Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 08:45:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ot / romney kicked ass  (Read 6373 times)
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« on: October 03, 2012, 10:25:59 PM »

romney kicked ass obama was flat ,not passionate, he was exposed on the facts, the economy, the debt. he looked lost i hope everyone watched . this is more important than a tv show you might have missed, a football game,a band, a race etc. i turned all my sports off for the night i wonder how the mainstream media will react in the morning, nbc,abc,cbs,the ny times,the washington post. they all are so pro obama
Report to moderator   Logged

may the horse be with you
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 10:26:50 PM »

Sam?

Good post.
APPRENTICE

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 10:28:20 PM »

SAM,,GREAT POST ,,WE FINALLY AGREE

BUT THE SCUM MEDIA,,WILL TURN THIS AROUND,

,,OBAMA IS GARBAGE,,A LIAR ,,AND A TRUE HATER OF AMERICA,,,,
coldpunch

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 10:28:27 PM »

romney kicked ass obama was flat ,not passionate, he was exposed on the facts, the economy, the debt. he looked lost i hope everyone watched . this is more important than a tv show you might have missed, a football game,a band, a race etc. i turned all my sports off for the night i wonder how the mainstream media will react in the morning, nbc,abc,cbs,the ny times,the washington post. they all are so pro obama

Obama is being driven way too confidently and appears way too cocky

odds were Obama was $0.25 and Romney was 7/2 before tonights action

it wont matter--but it will make the next 31 days more interesting
sweetken

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 10:29:26 PM »

just seen on liberaal tv that romey win debate 67%  to 25% whey to go mitt u r our next pres.
TheRedMile

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 10:31:14 PM »

how was obama exposed on the facts ?
mitcky

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 10:32:33 PM »

Obama tried to back the half down and went too slow.
NiatrossJumps

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 10:33:28 PM »

Obama is being driven way too confidently and appears way too cocky

odds were Obama was $0.25 and Romney was 7/2 before tonights action

it wont matter--but it will make the next 31 days more interesting

Ahhh somebody that has been paying attention to the REAL odds on this election...Sam surprised that you are NOT all over Obama at those odds. But no matter if you think Romney did that well (LOL) , you should take the odds on him (7/2+++). My guess is even with your rebates you will be staying as far away as you can from Mittens. Would not be surprised if BO is your "lock" on a certain night in November.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 10:35:07 PM by NiatrossJumps » Report to moderator   Logged
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 10:35:57 PM »

just seen on liberaal tv that romey win debate 67%  to 25% whey to go mitt u r our next pres.

your lips to gods ears

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2012, 10:40:13 PM »

Ahhh somebody that has been paying attention to the REAL odds on this election...Sam surprised that you are NOT all over Obama at those odds. But no matter if you think Romney did that well (LOL) , you should take the odds on him (7/2+++). My guess is even with your rebates you will be staying as far away as you can from Mittens. Would not be surprised if BO is your "lock" on a certain night in November.

this has nothing to do with bets,rebates ,a horse race etc shame on you this is far too important then all that. we need to take this seriously this is our futue and about the economy. without a strong economy nobody will be betting on races and buying horses

Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2012, 10:42:04 PM »

The New Duranty Times has not endorsed a Republican since Ike... the MSM will spin it predictably, and remind us all that evil Romney has a car elevator, dammit!
coldpunch

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 10:42:17 PM »

Obama tried to back the half down and went too slow.

agreed--he is allowing Romney to hang around and could have buried him tonite--and the fact that he didnt doesnt bode well for the heavy chalk--but once they are allowed to discuss other issues and not just tonite topic--and Obama decides to show some trot--its a done deal--

even MSNBC was in disbelief--i am sure Greta and Oreilly are so, so happy on the other channel

i will provide an electoral over and under for those interested
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2012, 10:44:02 PM »

Instead of voting against Obama in November I will be voting for Romney.

This is huge and a game changer.
Most one sided debate Ive watched.

Maybe some hope for  flag

But remember I have a 200$ bet against Clifton and I have Obama.

And Clifton is the biggest cooler going.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2012, 10:46:24 PM »

agreed--he is allowing Romney to hang around and could have buried him tonite--and the fact that he didnt doesnt bode well for the heavy chalk--but once they are allowed to discuss other issues and not just tonite topic--and Obama decides to show some trot--its a done deal--

even MSNBC was in disbelief--i am sure Greta and Oreilly are so, so happy on the other channel

The MSNBC reaction was hysterical.
Communist Ed Schultz is all fired up. So is Chris "tingle up my leg" Mathews.

Greta will be on at midnight and Billy O isn't on till his reg show tomorrow night.
NiatrossJumps

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2012, 10:48:13 PM »

this has nothing to do with bets,rebates ,a horse race etc shame on you this is far too important then all that. we need to take this seriously this is our futue and about the economy. without a strong economy nobody will be betting on races and buying horses
Your right when most buyers are thinking about yearlings and most degenerates are wondering what # to put the rent money, They always reflect on the Man in Office. LOL
coldpunch

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2012, 10:48:14 PM »

i am taking this very seriously and may pull the trigger and make a large wager on Obama if the price goes near $0.40 on the dollar--surely it goes up after tonite and all the Repubs hopefully will show their standard "irrational exuberance" and allow me to get 1-2--thats my hope--so tonites efffort helps my price

never accuse my analogies to racing is insincere--gambling and bookmaking is in my bllod and this is another event that wagering can be performed on
Mel from Moline

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2012, 10:49:19 PM »

how was obama exposed on the facts ?

For sure....I watched and cant for the life of me understand how either "won"? Neither man said ONE DAMN THING we havent already heard. I just dont get it. The electorate is split and people will believe what they do, but I just cant believe in any way shape or form either man "won". I am curious to hear the "hard numbers" as it were to mitt's amazing plan to cut taxes, raise defense spending and somehow cut the deficit. That's bold. Im not real good at math but id like to see those spread sheets.

Horses make the humans...not the other way around.
NiatrossJumps

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2012, 10:50:42 PM »

The MSNBC reaction was hysterical.
Communist Ed Schultz is all fired up. So is Chris "tingle up my leg" Mathews.

Greta will be on at midnight and Billy O isn't on till his reg show tomorrow night.
Bill is preparing to lose a debate to a stand-up comic on Saturday
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2012, 10:52:36 PM »

i am taking this very seriously and may pull the trigger and make a large wager on Obama if the price goes near $0.40 on the dollar--surely it goes up after tonite and all the Repubs hopefully will show their standard "irrational exuberance" and allow me to get 1-2--thats my hope--so tonites efffort helps my price

never accuse my analogies to racing is insincere--gambling and bookmaking is in my bllod and this is another event that wagering can be performed on

your bookie will go broke if we default on our national debt

Mel from Moline

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2012, 10:53:29 PM »

Badly. Although I have seen O'Reilly  being incredibly moderate lately. Jon Stewart will seriously have fun with that.

Horses make the humans...not the other way around.
coldpunch

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2012, 10:54:50 PM »

your bookie will go broke if we default on our national debt

sam--you can get 3-1 or over on Romney and i will send the you address of the exchange if you are serious
hungry

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2012, 10:55:50 PM »

Debate was equal. Nice try though.

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2012, 10:57:51 PM »

I remember talking with some guy on FB and I looked at his profile. And his political preference said John Stewart democrat.

I was like I am discussing things with a guy who gets his news from Comedy central.  bang head bang head bang head bang head

I think I unfriended him. Like I did the person who posted a remake of Simple man on their wall.

Some things are not tolerable.
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2012, 10:59:39 PM »

It was actually a pretty revealing debate about how shallow, ill-conceived, and vague Romney's plans are, and Obama did a good job of pointing that out. Anyone who bothered to listen to what Romney was saying realized he's full of shit. No one's going to get less money under him, and he's going to increase military spending, but somehow magically the deficit is going to go down. He's going to cut tax rates by eliminating deductions etc. and that somehow is going to stimulate the economy without increasing the deficit ... how? To be revenue revenue neutral it means exactly the same quantity of $ are coming out of people's pockets! Give you a little tax rate break but take away your mortgage interest deduction or lower your exemptions for your three kids?

Obama did look tired, though.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
hungry

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2012, 11:00:53 PM »

It was actually a pretty revealing debate about how shallow, ill-conceived, and vague Romney's plans are, and Obama did a good job of pointing that out. Anyone who bothered to listen to what Romney was saying realized he's full of shit. No one's going to get less money under him, and he's going to increase military spending, but somehow magically the deficit is going to go down. He's going to cut tax rates by eliminating deductions etc. and that somehow is going to stimulate the economy without increasing the deficit ... how? To be revenue revenue neutral it means exactly the same quantity of $ are coming out of people's pockets! Give you a little tax rate break but take away your mortgage interest deduction or lower your exemptions for your three kids?

Obama did look tired, though.

Those who thought "Romney kicked ass" are people who are easily fooled by slick used car salesmen types.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: