Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 30, 2014, 03:03:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can Johnny Roberts Justify His Drive On CG'S SERIOUS?  (Read 1549 times)
jdizigg

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2012, 07:18:57 PM »

You never answered the question either......You think a 2yr old filly bred by Pine Valley can come home in 25 or 26?  You must be an even bigger idiot than i thought...I hope your cane breaks while your walking down a hill.
Report to moderator   Logged
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2012, 07:19:45 PM »

DID SOMEONE SAY CRACK?
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2012, 07:20:58 PM »

CRACK KILLS
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2012, 07:22:22 PM »

DID SOMEONE SAY CRACK?

LMFAO
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2012, 07:23:34 PM »

LMFAO
laughing guy
Split Rivals

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2012, 08:40:12 PM »

you're gettin' nailed to da wall here *swooey*
stop pickin' on da rocket / he's da man
fantasy threads ain't workin here either swooey
go after Leonard's stiff-arm in da lane race
that your *pal* Split has posted here
4 your enjoyment
haaaaaaaaaaa
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2012, 08:47:50 PM »

You never answered the question either......You think a 2yr old filly bred by Pine Valley can come home in 25 or 26?  You must be an even bigger idiot than i thought...I hope your cane breaks while your walking down a hill.

Down hill is where your argument is going.

Maybe I can help you understand what it means when a horse shows a 5 at the 3/4's and a 2 at the finish.

Unlike your first thought it doesn't mean that going from a 5 to a 2 indicates you saw Angie Affrunti naked again and you couldn't finish. doh

Going from a 5 to a 2 from the 3/4's to the finish means you improved your position.  Some might call it finishing the mile strong.

And others might agree with the finishing strong comment considering the last qt. was 27.4.

If the finish position 2 or 2nd in race speak is a smaller number than the 3/4 position of 5 or 5th then mathematically she improved.

If she showed a bunch of 1's then no more 1's as you claimed then you would be right. But the facts are against you.

And the worst part is you looked straight at the exact race lines and saw something that didn't exist.

Some call that hallucinating.  I call it cheaters supporting cheaters while sharing the inside information.  

Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2012, 08:50:48 PM »

Some call that hallucinating.  I call it cheaters supporting cheaters while sharing the inside information.  

Crack to what now LSD?   Angel Dust?   Mushrooms?   DMT???   Peyote???

Holy moses!!! 
Don't ferget I put out the bush!!!
jdizigg

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2012, 08:53:11 PM »

As i stated before you just dont know how to judge a race.  After watching CG's SERIOUS every week and charting the lines, anybody who knows how to handicap can see that they were using her to aggressively.  Yesterday its a PERFECT trip win if Marcus's horse goes 50 yards further.
IRA

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2012, 10:37:47 PM »

To me you got to be. Nuts to say shit about John. R.  He has been one of the hottest drivers at blm. For 6 week time he had 60 percent 1-2  fin. So many goofs out there.leave him alone. head shake
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2012, 11:39:44 PM »

To me you got to be. Nuts to say shit about John. R.  He has been one of the hottest drivers at blm. For 6 week time he had 60 percent 1-2  fin. So many goofs out there.leave him alone. head shake

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

geezer  +    beer =  Defending Johnny "Rehab" Roberts!     screwy
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2012, 12:07:50 AM »

you're gettin' nailed to da wall here *swooey*
stop pickin' on da rocket / he's da man
fantasy threads ain't workin here either swooey

Look who the seeing eye dog dragged in!   Ole Ray Charles himself.  Defender of all things associated with Johnny Roberts here to referee.

Ole Ray has review the tapes and has decided Casey "Never Been To Rehab" Leonard is the bad guy for a bad drive.

Yet Johnny "Rehab Regular" Roberts is not a bad guy for an equally bad drive. 

Guilt is in the eye of the beholder and the blind ref has his head firmly implanted up Johnny's colon.

Ray jr. obviously has reviewed the race lines and determined jdizigg's alternate universe is the rare air he wants to breath.

This makes two members now who define "getting nailed to the wall" as: An imaginary loss using imaginary numbers in opposition to reality.

Clearly you two are not lawyers or you would have taken the 5th already rather then embarrass yourselves with poorly thought out defenses.

As for Split's Casey Leonard thread there were plenty of dissenting opinions opposing Split's view of Casey's drive.

So I will defend my thread echoing Split's defense of his own,"I could be wrong, BUT I"M NOT". 
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2012, 10:24:41 AM »

Down hill is where your argument is going.

Maybe I can help you understand what it means when a horse shows a 5 at the 3/4's and a 2 at the finish.

Unlike your first thought it doesn't mean that going from a 5 to a 2 indicates you saw Angie Affrunti naked again and you couldn't finish. doh

Going from a 5 to a 2 from the 3/4's to the finish means you improved your position.  Some might call it finishing the mile strong.

And others might agree with the finishing strong comment considering the last qt. was 27.4.

If the finish position 2 or 2nd in race speak is a smaller number than the 3/4 position of 5 or 5th then mathematically she improved.

If she showed a bunch of 1's then no more 1's as you claimed then you would be right. But the facts are against you.

And the worst part is you looked straight at the exact race lines and saw something that didn't exist.

This post is hilarious....yes a horse may improve his position at the end of a race but that has nothing to do with finishing a mile....in your examples that you listed this horse was going backwards at the end every race except for the first 2 you listed......if a horse is losing lengths at the end it doesnt matter how many other dead tired horses he passed
Matchtown

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2012, 07:07:44 AM »

He has been getting less drives these days........pass the bong.......
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2012, 08:18:38 AM »

He has been getting less drives these days........pass the bong.......
speaking of less drives...How is the Anderson kid doing ? 
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: