Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 18, 2014, 09:58:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Balmoral Pick 5 with Carryover of 8k 30k guarenteed  (Read 733 times)
jdizigg

« on: October 02, 2012, 08:32:54 PM »

All things Balmoral pick 5 right here free program

http://www.trackmaster.com/usta/bml1003x.pdf

analysis

http://www.drf.com/news/balmoral-wednesday-103-analysis

And i will have a pick 5 ticket tomorrow for you guys....This is one of the best bets as a harness capper you could ever ask for.....   beer beer beer

Give us your thoughts and ticket if your playing...
Report to moderator   Logged
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 08:44:39 PM »

analysis

And i will have a pick 5 ticket tomorrow for you guys....This is one of the best bets as a harness capper you could ever ask for.....   beer beer beer

Balmoral should hire you.   You are the best thing to happen to that track is a long long time.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 08:49:13 PM »

analysis

I just don't understand with cappers like u and beav why in the isn't the usta hiring guys like u and the beav I mean for crying out loud !
J d zig man I look forward too your ticket!

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 08:51:30 PM »

I just don't understand with cappers like u and beav why in the isn't the usta hiring guys like u and the beav I mean for crying out loud !
J d zig man I look forward too your ticket!

ive asked him not to share it because i am really broke.
jdizigg

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 10:46:02 PM »

Ok here is my 2 tickets along with an economy ones for those on a budget....

Balmoral Race 2

50 cent pick 5 wheel

5,6,7,8,9 with 2,5,6,10 with 9 with 2,3,4,5,7 with 2 = $50

2nd ticket

7,8,9 with 2,5,6,10 with 9 with 3,4,5 with 2,3 = $36

economy ticket

7,8,9 with 5,6, with 9 with 3,4,5 with 2 = $9

I will probably play all 3.  Good luck everybody   beer beer

Even if it is fav,fav,fav,fav,fav you get paid thanks to the carryover  beer
jdizigg

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 10:48:39 PM »

Balmoral should hire you.   You are the best thing to happen to that track is a long long time.

Greatly appreciate the kind words, I dont know about all that but Illinois tracks are in bad shape and in desperate need of some help.  If they were to get slots that would be great for alot of people....
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2012, 02:22:05 AM »

Here is my ticket:
7-8-9/5-6-10/2-3-9/1-5-7/2-3

One would think that the #2 in the 6th could well be a single. She has looked good and is on a roll.  However, as we know, all good things come to an end.  A lot of rain is forecast for today.  I'm not worried about a sloppy track as much as a drying out one.  Those are the ones that can cuase some horses trouble.  Heck, it's a 2 yr old trot.  Any horse can be knocked out by a breaker. In the 4th, I would be a lot more confident in the #9 if he had a better post.

If anyone out there wants to play that usually doesn't play Balmoral, you couldn't go wrong by just playing one of JD's tickets. He is an excellent handicapper.
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 04:48:23 AM »

Here is my ticket:

One would think that the #2 in the 6th could well be a single. She has looked good and is on a roll.  However, as we know, all good things come to an end.  A lot of rain is forecast for today.  I'm not worried about a sloppy track as much as a drying out one.  Those are the ones that can cuase some horses trouble.  Heck, it's a 2 yr old trot.  Any horse can be knocked out by a breaker. In the 4th, I would be a lot more confident in the #9 if he had a better post.

If anyone out there wants to play that usually doesn't play Balmoral, you couldn't go wrong by just playing one of JD's tickets. He is an excellent handicapper.

I agree and btw is thankful he is esteemed here.
jdizigg

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 09:22:20 AM »

Here is my ticket:

I have decided to play 1other ticket as well as the first few.  A Carryover pool is when to get your money down more than any other time.  Doesnt mean you will always win and sometimes it means you might just break even or win a little.  But there is a huge chance you will get OVERPAID on any sequence.  I wanted to try and spread in the 4th race but i honestly cant see anybody winning but the 9, i will throw in the 8 and 10 in but the others are just plain slow the 4 horse couldnt have had an easier trip and didnt even put up a fight, the 5 got a perfect trip and couldnt capitalize and is now facing tougher.  The 3 looks like he came home real fast but he didnt pass anybody and the rest would need a lot more.

7,8,9 with 5,6 with 8,9,10 with 2,3,4,5 with 2 = $36

But i love the 9 in the 4th race
TheRedMile

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2012, 09:56:06 AM »

gotta play after reading this thread
hoping for a longshot in r#5

78910/56/89/all/2  $56
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2012, 01:44:05 PM »

I would have to agree that the #9 in the 4th is the logical choice.  However, this is Balmoral and logic isn't always followed. I decided to add the #2 & #3 in that race because they have had only 3 or 4 races and might show improvement.  The same could be said of the #5 and #10  Actually #10 looks better than most, but I have no confudence in Cox getting him home first from the 10 hole.  May be one of those let's wait for another day type of drives. The #8 with OO could also be given some consideration.   I will wait until I see the horses warm up since I'll be at the track to make my final decision.
In the 5th #1 comes back after a walk in the park from the 10 hole on Sunday.  Might see a lot more effort tonight in his 4th start of the year. Those punching that all button in the 5th may have the right idea.  As for me, I can't bring myself to do it. The 5th race horses have 120 lifetime starts and a total of 5 wins.  That's what 3%.  Good luck to all trying their hand tonight.
cecil127
the cat batting the VIP mouse!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 05:22:50 PM »

goin on the cheap (dolla play):
8 / 6 / 9 / 3,4 / 2 = $2

it could happen...

hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it....
Herve Filion
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2012, 05:28:15 PM »

goin on the cheap (dolla play):
8 / 6 / 9 / 3,4 / 2 = $2

it could happen...

Cecil, I will give you credit, YOU HAVE HIT ON THESE SMALL TICKETS, plenty on this site!!!

Thanks.
jdizigg

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2012, 07:43:03 PM »

You cant hit em all.... Were looking at some monster payouts...We swung and missed now we try the pick 4
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: