Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 21, 2014, 01:07:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Janine, do you allow posters to berate and insult each other?  (Read 6813 times)
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2012, 09:25:42 PM »

Seems like a pretty detailed PICK  to me and done before the bell rings .

I'll answer any questions on it if anyone has any and own the stock personally. This investment is available to anyone, no hidden company names, stock symbols or the need to hunt for any missing information.

Here's a link to the future filing too:

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1493225/000119312512400010/d363507ds1a.htm

Report to moderator   Logged
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2012, 09:33:21 PM »

Forget about the stock......past posting shouldnt be allowed but we are talking about a guy that risks 5k to make 250 bucks....I guess everyone can bet how they want but betting like that is retarded IMO
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2012, 10:25:54 PM »

O
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 11:01:27 AM by J. Mannix » Report to moderator   Logged
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2012, 10:28:05 PM »

O
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 11:00:30 AM by J. Mannix » Report to moderator   Logged
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2012, 10:44:55 PM »

FYI... Yes he has, Terry.

Harry has politely asked Sam MANY times to correctly post his "locks".

Sam REFUSES to post the track... the race number... or even the correct date of the race.

Now Sam "past posts" a "lock"... and Harry called him out on it.

Why shouldn't Harry be pissed at Sam's silly and childlike responses??
Better yet, if sam so infuriates harry, why doesn't harry put him on ignore?

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2012, 10:46:14 PM »

Terry,

I'm sure I could win a lot of wagers if I was allowed to post them after the race started.

I'm pretty sure hardly anyone cares.

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2012, 12:09:38 AM »

Better yet, if sam so infuriates harry, why doesn't harry put him on ignore?

he doesn't infuriate me at all, its the way he treats anyone who says anything he doesn't like and his constant boasting about all his winnings

I asked him IF his wager was posted after the race started (and probably finished) and was greeted with insults

facts Terry, facts, and you need not worry about what I think

a simple checking of the time would show the wager was

I posted a stock selection earlier, a selection anyone here can purchase and when it goes higher (if it does), everyone can profit, no telling everyone that I bought a winner and brag about it after I sold it, no not telling anyone the name of the company or its stock symbol and the reason why I own it

he posted Market Share about 5 minutes prior to the race and Captain Treacherous nearly 3 minutes after the race, needless to say he never even lists the race, and sometimes posts the wrong day or no track

I belong to a website where the members (it's a membership only site) post investment ideas where the goal is to help everyone earn money, ideas few people think of, not well publicized tender offers (there was a company in Europe that offered to buy back their shares at $11.00 higher than the market price), but the goal of the site is to help each other, there are numerous websites like that

what good is gained by berating and insulting other members who ask a simple question? 
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2012, 12:51:58 AM »

The thing is he has redbulled before and thats why people care its deception.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2012, 01:09:50 AM »

relax harry you hate that i win all the time i am giving you a pick free  molly brown tuesday

you hate me winning so much you are trying to start problems   

relax 

take care harry
You are a MORON  maroon maroon maroon
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2012, 01:10:46 AM »

He should be sprayed with RAID and exterminated like the "pest" that he is!!  Grin
  thumbs up beer thumbs up
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2012, 01:13:59 AM »

In other words, your desire was to try and embarrass Janine.

You're talking about something that happened on a subforum of a subforum that nobody reads but sam and you and maybe two other people who delight in harassing sam. Nobody cares about the crap you post there on a daily basis so why all of sudden do you think the rest of the forum should care about your private little pissing match?

Please. You and a couple of others have been stalking and hounding sam for years. You don't post any of your own "locks" there that I've ever seen, all you do is rag on sam. And then you act all hurt when he gets tired of it and calls you "sick" and "weak" and "loser"? Get real.
hOW IS IT TO EMBARASS JANINE ?  nOW YOU INTERPRET AND READ PEOPLE'S DESIRES ?  dAMN TERRY YOU ARE INDEED A MAN WITH SUPERIOR INTELLECT AND SKILLS NOT KNOWN TO NORMAL MAN.  sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2012, 01:17:01 AM »

Unfortunately, Jannina has a soft spot for the mentally challenged. dunno dunno dunno
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2012, 01:21:06 AM »

HBT verbosity becomes you.  poor baby poor baby poor baby poor baby
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2012, 01:34:21 AM »

my god harry take a valium  you are making something out of nothing   you just look for trouble     i guess now i didn't bet the horse screwy screwy  i guess i was busy placing my bets which are a priority  i apogogize for that   please go check the other 118 bets  and let me know
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 01:42:07 AM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

may the horse be with you
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2012, 01:37:54 AM »

my god harry take a valium  you are making something out of nothing   you just look for trouble     i guess now i didn't bet the horse screwy screwy 
YOU ARE A LIAR AND A REDBOARDER FACT 1000%
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2012, 02:44:16 AM »

Please. You and a couple of others have been stalking and hounding sam for years. You don't post any of your own "locks" there that I've ever seen, all you do is rag on sam. And then you act all hurt when he gets tired of it and calls you "sick" and "weak" and "loser"? Get real.

thank you honest wow i was busy placing bets and i was a minute late posting here so harry blows this up he is so busy looking for a reason to find fault in my betting it has become a obsession i give him a bet now two days in advance molly brown at indiana it is unbelievable how twisted this is over what?

may the horse be with you
king151

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2012, 07:03:05 AM »

Forget about the stock......past posting shouldnt be allowed but we are talking about a guy that risks 5k to make 250 bucks....I guess everyone can bet how they want but betting like that is *** IMO

Stone if you believe Sam bets 5K , ive got a nice older bridge to sell you in Brooklyn . slightly  used ,  needs a bit of repair but a BIG  money maker .
APPRENTICE

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2012, 07:11:47 AM »

IN A NUT SHEELL THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE

SAM ,,THE BIGGEST MORON,,,ON DIS SITE,,WHO BET 2.40 DOLLAR HORSES,,CALL THEM LOCKS

TERRY HONESTLY A MORON AND IMBALANCED,,,,,SUCKIN SAMS ASS,,,SS

I SAY FCK THEM BOTH,,,AND SHAME ON DIS JANINE,,,PERSON ,,FOR ALLOWING THESE TWO SHIT HEADS

TO KEEP GOING ON,,,,,

WHEN CAN SAM  PUT UP A HORSE OVER 3 DOLLARS,,,HE CANT

CANPTAINTREACHEROUS,,YESTERDAY AT REDMILE

YOUR A *** EMBARRESSMENT TO DA WORD ,,GAMBLER SAM U FCKIN IDIOT

MY DOG,,,LUC COULD HAVE PICKED HIM ,,,SCUMBAG

GO BACK TO YOUR TRAILER ,,, AND SUCK A CCK

JANINE ,,YOUR A EMBARRESMENT PROTECTING THESE ,,,RATS AND SO CALLLED HANDICAPPERS

THATS WHY THIS SITE SUCKS
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 07:48:25 AM by APPRENTICE » Report to moderator   Logged
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2012, 07:25:15 AM »

I agree, this is an embarrassment that Janine has allowed to continue way too long.

Sam posted a selection AFTER the race started (and probably ended) and I pointed that out. I didn't use profanity nor insults. I pointed out a fact with the times. Sam then used insults and bullying tactics to obscure the facts. I had no agenda nor said anything offensive.

This type of childish behavior shouldn't be tolerated and Janine should finally put an end to it by banning the offending party permanently.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2012, 07:47:58 AM »

hOW IS IT TO EMBARASS JANINE ?  nOW YOU INTERPRET AND READ PEOPLE'S DESIRES ? 

Because he
a) Chose to bring it to this forum instead of addressing it on the forum where it happened that hardly anyone reads,
b) Chose to address it on the forum instead of to Janine directly, and
c) Was clearly "calling her out".

dAMN TERRY YOU ARE INDEED A MAN WITH SUPERIOR INTELLECT AND SKILLS NOT KNOWN TO NORMAL MAN.

If the above is not obvious to you, then you are clearly a man of seriously inferior intellect. But then again, you're the genius who promoted that old "someone got banned" thread, aren't you ... with the comment like "nothing changes", as if Janine is the one who should have learned by now?

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2012, 07:49:51 AM »

I agree, this is an embarrassment that Janine has allowed to continue way too long.

Sam posted a selection AFTER the race started (and probably ended) and I pointed that out. I didn't use profanity nor insults. I pointed out a fact with the times. Sam then used insults and bullying tactics to obscure the facts. I had no agenda nor said anything offensive.

This type of childish behavior shouldn't be tolerated and Janine should finally put an end to it by banning the offending party permanently.
HE IS A LIAR AND A REDBOARDER.  1000% FACT
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2012, 07:50:52 AM »

HE IS A LIAR AND A REDBOARDER.  1000% FACT

So put him on ignore. How hard can it be?

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2012, 07:54:56 AM »

In all the years I've been on the forum, I've never known it to work for guys to urge or call for Janine to ban anyone, especially guys who spend all their waking hours stalking and harassing other posters to try and get them to commit hangin' offenses, and believe me you are hardly the 1st. But you think it's going to work now.

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

king151

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2012, 07:59:51 AM »

I hardly think calling out Janine is going to net the desired results . Sam is harmless and probably 13years old in his moms basement . " MA THE MEATLOAF ."
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2012, 08:01:44 AM »

I hardly think calling out Janine is going to net the desired results . Sam is harmless and probably 13years old in his moms basement . " MA THE MEATLOAF ."
ACTUALLY CLOSER TO 60 AND LIVES IN A TRAILER. FACT 1000% LEGIT.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: