Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 21, 2014, 07:13:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BEARS BEAT DALLAS  (Read 1177 times)
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2012, 11:54:35 AM »

MEL IS FROM MOLINE  chewing tobacco that is what he knows
Report to moderator   Logged
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2012, 11:55:00 AM »

with haney,,,gimme a break
APPRENTICE

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2012, 11:57:01 AM »

I am...perhaps you used to hear me call in....or you know who I am when I dont know who you are. Doesnt matter.  head shake

OK HE DOESNT SUCK,,,

PUT HE IS NOTHIN,,IN PLAYOFFS GAMES...MELL THATS MY POINT

WHO WOOD U RATHER HAVE,,,

CUTLER..OR QB FROM GREEN BAY

CUTLER OR QB,,FROM,,,GIANTS,,

THOSE QB'S WIN BIG GAMES...JUST SAYIN
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2012, 11:59:17 AM »

jay s time is coming,,imo
APPRENTICE

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2012, 11:59:59 AM »

jay s time is coming,,imo

STOP IT..

HIS TIME IS COMIN TO BE TRADED AGAIN....
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2012, 12:01:06 PM »

they may win out,,,,,,that d is awesome
Mel from Moline

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2012, 12:01:27 PM »

Im fine with Cutler...he's won 2 playoff games and lost 2. Not the end of the world. You change the angle of the argument after you got called on it. again, doesnt matter. For the record...no tobacco....period.

Horses make the humans...not the other way around.
Mel from Moline

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2012, 12:03:14 PM »

they may win out,,,,,,that d is awesome

While I would love such a streak, HIGHLY unlikely....they will win most of them though. (Provided Cutler stays healthy)

APPRENTICE

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2012, 12:07:54 PM »

MEL,,PUT IT THIS WAY,,,

I'M  A LIFE LONG COWBOY FAN,,,,,SINCE ROGER STAUBACH DAYS ,.,,DREW PEARSON HAIL MARY IN MINESOTA,,1976

I DIDN WATCH 10 MINUTES OF THE GAME LAST NITE...ROMO AND THESE COWBOYS ARE DISGUSTIN TO WATCH

GOOD LUCK WITH CUTLER,,I JUST FIND HIM CUTLESS AND USELESS IN BIG GAMES ,,,JUST LIKE ROMO

Mel from Moline

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2012, 12:16:00 PM »

MEL,,PUT IT THIS WAY,,,

I'M  A LIFE LONG COWBOY FAN,,,,,SINCE ROGER STAUBACH DAYS ,.,,DREW PEARSON HAIL MARY IN MINESOTA,,1976

I DIDN WATCH 10 MINUTES OF THE GAME LAST NITE...ROMO AND THESE COWBOYS ARE DISGUSTIN TO WATCH

GOOD LUCK WITH CUTLER,,I JUST FIND HIM CUTLESS AND USELESS IN BIG GAMES ,,,JUST LIKE ROMO

Well....youre opinion and youre entitled to it.

Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2012, 12:46:45 AM »

Mel is 100% correct.  If Cutler stays healthy, Bears are in the playoffs this year.  Brandon Marshall is one of the top 5 receivers in the league & the defense cannot be questioned.  The O-Line of course has to protect Cutler but they seem to be on the right track.

One thing that amazes me about Bears' fans:  Total opposite of Jets' fans who always think they're team is great, if you listened to Bears' fans you'd think they lived in Cleveland.

I too am a lifelong Cowboys fan, son.  But my memories go back to the days of Dan Meredith.

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2012, 03:27:09 AM »

Mel is 100% correct.  If Cutler stays healthy, Bears are in the playoffs this year.  Brandon Marshall is one of the top 5 receivers in the league & the defense cannot be questioned.  The O-Line of course has to protect Cutler but they seem to be on the right track.

One thing that amazes me about Bears' fans:  Total opposite of Jets' fans who always think they're team is great, if you listened to Bears' fans you'd think they lived in Cleveland.

I too am a lifelong Cowboys fan, son.  But my memories go back to the days of Dan Meredith.
And Eddie LeBaron who was the first starting Dallas Q.B.in 60 & 61~~~~~~~~~

I trust no one, not even myself~~
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2012, 06:22:27 AM »

And Eddie LeBaron who was the first starting Dallas Q.B.in 60 & 61~~~~~~~~~

You old.
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2012, 06:41:27 AM »

MEL ,
        With the Chicago bears schedule and a solid defense they are three and one this year . Cutler had a very good second half however the defense won the game . You like so many find Cutler to be in the Peyton Manning league and i find Cutler a bit above average . Lets see how the year plays out and with Jacksonville next i'm assuming Cutler will do well this week .
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2012, 07:02:41 AM »

You old.
Each mormin' I get up I die a little
Can barley stand on my feet
Take a look in the mirror and cry
Lord what you doing to me

~~~~Farrokh Bulsara
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 07:05:09 AM by Vegas » Report to moderator   Logged

APPRENTICE

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2012, 07:10:39 AM »

VEGAS.....

THESE COWBOYS,,,ARE JUNK.....

I WONT WATCH A MINUTE ,,,,,,,,,,,ROMO,,,SUCKS,,ELEPHANT WEINER

ROGER,,,AND TROY,,,,,DON,,,,,,,,,THOSE ARE QB'S

NOT THIS ,,,PIECE OF DOG CRAP
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2012, 07:31:47 AM »

VEGAS.....

THESE COWBOYS,,,ARE JUNK.....

I WONT WATCH A MINUTE ,,,,,,,,,,,ROMO,,,SUCKS,,ELEPHANT WEINER

ROGER,,,AND TROY,,,,,DON,,,,,,,,,THOSE ARE QB'S

NOT THIS ,,,PIECE OF DOG CRAP
Did you know that Dandy Don never played a home game out side the state of Texas~~~Hi-School~~College~~Pros

They called S.M.U.,where he went to college "Southern Meredith University"

APPRENTICE

« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2012, 08:46:09 AM »

DON,,MEREDITH ,,WAS HATED BT COSELLL ,,ON MONDAY NITE FOOTBALL
Mel from Moline

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2012, 09:19:22 AM »

MEL ,
        With the Chicago bears schedule and a solid defense they are three and one this year . Cutler had a very good second half however the defense won the game . You like so many find Cutler to be in the Peyton Manning league and i find Cutler a bit above average . Lets see how the year plays out and with Jacksonville next i'm assuming Cutler will do well this week .

I wouldnt put Cutler on par with Peyton Manning at all....espcially when Manning is really good. However, Cutler IS pretty damn good, and as 'Fan pointed out, if they start blocking and continue to give him time, all the sudden his game gets MUCH better. His physical skills are not questionable. I expect the Bears to go on a streak here until the Houston game 11/11 & SF 11/19. Basically after that only the second GB game remains. The Vikings are off to a good start and Ponder looked VERY good vs. SF but I dont see them keeping up this pace.(Although Ive been wrong before).
  @Dolfan....the problem with many Bears fans is they think EVERY team should be the 85' team. Utterly ridiculous. Not to mention many dislike Cutler simply because of whatever reason they come up with this week....without Cutler you see how bad they became last year when they were going to be no worse than 12-4.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 09:21:29 AM by Mel from Moline » Report to moderator   Logged

Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2012, 11:20:13 AM »

Each mormin' I get up I die a little
Can barley stand on my feet
Take a look in the mirror and cry
Lord what you doing to me

~~~~Farrokh Bulsara

Life is like a roll of toilet paper - the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes.

I wouldnt put Cutler on par with Peyton Manning at all....espcially when Manning is really good. However, Cutler IS pretty damn good, and as 'Fan pointed out, if they start blocking and continue to give him time, all the sudden his game gets MUCH better. His physical skills are not questionable. I expect the Bears to go on a streak here until the Houston game 11/11 & SF 11/19. Basically after that only the second GB game remains. The Vikings are off to a good start and Ponder looked VERY good vs. SF but I dont see them keeping up this pace.(Although Ive been wrong before).
  @Dolfan....the problem with many Bears fans is they think EVERY team should be the 85' team. Utterly ridiculous. Not to mention many dislike Cutler simply because of whatever reason they come up with this week....without Cutler you see how bad they became last year when they were going to be no worse than 12-4.

Perfectly said, Mel.  No one is putting him in the elite class of Manning, Brady, Brees or Rodgers but he fits in with the next tier that includes Rivers, Romo, Ben, Sanchez & Tebow.  Just wanted to see if you were paying attention.

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: