Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 08:46:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dave Palone  (Read 2521 times)
doubledigetman

« on: October 07, 2012, 01:49:10 AM »

Hey JJ and Pigshit

Was Dave Palone at the Red Mile Saturday ?

3 wins and a 4th place finish out of 5 drives

The 2 biggest races on the card both won by Palone !!

Oh and he was recognized for being the 2011 Grand Circuit Champion driver

Once again JJ and Pigshit prove they know zero about harness racing !!

Oh and John Campbell won with Odds On Equuleus - another great call by Lenny and Squiggy the 2 forum goofs.
Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 01:53:29 AM »

Why all the hate?

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
doubledigetman

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 01:55:38 AM »

Why all the hate?
Ask JJ and Pigshit
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 10:15:59 AM »

DIDNT WIN 15K PLUS RACES BY ACCIDENT
TheRedMile

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 10:25:56 AM »

Ask JJ and Pigshit

thumbs up thumbs up

glad to see that 4 claimer come back and win the big one !  laughing guy laughing guy
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 10:35:45 AM »

THE REAL LOU HAS STOOD UP
king151

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 10:53:04 AM »

Campbell is washed up and Palone was invisible . Just ask the pros JJ, Pig, Cpw , Pius ... sarcasm 
TheRedMile

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 11:01:03 AM »

Campbell is washed up and Palone was invisible . Just ask the pros JJ, Pig, Cpw , Pius ... sarcasm 

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2012, 01:00:09 PM »

PLUS THEY ARE 2 NICE GUYS
doubledigetman

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2012, 07:18:35 PM »

Bump for the forum clown JJ   

JJ i found your hat

MR.DALRAE

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 07:34:37 PM »

AMEN......EMPTY CANS MAKE THE MOST NOISE
retiredtrotman

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 08:41:20 PM »

AMEN......EMPTY CANS MAKE THE MOST NOISE
Palone wouldn't  HAVE ALL THE WINS THAT HE DOES IF HE WASN'T DRIVING ALL OF BURKES JUICED UP STOCK
jks best

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 08:45:57 PM »

Palone wouldn't  HAVE ALL THE WINS THAT HE DOES IF HE WASN'T DRIVING ALL OF BURKES JUICED UP STOCK

It sure makes driving easier.
Palone is king of the Meadows. He is nothing special at any other track IMO.
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2012, 08:47:33 PM »

Dont forget Mike Palone.

He has had it easy because he has 3 or 4 guys who are living off following his lead...
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2012, 09:18:12 PM »

HOW COME ALWAYS THE BURKES GET INVOLVED
doubledigetman

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2012, 10:22:55 PM »

Palone is king of the Meadows. He is nothing special at any other track IMO.
2011 Grand Circuit Champion driver , so he must be winning races at other race tracks.
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 01:00:09 AM »

AMEN
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 02:06:21 AM »

Why all the hate?

Not so much hate but calling the "boyz" out.

The boyz run around and cast aspersions.

Every once in a long while they are called out on it.

True or not? Wear the clueless hat.
jdizigg

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2012, 08:28:28 AM »

Hey JJ and Pigshit

Was Dave Palone at the Red Mile Saturday ?

3 wins and a 4th place finish out of 5 drives

The 2 biggest races on the card both won by Palone !!

Oh and he was recognized for being the 2011 Grand Circuit Champion driver

Once again JJ and Pigshit prove they know zero about harness racing !!

Oh and John Campbell won with Odds On Equuleus - another great call by Lenny and Squiggy the 2 forum goofs.

Palone is good and deserves credit..............as a C driver track....He tries to swim with the big boys he'll get chewed up and spitten out.  The Meadows is a joke, everybody not at the meadows knows it...
jdizigg

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2012, 08:35:10 AM »

Well guys i know you like ganging up on the "crew" but campbells skills HAVE eroded.  I dont have a problem using him when his sitting on a better horse but they are right...The hall of famer and one of the best ever can still get in the winners circle but isnt the same..I give Palone credit because he is good but again everybody not at the meadows knows its a joke...The drivers there let Palone do everything because there scared he will influence others if they piss him off....He is ALLOWED to drop in holes, retake without a fight, never gets pulled on, NEVER gets hung out, and always gets the livest mounts.  Its a joke and what i have just stated in my last sentence is a fact not an opinion...The rest is up for debate...
doubledigetman

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2012, 08:45:32 AM »

He tries to swim with the big boys he'll get chewed up and spitten out. 
When you are the Grand Circuit Champion that is swimming with the big boys and winning (and im pretty sure that's the 2nd time he won it in the last 5 years)

He just won the 2 biggest races on the card Sat at the Red Mile so i would say that's swimming with the big boys .

Is he in the top 5 drivers right now ? i would say he's somewhere around 5 or 6 right now  ...jmo
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2012, 08:52:03 AM »

Well guys i know you like ganging up on the "crew" but campbells skills HAVE eroded.  I dont have a problem using him when his sitting on a better horse but they are right...The hall of famer and one of the best ever can still get in the winners circle but isnt the same..I give Palone credit because he is good but again everybody not at the meadows knows its a joke...The drivers there let Palone do everything because there scared he will influence others if they piss him off....He is ALLOWED to drop in holes, retake without a fight, never gets pulled on, NEVER gets hung out, and always gets the livest mounts.  Its a joke and what i have just stated in my last sentence is a fact not an opinion...The rest is up for debate...

Actually these arent facts as Palone was parked in 3 races yesterday......sure he drives for Burke but that doesnt mean he wouldnt win as much without him.....IMO you would have to hate money to turn Burke down.....a lot of people like to rip him for driving at the Meadows but if you were successful at your place of work and making great money would you look to go do a tougher job for the same amount.....here is an actual fact for you.....Palone would still be the leading driver at the Meadows if you took away all the Burke wins....here are the stats from the Meadows and I'm sure you people can do math and realize his numbers are still great without Burke

Burke Ron 28.7 952 273 140 103 .405 3,186,369

Palone Dave 26.9 1976 532 311 191 .389 5,757,185

jdizigg

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2012, 08:56:49 AM »

When you are the Grand Circuit Champion that is swimming with the big boys and winning (and im pretty sure that's the 2nd time he won it in the last 5 years)

He just won the 2 biggest races on the card Sat at the Red Mile so i would say that's swimming with the big boys .

Is he in the top 5 drivers right now ? i would say he's somewhere around 5 or 6 right now  ...jmo

Thats not too far off imo miyagi...But if he were to drive at the bigm, yonkers, woodbine, or any other track he would be out of the top 3 easy....IMO he is somewhere between 10-20 just my opinion and ive been wrong before...He is not even close to Tim Tetrick, David Miller, Ron Pierce, Brian Sears, or Yannick Gingras.  Ill give him respect but there are some young drivers i would take ahead of him too...
jdizigg

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2012, 08:59:39 AM »

Actually these arent facts as Palone was parked in 3 races yesterday......sure he drives for Burke but that doesnt mean he wouldnt win as much without him.....IMO you would have to hate money to turn Burke down.....a lot of people like to rip him for driving at the Meadows but if you were successful at your place of work and making great money would you look to go do a tougher job for the same amount.....here is an actual fact for you.....Palone would still be the leading driver at the Meadows if you took away all the Burke wins....here are the stats from the Meadows and I'm sure you people can do math and realize his numbers are still great without Burke

Burke Ron 28.7 952 273 140 103 .405 3,186,369

Palone Dave 26.9 1976 532 311 191 .389 5,757,185

I never said anything about him driving burke stock...But i can tell you that him getting parked happens  20 times out of almost 1000 races that stat probably isnt that far off..
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2012, 09:07:41 AM »

I never said anything about him driving burke stock...But i can tell you that him getting parked happens  20 times out of almost 1000 races that stat probably isnt that far off..

I bet you that stat is the same for the other drivers you mentioned as well.......I just dont get why people cant give credit to the guy.....you say he drives at a C track but he is always in the top 10 in earnings so why would he leave?Huh
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: