Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 21, 2014, 09:17:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where's yimmy?  (Read 2354 times)
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2012, 03:46:07 PM »

Thanx, laddies/lassies... Yugoslavia is indeed gone.  The Montenegrins are either the tallest or second-tallest people in Yoorp (Dutch also up there).  I wish I had been in Italy these past weeks, but it's just trial season, hence busy.  For the record, I have been to San Siro (even got to lie down on that amazing turf course there) and numerous other tracks around northern Italy.  Venice is amazing, especially if you like getting shat upon by pigeons at the Piazza San Marco,  but sadly does not have a track.  

In any event, I don't really follow the trotters now; I just check on Gibbs and one or two others.  The Robot just shipped his good babies to Keeneland, so that meet will occupy some of my free time... yes, even with the stoopit polytrack.  Not much else one can say.  Fingers crossed that the NHL finds labor peace soon.    
Report to moderator   Logged
Pulledtherugout

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2012, 04:54:26 PM »

Did you fill up your rug with hi test?
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2012, 05:02:44 PM »

Thanx, laddies/lassies... Yugoslavia is indeed gone.  The Montenegrins are either the tallest or second-tallest people in Yoorp (Dutch also up there).  I wish I had been in Italy these past weeks, but it's just trial season, hence busy.  For the record, I have been to San Siro (even got to lie down on that amazing turf course there) and numerous other tracks around northern Italy.  Venice is amazing, especially if you like getting shat upon by pigeons at the Piazza San Marco,  but sadly does not have a track.  

In any event, I don't really follow the trotters now; I just check on Gibbs and one or two others.  The Robot just shipped his good babies to Keeneland, so that meet will occupy some of my free time... yes, even with the stoopit polytrack.  Not much else one can say.  Fingers crossed that the NHL finds labor peace soon.    

Oh Yimmy Thanks for checking . man we was concerned you was okay and you been missing the pancake socials around here and glad all is good in pigeon chit Pizza parlor San Marco.

NHL NEEDS GRETZski!
Miss you Yimmy!

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
APPRENTICE

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2012, 05:05:27 PM »

I CANT SEE DA NHL,,,OPEING AT ALL TILL,,,JAN ,,,YIMMSTER

THEY ARE SLOWLY RUININ HOSKEY ,,,AGAIN
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2012, 05:08:22 PM »

I CANT SEE DA NHL,,,OPEING AT ALL TILL,,,JAN ,,,YIMMSTER

THEY ARE SLOWLY RUININ HOSKEY ,,,AGAIN
A Prence when use become da Prezdent U gonna fix dat chit?

APPRENTICE

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2012, 05:09:42 PM »

A Prence when use become da Prezdent U gonna fix dat chit?

YEAH BUT ITS GOT TO MANY CANADIANS....

THEY FK UP A 2 CAR FUNERAL....

GREED ,,,GREED KILLS
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2012, 05:40:06 PM »

Hope there was little inclement weather during your stay thumbs up.

Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2012, 05:47:29 PM »

Cheesy  Not a bit.

As for the Canadians, they are actually being pushed aside in hockey by Finns and Swedes and Slovaks, and, of course, Russkies.  The #1 pick in the NHL draft earlier this year, Yakupov,  is a Muslim ethnic Tatar from Russia.
Pulledtherugout

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2012, 05:48:24 PM »

Cheesy  Not a bit.

As for the Canadians, they are actually being pushed aside in hockey by Finns and Swedes and Slovaks, and, of course, Russkies.  The #1 pick in the NHL draft earlier this year, Yakupov,  is a Muslim ethnic Tatar from Russia.

Duz he use a falafel Puck?
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2012, 05:56:57 PM »

Wrong part of the world for that.

He's by no means the first Muslim in the NHL, either.  Nazem Kadri on the Leafs is terrific... has a great future.  Tie Domi was of Albanian extraction, so he may have been the first.
Pulledtherugout

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2012, 06:01:15 PM »

Domi Moubarek?
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2012, 06:43:51 PM »

Wrong part of the world for that.

He's by no means the first Muslim in the NHL, either.  Nazem Kadri on the Leafs is terrific... has a great future.  Tie Domi was of Albanian extraction, so he may have been the first.

God at least he made it out alive during the Ethnic cleansing in Saravo. Lucky for him that was some frightening times.

Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2012, 11:43:48 PM »

Hello Yimmy How you doing man? Welcome back. I missed you. Nobody corrects my English better than Yimmy. Nobody.

Following in your footsteps I cracked a few corny jokes about you but they took it down. The mod thought I was trying to pick up a fight. Go figure.

No sense of humor like you and I have around here, I tell you.

I am glad you made it back safe.

Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2012, 07:06:29 PM »

God at least he made it out alive during the Ethnic cleansing in Saravo. Lucky for him that was some frightening times.

It's even worse than you suspected, Fuzz... Domi was born in (sharp intake of breath...) CANADA.   Wink
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2012, 07:20:06 PM »

It's even worse than you suspected, Fuzz... Domi was born in (sharp intake of breath...) CANADA.   Wink
[/quote

Oh yimmy glad u keep upsy dated! They got ethnic cleansing there?

honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2012, 07:24:10 PM »

Oh yimmy glad u keep upsy dated! They got ethnic cleansing there?

In Canada they've got ethnic Africans and SE Asians and middle eastern types to do the cleaning.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2012, 07:33:59 PM »

Radovan's New And Improved Ethnic Cleanser (TM) ("Let A Psychiatrist Handle Your Dirty Work!") has not yet made its way to Canada.  But Canada did intern Ukrainians during WWI (with over 100 deaths), and her official immigration policy regarding Jews fleeing Hitler during WWII was "None Is Too Many."
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2012, 08:25:33 PM »

In Canada they've got ethnic Africans and SE Asians and middle eastern types to do the cleaning.

Oh chit laughing guy laughing guy

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2012, 08:28:03 PM »

Radovan's New And Improved Ethnic Cleanser (TM) ("Let A Psychiatrist Handle Your Dirty Work!") has not yet made its way to Canada.  But Canada did intern Ukrainians during WWI (with over 100 deaths), and her official immigration policy regarding Jews fleeing Hitler during WWII was "None Is Too Many."

That's taking a pretty hard stand why u think?

Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2012, 08:29:45 PM »

Canada's disgusting Fiberal Party. 
quarter crack

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2012, 08:34:46 PM »

Gotta admit it.........I missed Yimmy.
His command of the English language, knowledge of history and "horse smarts" adds volumes of interest to BTW.

formerly known as franco
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2012, 08:36:18 PM »

Thank you, my friend... are you perchance of the Canadian persuasion?  Smiley
APPRENTICE

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2012, 08:38:50 PM »

HEY ,,,,,,,YIMMYSTER WHEN U COMIN TO ,,,CHITOWN
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2012, 08:41:10 PM »

Just as soon as I can convince my wife and daughter to make the trip.  Son's already on board.
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2012, 08:44:32 PM »

What do we have here? Another bigot.

You and Vimmy should get along well with each other.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: