Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 03:39:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two year olds on Lasix  (Read 2209 times)
king151

Ignore
« on: October 05, 2012, 01:24:00 PM »

Juice  you guys want something to *** about ? How about 2yos on Lasix ? Should NEVER  be allowed . Erv Miller is racing a 2yo filly on lasix  in the International Stallion Stakes in Lexington . Ideal Ginny ....How do racing commissions allow this ?  Come on , if a 2yo is bleeding then maybe they should be turned out and let Mother Nature take care  of things ..
Report to moderator   Logged
king151

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 01:25:27 PM »

Wait JJ is giving his picks on this race and he missed this . how cold he.
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 01:28:20 PM »

Wait JJ is giving his picks on this race and he missed this . how cold he.

BUDDY I AM PICKING WINNERS AND MAKING MONEY.
LIKING OR DISLIKING SOMETHING ABOUT THE GAME DOESN'T AFFECT THE WAY I BET.

LEARN THE GAME YOU GRANDSTAND GOOF.
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 01:29:09 PM »

Most 2yo t-breds are on it.
king151

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 01:31:39 PM »

JJ , you are the biggest basher of horse abuse i have seen on any forum that is why i bring this to your attention . No need to bash me . But I see the gambling aspect is more improtant to you than horse welfare . Again your HYPOCRICY REARS ITS UGLY HEAD .
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 01:31:51 PM »

i raced a 2 yr filly on lasix for half the year  she bleed after her start in the state fair and had no choice....you worry about lasix.. how many of those babies are getting shocked in acid   .....i think thats worse
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 01:32:38 PM »

thta is supposed to be shocked and then acid
king151

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 01:33:15 PM »

Most 2yo t-breds are on it.

THAT does not make it right Yimmy . And if the new regulations go thru that will  not happen much longer .  trophy
king151

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 01:35:33 PM »

thta is supposed to be shocked and then acid

I got what you meant denny. Believe me it is SO much healthier for a young horse to have a joint  shock waved and then injected with a good hylaronic acid than raced on lasix. Bottom line if a 2yo is bleeding its time to pull the plug.
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2012, 01:38:44 PM »

JJ , you are the biggest basher of horse abuse i have seen on any forum that is why i bring this to your attention . No need to bash me . But I see the gambling aspect is more improtant to you than horse welfare . Again your HYPOCRICY REARS ITS UGLY HEAD .

MORE IMPORTANT.
YOU ARE OFF YOUR ROCKER.

WHY DON'T YOU TELL ERV MILLER.
I BET HE CRACKS YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD.
king151

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2012, 01:43:32 PM »

Oh i get it like you would tell schnitker and pete foley and Campbell and mark mcdonald what you think they do wrong . And heres a big difference anyone who posts here knows who i am . and Yes i  would tell erv i dont think 2yos should ever race on lasix. And heres what you fail to remember YOU ARE THE SELF PROFESSED EXPERT IN WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG IN THE WAY HORSES ARE TREATED .
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2012, 01:46:17 PM »

I got what you meant denny. Believe me it is SO much healthier for a young horse to have a joint  shock waved and then injected with a good hylaronic acid than raced on lasix. Bottom line if a 2yo is bleeding its time to pull the plug.
King, you bring up a great topic although I am not sure why you bring it up and immediately start bashing someone.
You and Denny Crane being horseman, what solutions are there?
And excuse this question if it is basic, why are T-breds automatically put on lasix?
What if a standardbred trainer DIDN'T put his/her young horse on lasix? what happens? I always thought you put a horse on lasix AFTER they bleed? but it seems trainers are automatic with it?
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2012, 01:52:16 PM »

lasix is hard on a horse...it's big draw back was that it was supposed to mask other drugs...i think we are way past that at this point...lasix if done correctly seems ok to me PUT BACK IN WHAT U TAKE OUT
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2012, 01:53:02 PM »

king ..see where jason robinson stubbed his toe again
king151

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2012, 01:59:32 PM »

King, you bring up a great topic although I am not sure why you bring it up and immediately start bashing someone.
You and Denny Crane being horseman, what solutions are there?
And excuse this question if it is basic, why are T-breds automatically put on lasix?
What if a standardbred trainer DIDN'T put his/her young horse on lasix? what happens? I always thought you put a horse on lasix AFTER they bleed? but it seems trainers are automatic with it?

Exacta, The topic was not to bash JJ  , rather give him something he could really sink his teeth , other  than knocking people for how they manage their horses . As for t-breds I cant speak to that . As for our breed , I have a very strong opinon . IF A 2YO IS BLEEDING THEY SHOULD NOT BE RACING .PERIOD,.....
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2012, 02:01:11 PM »

Exacta, The topic was not to bash JJ  , rather give him something he could really sink his teeth , other  than knocking people for how they manage their horses . As for t-breds I cant speak to that . As for our breed , I have a very strong opinon . IF A 2YO IS BLEEDING THEY SHOULD NOT BE RACING .PERIOD,.....

OK GOOD.   NOW START RALLYING THE TROOPS AND LEAVE ME ALONE.
Blue Chip55

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2012, 02:03:01 PM »

LOVE IT  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2012, 02:04:30 PM »

But Wouldnt a trainer want to see what happens with a young horse BEFORE putting them on Lasix? You are answering the question IF the horse bleeds I guess my questions is more pro-active...before the fact...or bleeding happens.
I realize you cant answer for T-Breds but when they have the baby races, at lets say Belmont and Keeneland, there will be a 10 horse field going 4 1/2 - 5 furlongs and EVERY horse is ON lasix...I always wondered, why?? are all 10 horses bleeding???
king151

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2012, 02:04:59 PM »

king ..see where jason robinson stubbed his toe again

I saw where it was posted but those dont bother me . I was called in this week to tell me mine  was due . Usta , makes no sense how they do when memberhip is due . Mine is due sept 30 , same as Robinson . Why arnt all dues due Jan 1 , or on your B-day ? Usta does it by the first letter in your last name , ridiculus..
king151

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2012, 02:06:52 PM »

But Wouldnt a trainer want to see what happens with a young horse BEFORE putting them on Lasix? You are answering the question IF the horse bleeds I guess my questions is more pro-active...before the fact...or bleeding happens.
I realize you cant answer for T-Breds but when they have the baby races, at lets say Belmont and Keeneland, there will be a 10 horse field going 4 1/2 - 5 furlongs and EVERY horse is ON lasix...I always wondered, why?? are all 10 horses bleeding???

I would find it HIGHLY  unlikely that all 10 are bleeding .
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2012, 02:08:12 PM »

king to did you ever bounce a check to pay ur dues
king151

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2012, 02:08:57 PM »

LOVE IT  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

I knew you would show up if someone was attacking JJ. You never fail me Cpw. right on cue , stage right Cpw  enters  to a dim lighted house to protect his partner in crime . LIGHTS , CAMERA , ACTION !!!!
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2012, 02:11:30 PM »

I knew you would show up if someone was attacking JJ. You never fail me Cpw. right on cue , stage right Cpw  enters  to a dim lighted house to protect his partner in crime . LIGHTS , CAMERA , ACTION !!!!

WHAT CRIME?
jdizigg

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2012, 02:15:19 PM »

If Erv wants to race his 2 yr olds on lasix thats up to him and his owners.  He usually never over races his stock..
king151

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2012, 02:16:02 PM »

WHAT CRIME?

Oh dont be a baby JJ, you and Cpw have bashed  me for my opinion on Campbell and Mcdonald enough. This was a thread  that was not meant  to bash you in as much as give you  something to rant about that made sense . As opposed to bashing Schnitker for MANAGING  his horse .
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: