Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 21, 2014, 03:15:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Mile thursday afternoon card thread  (Read 1280 times)
jdizigg

« on: October 04, 2012, 12:14:00 PM »

Redmile thurday afernoon program is here and is on race 2 already
Report to moderator   Logged
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 12:26:10 PM »

Race 4 I am betting against the ALagna horse coming back from July, the Q is OK but I am hoping she is overbet and short.

I gave my highest opinion of the rail horse, orange crush in pick 3's.

race 5 the takter horse from the cones is a mortal lock.

race 3, the lock (#4) in here to me is not so much a lock.   the Q was not impressive.   the 6 had the 9 pole in last and was used hard early.   she was still sprinting on the end with the 4 on the end of the mile.   campbells horse chased some fast half several back and could figure to get a piece here.   i discount all those miles the outside horse had at scd....
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 01:00:17 PM »

dump race 3.

winner but wtf 2.40.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 01:07:19 PM »

dump race 3.

winner but wtf 2.40.

big time filly, power pack hanover ,big time bet

watch this one in the future

may the horse be with you
jdizigg

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 01:08:05 PM »

Will also use Erv Millers horse in race 1...staying away from oldmacdonald
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 01:22:45 PM »

Will also use Erv Millers horse in race 1...staying away from oldmacdonald

Well sucks, was right about the 5 but Andy never had a shot to win the race.   Stayed in and had no room until late inside which to me is the move I hate to see.   She had a little pace late...

Pierce does it...
Incredible Shadow

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 01:31:25 PM »

Posted by: jdizigg

race 3, the lock (#4) in here to me is not so much a lock.   the Q was not impressive.   the 6 had the 9 pole in last and was used hard early.   she was still sprinting on the end with the 4 on the end of the mile.   campbells horse chased some fast half several back and could figure to get a piece here.

Check Johnny Rock lines out who she qualified against at Pocono and try to buy him and see how much hes worth. Last 3/4's in 1:25 , back half in 55.4 is a bad qualifier for a first timer 2 year old filly?

I would have thought if you watched this filly last week you surely would have known that she is a very serious horse as she won under wraps last week with a wicked backstretch brush and an impeccable gait , not to mention she looks like an older horse already with how blocky she is.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 01:37:16 PM »

Posted by: jdizigg

race 3, the lock (#4) in here to me is not so much a lock.   the Q was not impressive.   the 6 had the 9 pole in last and was used hard early.   she was still sprinting on the end with the 4 on the end of the mile.   campbells horse chased some fast half several back and could figure to get a piece here.

Check Johnny Rock lines out who she qualified against at Pocono and try to buy him and see how much hes worth. Last 3/4's in 1:25 , back half in 55.4 is a bad qualifier for a first timer 2 year old filly?

I would have thought if you watched this filly last week you surely would have known that she is a very serious horse as she won under wraps last week with a wicked backstretch brush and an impeccable gait , not to mention she looks like an older horse already with how blocky she is.

impressive race today in his second lifetime start today at the redmile this 100,000 purchase by john cancellie re who is buying horses left and right at absorbent prices, romped today in 151.3 and hardly broke a sweet. she was the easiest winner i have seen in a while  the half only went in 56.4 when she made her move to the top. came home in 54.4. watch for this filly in the late stake races of the season

Incredible Shadow

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 01:48:17 PM »

I need more sleep I guess, I could have swore that JD posted what I copied.  head shake
jdizigg

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 01:48:43 PM »

impressive race today in his second lifetime start today at the redmile this 100,000 purchase by john cancellie re who is buying horses left and right at absorbent prices, romped today in 151.3 and hardly broke a sweet. she was the easiest winner i have seen in a while  the half only went in 56.4 when she made her move to the top. came home in 54.4. watch for this filly in the late stake races of the season

Whats an absorbent price?  Does it soak up dollar bills?
jdizigg

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 01:50:02 PM »

I need more sleep I guess, I could have swore that JD posted what I copied.  head shake

You confused me?  What did i post?
Incredible Shadow

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2012, 01:50:23 PM »

JD, did you or did you not post what I copied into my post, regarding you not liking the horses qualifier?
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2012, 01:50:58 PM »

Whats an absorbent price?  Does it soak up dollar bills?

sort of like the dollars on your picks   lol

Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2012, 02:05:42 PM »

Couldn't be me, you have me on ignore.
jdizigg

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2012, 02:15:23 PM »

sort of like the dollars on your picks   lol

Thats the funniest thing ive read in a long time... You couldnt out pick me if i gave you first pick of 6 horses in the race....Follow along and ill show you how to cap
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 02:18:15 PM »

Thats the funniest thing ive read in a long time... You couldnt out pick me if i gave you first pick of 6 horses in the race....Follow along and ill show you how to cap

106 of 109   i have a 300 cold cash to you  one hundred dollar bills if you can match or beat that

jdizigg

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2012, 02:21:46 PM »

106 of 109   i have a 300 cold cash to you  one hundred dollar bills if you can match or beat that

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy  HAHAHAHAHHALMAOAAOAMAOO.  Hey bud i just bought a nice big house in Oak Park IL, look up the prices some time.  Maybe i can rent you a room out if you could afford it...it might be a little steeper than your lot fee for the month....
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2012, 02:23:49 PM »

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy  HAHAHAHAHHALMAOAAOAMAOO.  Hey bud i just bought a nice big house in Oak Park IL, look up the prices some time.  Maybe i can rent you a room out if you could afford it...it might be a little steeper than your lot fee for the month....

sorry forgot to update 109 of 112

700 smackers tough guy  take the challenge just to show you are better and my bets are so easy

pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2012, 02:26:04 PM »

SAM IS GOOD PEOPLE thumbs up
jdizigg

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2012, 02:27:07 PM »

700 smackers tough guy  take the challenge just to show you are better and my bets are so easy

Ive beat all your challenges and whooped you every time....I have retired from showing you time and time again that your picks are dumb.  you live in a trailer park your not rich, or even well off  maroon
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2012, 02:30:39 PM »

Ive beat all your challenges and whooped you every time....I have retired from showing you time and time again that your picks are dumb.  you live in a trailer park your not rich, or even well off  maroon
IM BROKE AND INDAGENT ARE YOIU BETTER THAN ME?AND I SMOKE CRACK
jdizigg

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2012, 02:32:31 PM »

IM BROKE AND INDAGENT ARE YOIU BETTER THAN ME?AND I SMOKE CRACK

I never once have proclaimed i was better than anybody.  Just not going to let  maroon pretend he knows how to handicap from the park...
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2012, 02:38:03 PM »

I'd be in for a ball cap?

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2012, 02:40:45 PM »

i guess your chicken and can't play in my ballpark   i will up it 1000 smackers

Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2012, 02:43:47 PM »

race 8 #4 hoping tolast on lead this week.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: