAKE HIS SMELLY CIGAR OUT OF YOUR MOUTH-

What kind of message does the USTA resident expert cappers 15% ROI send to novice bettors? That this is a beatable game or an impossible game to beat (since the "expert" doesn't even get a *** quarter on the dollar)

Sorry for the "edge" on this post it just really pisses me off that there are ppl trying to make me feel guilty for laughing at a guy who considers himself an expert and probably also thinks he's better than you, I, or anyone at this game when it's pretty clear the guy SUCKS

If he didnt refer to himself as an expert, bat .15C/1$ and had the slightest sense of humility it wouldn't be so easy to delight in his failures
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2012, 07:53:01 PM »

Excellant responce.
Its also his home track. He should have solid notes from being able to watch every race every night. Know every horse on the grounds. Still 15%.
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2012, 07:53:40 PM »

Excellant responce.
Its also his home track. He should have solid notes from being able to watch every race every night. Know every horse on the grounds. Still 15%.

You are preaching to the choir.
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2012, 08:11:07 PM »

I just laugh at all of the "pro" handicappers. If any of them were really good they would be cashing tickets instead of touting thier picks.
Bob Pandolpho is the worst in my book because he pats himself on the back 1,000 times after a winner. I guess when the winners a far and few you get that excited after one.
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2012, 08:43:05 PM »

There is only one true professional handicapper.  The NRS ORIGINATOR.  FACT 1000%
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2012, 09:00:49 PM »

I never heard of him but I generally don't read other picks. I would put my selections up against his.
jdizigg

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2012, 10:07:06 PM »

I just laugh at all of the "pro" handicappers. If any of them were really good they would be cashing tickets instead of touting thier picks.
Bob Pandolpho is the worst in my book because he pats himself on the back 1,000 times after a winner. I guess when the winners a far and few you get that excited after one.

Club we took a shot at the the Runn Aces pick 6 carryover.......Its very tough making picks for a reputable company.  Everybody always wants to criticize, BUT the ones who have criticized have a very specific reason why so im inclined to think they have a valid reason...On pandalfo i have cashed some nice tix using some of his picks thats all i will say....
SON OF JOR-EL

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2012, 10:36:37 PM »

"cuZ EYE iZ a troLLz aN, I jUstEd KnoWEd EyED sHOulD deFenSe's dA giSS"
-Mr. Miyagi, October 8, 2012
Classic!!!!!!   Stick 2 sand da floor, and wax da car mr.miyagi!!!!!!!!!
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2012, 10:53:06 PM »

Club we took a shot at the the Runn Aces pick 6 carryover.......Its very tough making picks for a reputable company.  Everybody always wants to criticize, BUT the ones who have criticized have a very specific reason why so im inclined to think they have a valid reason...On pandalfo i have cashed some nice tix using some of his picks thats all i will say....

It may be hard to give picks to a reputable company but its even harder to get 15c/1$ betting to win and/or exactas like the Giss does
momo

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2012, 12:51:59 AM »

the giss is no worse then brower............momo
TrimTab

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2012, 05:38:19 AM »

My general take on this whole thread is a bunch of losers pointing out how another guy is a loser. Plain and simple, unless you can successfully show me where you've had your own handicapping column and have done a better job than the Giss,  then you really have no credibility in your dissent. Winners don't make fun of losers only fellow losers do that.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2012, 06:29:02 AM »

15 per cent is crappy

Every. One has made fun of another Locke handicapper here and his roi is about the same?

But that's ok ?

But why  is it wrong then for goss?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 06:32:57 AM by fuzzypants » Report to moderator   Logged

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
master blaster

not posting from Mom's basement

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2012, 06:36:06 AM »

If you need someone else to do your handicapping for you it might be time to give it up.

I doubt anybody goes to the USTA for Giss's free slections . Giss is more like the guy's on Fox sunday morning whe Howie , Bradshaw and Jimmie Johnson give out their pics , they are doing it for fun and in no way telling you to go out and bet their pics.

You on the other hand are just starting a topic to bash the guy.
thumbs up   GISS GOOD GUY HELPS PROMOTE SPORT BUT I DONT TAKE CAPPERS THEY GET ON USTA SITE SERIOUSLY

The above statement may be opinion and/or speculation.  Do not trust everything you read on the internet.
Supporter of all suspected Drug Trainers
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2012, 07:02:51 AM »

thumbs up   GISS GOOD GUY HELPS PROMOTE SPORT BUT I DONT TAKE CAPPERS THEY GET ON USTA SITE SERIOUSLY

So what do u consider promoting the sport?
How many people flick to harness racing because of Giss ?

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2012, 08:13:24 AM »

If you need someone else to do your handicapping for you it might be time to give it up.

I doubt anybody goes to the USTA for Giss's free slections . Giss is more like the guy's on Fox sunday morning whe Howie , Bradshaw and Jimmie Johnson give out their pics , they are doing it for fun and in no way telling you to go out and bet their pics.

You on the other hand are just starting a topic to bash the guy.

He's nothing like those guys.  Howie Long, Terry Bradshaw and Jimmie Johnson all played or coached professional football, they've done it.  Giss never did it.  Not a good comparison.
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2012, 09:28:09 AM »

My general take on this whole thread is a bunch of losers pointing out how another guy is a loser. Plain and simple, unless you can successfully show me where you've had your own handicapping column and have done a better job than the Giss,  then you really have no credibility in your dissent. Winners don't make fun of losers only fellow losers do that.

U live in Chicago? I'll meet you anywhere within the area and lay my 5000 to your 500 I can put up better ROI.. It would be nearly impossible not to.. In fact I bet you the majority of trained monkeys can punch random #s and beat this ***.. U clearly don't read his column, if u did you'd see how bad he is n how his #s defy the laws of probability.. Until u see it for yourself STFU bc u clearly don't know what you're talking about, guys who have never been to track would put up significantly better #s

Wanna accept my bet? 5000/500..  If you're out of the area Id put my 10k up to your 2k and meet you somewhere closer to you
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2012, 09:33:53 AM »

Lol wanna see how easy it is to beat this guy? I'll bet the 1 in every race at a track of your choice.. Will smoke the Giss
burton

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2012, 09:47:53 AM »

I never heard of him but I generally don't read other picks. I would put my selections up against his.
PUT THEM UP HERE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: