Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 21, 2014, 11:14:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Janine, do you allow posters to berate and insult each other?  (Read 6828 times)
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2012, 08:13:30 AM »

Stone if you believe Sam bets 5K , ive got a nice older bridge to sell you in Brooklyn . slightly  used ,  needs a bit of repair but a BIG  money maker .

I dont think he does bet 5k on a race but that is what he would make on a 5k bet----250 bucks........oh wait he gets rebates on minus pools too, he says
Report to moderator   Logged
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2012, 08:14:15 AM »

ACTUALLY CLOSER TO 60 AND LIVES IN A TRAILER. FACT 1000% LEGIT.

Well, one thing is for sure, handsomeharry's original question of the thread title is answered, because she quite obviously allows you and your little gang to spew your continual and unsolicited "berating and insulting" of sam and many others per the above without doing much about it.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
TKs Skipper

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2012, 08:17:09 AM »

Wait wait wait a second.to recap, samuel is now posting locks after the race goes off and wants credit for it towards his ongoing tally? This is the stupidest website ever
APPRENTICE

« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2012, 08:19:23 AM »

SKIPPER HEZ BEEN DOING THIS ALL SUMMER ,,I CAUGHT HIM TWICE

NOW HARRY CAUGHT HIM

HEZ NOT A GAMBLER ,,LIKE YOU AND ME

SKIPPER,,,,

SAM IS A FRAUD
TKs Skipper

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2012, 08:49:28 AM »

Please. You and a couple of others have been stalking and hounding sam for years. You don't post any of your own "locks" there that I've ever seen, all you do is rag on sam. And then you act all hurt when he gets tired of it and calls you "sick" and "weak" and "loser"? Get real.

thank you honest wow i was busy placing bets and i was a minute late posting here so harry blows this up he is so busy looking for a reason to find fault in my betting it has become a obsession i give him a bet now two days in advance molly brown at indiana it is unbelievable how twisted this is over what?

so, you knowingly post one of your selections in the "locks" section after the race.

this can only lead to 1 conclusion. you do NOT post your selections to help anyone win money. you only post in this section to brag and annoy people.

this forum would be so much better off without you and that entire locks forum which only purpose is to self promote, not help anyone
jdizigg

« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2012, 09:07:17 AM »

I really hate to do this, you guys know how much i enjoy the sam bashing......BUT I personally have never seen him post a lockie after post time...I dont think the times the redmiles posted are accurate as well.  While i do wish he would post the track,racenumber, post number, and name of the horse.  Macdaddi IMO isnt a cheat.  But he still is     maroon   thumbs up
jdizigg

« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2012, 09:09:06 AM »

so, you knowingly post one of your selections in the "locks" section after the race.

this can only lead to 1 conclusion. you do NOT post your selections to help anyone win money. you only post in this section to brag and annoy people.

this forum would be so much better off without you and that entire locks forum which only purpose is to self promote, not help anyone

Correct on posting to brag....I post to try and help people if they truly want to try and make some money....They dont have to use my picks but can pick and choose what info they want to use.
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2012, 09:12:55 AM »

Correct on posting to brag....I post to try and help people if they truly want to try and make some money....They dont have to use my picks but can pick and choose what info they want to use.
There laddie you have hit the proverbial nail on the head...INTENT...
Yours is to help and your numpers speak for themselves.  His is for rraising his status above the trailer trash that he is.
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2012, 09:15:43 AM »

Please. You and a couple of others have been stalking and hounding sam for years. You don't post any of your own "locks" there that I've ever seen, all you do is rag on sam. And then you act all hurt when he gets tired of it and calls you "sick" and "weak" and "loser"? Get real.

thank you honest wow i was busy placing bets and i was a minute late posting here so harry blows this up he is so busy looking for a reason to find fault in my betting it has become a obsession i give him a bet now two days in advance molly brown at indiana it is unbelievable how twisted this is over what?

I really hate to do this, you guys know how much i enjoy the sam bashing......BUT I personally have never seen him post a lockie after post time...I dont think the times the redmiles posted are accurate as well.  While i do wish he would post the track,racenumber, post number, and name of the horse.  Macdaddi IMO isnt a cheat.  But he still is     maroon   thumbs up

He admitted it right here
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2012, 10:13:22 AM »

In all the years I've been on the forum, I've never known it to work for guys to urge or call for Janine to ban anyone, especially guys who spend all their waking hours stalking and harassing other posters to try and get them to commit hangin' offenses, and believe me you are hardly the 1st. But you think it's going to work now.

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

I didn't harass anybody.

If you posted something on my thread the equivalent would be me calling you a tirade of insults. While you may think that is fine it is against the terms Janine has posted repeatedly. Notice I have not insulted you and have responded to you civilly, as everyone should whether they agree or disagree.

If you treat people with respect they would do the same but this poster clearly does not. And posting winners after races start and probably are over is really easy, anyone can do it. 
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2012, 10:16:36 AM »

Well, one thing is for sure, handsomeharry's original question of the thread title is answered, because she quite obviously allows you and your little gang to spew your continual and unsolicited "berating and insulting" of sam and many others per the above without doing much about it.

where did I insult or berate him?

he starts with the behavior and turns the forum into a sand box with little children, remove the cause, remove the problem

please read the thread in the LOCKS section and see his poor behavior once again

are you being fair and balanced?
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2012, 10:18:11 AM »

trophy trophy trophy
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2012, 10:23:39 AM »

he starts with the behavior and turns the forum into a sand box with little children, remove the cause, remove the problem

please read the thread in the LOCKS section and see his poor behavior once again

are you being fair and balanced?

"Terry" is/was never fair and balanced...opinionated at best. Troublesome in threads having zero to do with him/her.  To answer your OP:  Yes it is allowed...and it does depend on how long it continues, and who the players are.....I'm currently sceduled for my quarterly timeout any post now.....stay tuned.

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2012, 10:26:37 AM »

SKIPPER HEZ BEEN DOING THIS ALL SUMMER ,,I CAUGHT HIM TWICE

NOW HARRY CAUGHT HIM

HEZ NOT A GAMBLER ,,LIKE YOU AND ME

SKIPPER,,,,

yeah sure   i was posting my bets one time and got to the forum late  bfd

what other time

last year 131 of 136

this year   minus one  for the sam pack i take off the captain race

114 of 117

3000 dollar challenge to anyone who can match or best that or a straight

crisp one hundred dollar bills  

okay sam pack let's see some one with b...

SAM IS A FRAUD

may the horse be with you
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2012, 10:57:42 AM »

The only thing I saw was Rockstarr Gambler telling him the horse would be no value and over bet and would probaly when,
Then Nickles posted as a locke so in this day an age a Nickle is still a NICKEL!

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2012, 12:05:09 PM »

take this harry

Maymoral

Re: lockmeister saturday
Reply #21 on: Today at 11:35:57 AM Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red Mile rounds all their numbers to the nearest 20 minutes as far as time goes on results sheets.

http://www.theredmile.com/uploads/c8/28/c828dab1996a706ba4303c40c01ce520/Results-October-6.pdf

Check any other days results on their website.  They do the same thing.  I know for a fact, Sam posted that up before the race when off.  Also Red Mile is Eastern Time and forum time here is Central Time Zone.

No brain cells left in some of these old geezers heads.   They are really grasping at straws now. 

APPRENTICE

« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2012, 12:05:59 PM »

SAM IS A PHONY AND A FRAUD..

AND HE STOLE MY MAN FRIEND
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2012, 02:01:34 PM »

I didn't harass anybody.

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

You are constantly harassing him here, there, and everywhere. All somebody has to do is look at that "locks" forum and see you harassing him about not posting on time, or not mentioning the track, or bragging, or whatever.

If you posted something on my thread the equivalent would be me calling you a tirade of insults. While you may think that is fine it is against the terms Janine has posted repeatedly. Notice I have not insulted you and have responded to you civilly, as everyone should whether they agree or disagree.

That sounds great, so now I have a civil question for you:

The posters of this forum have nothing but scorn for other posters who "report posts" (quietly and privately, via report to moderator), and call those people all sorts of demeaning names, so what's our opinion of the posters who do things like that loudly and publicly, like this thread? Because that is [allegedly] exactly what you're doing here, crying to the moderator about some other poster and "reporting" their behavior.

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2012, 02:04:02 PM »

My post was to newjack, and about his post.

stone162

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2012, 09:14:42 PM »

BUMP
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2012, 09:28:15 PM »

THANK YOU    WHERE IS HARRY

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: