Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 09:53:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Check Me Out--beaten and overhyped  (Read 930 times)
coldpunch

« on: October 07, 2012, 01:35:21 PM »

CMO was beaten today by Twin B Missy--that makes 3 lifetime --2 last year @ Mohawk and just now

sorry for all of you who said Check Me Out-super filly--its not true

Maven would have handled them both and made it look easy--but some reason the connections didnt make the payments

and giving CMO that much respect is not the answer

my point is --even though 23 for 28 lifetime--CMO lost the biggest race of her career-albeit a jump in the Hambo Oaks

she is slightly better than Maven and a couple of lengths better then TBM--but if you recall CMO was all out to nip TBM
in a race about a month ago or so--so this $56 exacta was absurd and i am was quite thrilled
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 02:09:35 PM by coldpunch » Report to moderator   Logged
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 01:44:50 PM »

BEAT THE FAV AT LEX AND THE PAYOUTS ARE AWESOME
Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 01:51:02 PM »

CMO was beaten today by Twin B Missy--that makes 3 lifetime --2 last year @ Mohawk and just now

sorry for all of you who said Check Me Out-super filly--its not true

Maven would have handled them both and made it look easy--but some reason the connections didnt make the payments

and giving CMO that much respect is not the answer

my point is --eben though 23 for 28 lifetime--CMO lost the biggest race of her career-albeit a jump in the Hambo Oaks

she is slightly better than Maven and a couple of lengths better then TBM--but if you reacll CMO was all out to nip TBM i a race about a month ago or so--so this $56 exacta was absurd and i am was quite thrilled

I just cant believe they didnt pay the payments what the hell then they buy another filly the other day that looks so much like the maven I cant belive it they paid 65000 for that filly and didnt supplemnt our girl.
Travisinthecity

With the post maven drew today also

Puch dem Cold you banged that exacta WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW thumbs up trophy trophy trophy bowing bowing bowing
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 01:54:48 PM by fuzzypants » Report to moderator   Logged

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
coldpunch

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 02:10:22 PM »

I just cant believe they didnt pay the payments what the hell then they buy another filly the other day that looks so much like the maven I cant belive it they paid 65000 for that filly and didnt supplemnt our girl.
Travisinthecity

With the post maven drew today also

Puch dem Cold you banged that exacta WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW thumbs up trophy trophy trophy bowing bowing bowing

thanks Fuzz--you know i dont come across $56 exactas for the amounts i bet
burton

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 02:23:10 PM »

Highly doubtful maven would beat CMO.
History does not show that outcome to be very likely.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 02:28:40 PM »

Highly doubtful maven would beat CMO.
History does not show that outcome to be very likely.

History shows she beats missy b always

MR.DALRAE

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 08:18:43 PM »

WELL SEE THEM AT THE BD FOR THE FINAL TIME
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 09:16:20 PM »

thanks Fuzz--you know i dont come across $56 exactas for the amounts i bet

i know you dont so im sure you are having a profitable sunday
did you play any of the earlier races?
Modern family won also who is a foal out of Domestic Diva by Yankee Glide she is Mavens sister out of the same mare M stewart  those mares have to be blue hen mares as we call them in tbreds dont know what they call them in standard breds.
So glad you made some coin. mavens loss was tuf beaten a nk.

Illinois sucks

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2012, 09:37:53 PM »

Believe it is Win Missy B and Maven gets beat in a late closer in the last race by a capable filly when she is right. 
ontarioslasher

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 06:10:46 AM »

Think this race was more if a tune up for cmo it was stated she wasn't going to race second heat anyways.  I view it more as a paid qualifier
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 09:26:38 AM »

I consider Hurrikane Kingcole and Drop The Ball to be a good comparisons to Win Missy B. They're both horses with wild raw speed that haven't really been great racehorses. In fact, I would say Hurrikane Kingcole and Drop The Ball are the fastest colt and filly pacers I have ever seen. The only trotting filly I've seen that I might say was faster than Win Missy B would be CR Kay Suzie. If Charlie Norris has gotten Win Missy B to a point where her driver can use her speed as he wants rather than as she wants, she's going to be a handful for Check Me Out going forward.
APPRENTICE

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2012, 09:28:15 AM »

A RACE LIKE THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WATCH AND ENJOY

SHE GOT BEAT,,,SHE WILL LIVE TO FITE ANOTHER DAY
yeast

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2012, 09:41:00 AM »

Believe it is Win Missy B and Maven gets beat in a late closer in the last race by a capable filly when she is right. 
  They both get beat by the slayer of dragons Ron Pierce!
coldpunch

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2012, 10:41:58 AM »

I consider Hurrikane Kingcole and Drop The Ball to be a good comparisons to Win Missy B. They're both horses with wild raw speed that haven't really been great racehorses. In fact, I would say Hurrikane Kingcole and Drop The Ball are the fastest colt and filly pacers I have ever seen. The only trotting filly I've seen that I might say was faster than Win Missy B would be CR Kay Suzie. If Charlie Norris has gotten Win Missy B to a point where her driver can use her speed as he wants rather than as she wants, she's going to be a handful for Check Me Out going forward.

NO filly had the raw speed of CR Kay Suzie--Twin B Missy is fast--but not nearly in the same league as Suzie

tell me the next time a 2yo trotting filly does a 56.2 on a half mile track--that record is Suzies and has stood since 1994 and will last a long, long time
Illinois sucks

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012, 10:56:02 AM »

Nobody wants to race on a half mile track.  If you have a 3 yr old colt or filly trotter any good trainer will skip that purse and try to stay on the mile track before August rolls around for the Hambo and Oaks.  To have those three fillies compete as well as they did at two and come back better at three should just be a treat for harness fans to watch.  Congrats to Check Me Out, Maven, and Win Missy B all great race horses.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: