Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 06:27:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two year olds on Lasix  (Read 1979 times)
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2012, 07:26:06 PM »

Great comebv?ack JJ, isnt that what you told me to do ? Tell Erv?

YES TELL HIM.   THERE IS A DIFFERENCE HE IS YOUR PEER.

WHEN A GUY DONT LIKE A FOOTBALL PLAYER IS HE SUPPOSED TO STALK HIM AND TELL HIM?   NO WE ARE THE FANS WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPOSE THESE CHEATS AND GUYS WHO STOMP TRADITION OF THE GAME WE LOVE.

Report to moderator   Logged
king151

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2012, 07:39:26 PM »

YES TELL HIM.   THERE IS A DIFFERENCE HE IS YOUR PEER.

WHEN A GUY DONT LIKE A FOOTBALL PLAYER IS HE SUPPOSED TO STALK HIM AND TELL HIM?   NO WE ARE THE FANS WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO EXPOSE THESE CHEATS AND GUYS WHO STOMP TRADITION OF THE GAME WE LOVE.

[/quote

JJ, let me ask you a question . Have you ever owned ,trained, cared for  or driven a horse that has raced two heats ? If you havnt Im not saying it disqualifies your OPINION but it does disqualify you from having any KNOWLEDGE  of the effects two heats can have on a horse .Ray has raced horses multiple heats and obviously dosnt like how it adversly effected his horses .
JJ , I have raced two horses two heats in the Jug and both horses were done for the year afterwards . One of them A-fibbed and took a week to get his heart back in rhythm , caused from the loss of electrolytes racing both heats . If Im ever lucky enough to have a horse capable of raicng in the jug two heats I dont know what I would do .  It would be awfully tough to pass on a chance to win the Jug . But I know first hand why Ray wont go two heats with one of the best trotting fillies to ever look thru a bridle .She hopefully has a long career ahead of her as he has stated she will race as an older mare.
king151

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2012, 07:42:08 PM »

Juice  you guys want something to *** about ? How about 2yos on Lasix ? Should NEVER  be allowed . Erv Miller is racing a 2yo filly on lasix  in the International Stallion Stakes in Lexington . Ideal Ginny ....How do racing commissions allow this ?  Come on , if a 2yo is bleeding then maybe they should be turned out and let Mother  take care  of things ..

JJ , can you show me where I personally attacked Erv ? I attacked the PRACTICE OF RACING 2YOS ON LASIX.
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2012, 07:43:00 PM »

KING HOW MANY TIMES HAS THE JUG BEEN RACED?
HOW ABOUT THE KENTUCKY FUTURITY?
CONFEDERATION CUP?
HAMBONE?

Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2012, 07:44:15 PM »

King, with all due respect, I don't think you'd be able to sell the no-lasix-for-2yos proposition to any of the top trainers at Belmont. 
king151

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2012, 07:45:39 PM »

KING HOW MANY TIMES HAS THE JUG BEEN RACED?
HOW ABOUT THE KENTUCKY FUTURITY?
CONFEDERATION CUP?
HAMBONE?

Irrelevent , would you please answer my well thought out non abusive post ?
king151

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2012, 07:47:19 PM »

King, with all due respect, I don't think you'd be able to sell the no-lasix-for-2yos proposition to any of the top trainers at Belmont. 

I wont have to the racing commisions are working on it now , wont be long no lasix in graded stakes or for 2yos at all . Just go to the bloodedhorse.com and search LASIX. 
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2012, 07:50:43 PM »

Irrelevent , would you please answer my well thought out non abusive post ?

IRRELEVANT?  (CHECK YOUR SPELLING).

ANYWAYS, IT IS RELEVANT, WHEN YOU FIGURE OUT HOW MANY TIMES THESE HEAT RACES HAVE BEEN CONTESTED AND THEN CHECK THE WINNERS AND WHAT THEY DID FOLLOWING THOSE RACES YOU WILL SEE THE 'EFFECTS' WERE NOT REALLY 'EFFECTS' AT ALL.
king151

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2012, 08:00:06 PM »

JJ, I just gave you two instances that I know of first hand , Im not going to go back and check the winners . What matters here is Ray is doing what he feels is in HIS HORSES BEST INTEREST . He feels it would do her harm , that is all that matters . He went thru it with Dewey and says it effected him adversely. You claim to be in favor of the horses well being at all costs , he is doing that . I would think you would applaud him for thinking of his horse first. 
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2012, 08:02:14 PM »

JJ, I just gave you two instances that I know of first hand , Im not going to go back and check the winners . What matters here is Ray is doing what he feels is in HIS HORSES BEST INTEREST . He feels it would do her harm , that is all that matters . He went thru it with Dewey and says it effected him adversely. You claim to be in favor of the horses well being at all costs , he is doing that . I would think you would applaud him for thinking of his horse first. 

then why even stake to the race?
my beef is not with him protecting the horse.
it is with him trampling the game.

stop being thick.
king151

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2012, 08:12:30 PM »

then why even stake to the race?
my beef is not with him protecting the horse.
it is with him trampling the game.

stop being thick.

You  just said it had no effects now your saying thats not what your problem with  it . As far as racing her the first heat , if he dosnt race her it will be 3 weeks between her for the Breeders Crown . And a chance if the conditions are right to maybe trot under 151 with her .
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2012, 08:16:54 PM »

You  just said it had no effects now your saying thats not what your problem with  it . As far as racing her the first heat , if he dosnt race her it will be 3 weeks between her for the Breeders Crown . And a chance if the conditions are right to maybe trot under 151 with her .

im saying both.   based on history it has no effects.

if ray is against it(for any reason) then dont stake in and dont enter the race.

jesus king are you just wanting to argue???

if you dont see the problem with what he is doing you are 100% shot out.
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2012, 10:12:46 AM »

listen ....the guy paid his money to get in ..HE CAN RACE THE WAY HE WANTS  if he want to go only one heat he is the one suffering the financial loss...why is racing heats even an issue??
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: