Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 21, 2014, 05:05:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ODD ON EQUULEUS DQ  (Read 4676 times)
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: October 01, 2012, 11:34:57 PM »

finally a honest accounting of what happened !
thank you for clearing up a 6 page thread in only your thread post
We are truly blessed to have a poster of your ilk here.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Report to moderator   Logged
Blue Chip55

« Reply #151 on: October 01, 2012, 11:37:40 PM »

We are truly blessed to have a poster of your ilk here.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Would have been nice if he got it right...... dunno
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: October 02, 2012, 06:33:37 AM »

Here is my 2 cents. After watching it over and over and over etc. Sears was going to pull and misjudged the outer flow the#6 on the outside forcing him to stay inside and run up on Gingras #1.
It's a ridiculous rule.
Next time while driving someone slows down in front of you and you rear end them use this as a defense. I want to be there, I love a good laugh.

Well, it's a little different than that. You're expected to keep a safe following distance on a highway. A driver could pull up a horse and kill a bunch of guys. I once had a horse that would pull himself up on the front end. It got to the point where no one would drive him and I'm sure everyone in the race was watching him.

Campbell certainly is NEVER going to do anything unsafe. For those who keep saying that it makes no difference that the pocket horse was unaffected, how can it be that there was a loose pocket yet Campbell "jammed on the brakes"? In that case, maybe Gingras slowed down too much.

I'm not sure if the rule is bad, but this was a bad application of it.
TheRedMile

« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2012, 08:34:28 AM »

based on what i have read you are right you are blessed by my presence here
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: October 02, 2012, 08:44:40 AM »

O
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:03:45 PM by J. Mannix » Report to moderator   Logged
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: October 02, 2012, 08:45:41 AM »

O
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:02:52 PM by J. Mannix » Report to moderator   Logged
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: October 02, 2012, 09:24:54 AM »

That is exactly what happened, sears WAS going to pull he felt andy over his right shoulder pulled the left line to go back into the hole striking gingras. I am not surprised at the people who got it wrong HERE they know little about harness racing they are much better at starting arguments and drama or posting innocent peoples pictures which include children, funny how the posse sticks together no matter the subject or how wrong they obviously are.

i hope someone posts your next.
posse this MFer!!!
TheRedMile

« Reply #157 on: October 02, 2012, 09:42:11 AM »

That is exactly what happened, sears WAS going to pull he felt andy over his right shoulder pulled the left line to go back into the hole striking gingras. I am not surprised at the people who got it wrong HERE they know little about harness racing they are much better at starting arguments and drama or posting innocent peoples pictures which include children, funny how the posse sticks together no matter the subject or how wrong they obviously are.

thumbs up thumbs up
coldpunch

« Reply #158 on: October 02, 2012, 10:23:44 AM »

whats with this whole posse theory?

i am familiar with CPW and JJ and have been known to collaborate with these so called "thugs"

the judges blew the call--it was a disgrace--and JJ and CPW are more than entitled to their opinion

there is no blind allegiance--what we have here is about a dozen or so posters who know what the hell is going on the rest are troublemakers, dopes or Burtons

am i a thug?--did i disagree with JJ and CPW?

JJ and CPW have more harness knowledge in their fingernail clippings than 90% of this side of the forum--they are allowed to be wrong once in a while
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: October 02, 2012, 01:20:29 PM »

whats with this whole posse theory?

i am familiar with CPW and JJ and have been known to collaborate with these so called "thugs"

the judges blew the call--it was a disgrace--and JJ and CPW are more than entitled to their opinion

there is no blind allegiance--what we have here is about a dozen or so posters who know what the hell is going on the rest are troublemakers, dopes or Burtons

am i a thug?--did i disagree with JJ and CPW?

JJ and CPW have more harness knowledge in their fingernail clippings than 90% of this side of the forum--they are allowed to be wrong once in a while

Hey CP do you still think Campbell can't drive?
coldpunch

« Reply #160 on: October 02, 2012, 01:30:39 PM »

Hey CP do you still think Campbell can't drive?

i never said he cant drive--i said i feel he is washed up

he cost OOE a victory in the Metro and has had hands of stone for the last 4 or 5 years

on saturday night--he was brilliant @ Lexington and it was kinda nice to see-but thats one night and he still is living off past reputation

his nickname is "The Great One" and it is well deserved--but if you have an open mind and open eyes--and some common sense--you can see on the track that his decisionmaking, his hands, the spots he used to put other drivers in for decades is now the spots he is finding himself in--and its fairly evident to a handfull of us

if you choose to just label him off what he has accomplished in his career and not that of recent history and evidence--then thats too bad for you
Blue Chip55

« Reply #161 on: October 02, 2012, 01:36:23 PM »

i hope someone posts your next.
posse this MFer!!!
   laughing guy laughing guy

Juice, dont stoop to their level
Blue Chip55

« Reply #162 on: October 02, 2012, 01:38:24 PM »

i never said he cant drive--i said i feel he is washed up

he cost OOE a victory in the Metro and has had hands of stone for the last 4 or 5 years

on saturday night--he was brilliant @ Lexington and it was kinda nice to see-but thats one night and he still is living off past reputation

his nickname is "The Great One" and it is well deserved--but if you have an open mind and open eyes--and some common sense--you can see on the track that his decisionmaking, his hands, the spots he used to put other drivers in for decades is now the spots he is finding himself in--and its fairly evident to a handfull of us

if you choose to just label him off what he has accomplished in his career and not that of recent history and evidence--then thats too bad for you

Nicely stated....albeit to a mental ***
But extremely well said CP

Also a posee meeting tonight at the Tallahassee, Fla location. 8 PM
Refeshments will be served
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 01:40:36 PM by Central Park West » Report to moderator   Logged
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: October 02, 2012, 01:43:06 PM »

laughing guy laughing guy

Juice, dont stoop to their level

Sorry Rick.
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: October 02, 2012, 04:44:52 PM »

jj and cpw   you both need to find out exactly what take up abruptly means...if ur going along at a 28 second shot there isnt nayway in hell you can slow ur horse down(else urs has big disk brakes) to cause what u think happened  that ruling is more written for when a guys makes the top imediately slamming on the brakes..if either of you have ever driven a horse you would know that to stop the way u 2 think it happens you would have to stand up in ther bike...those who dont know should shut up!!!
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: October 02, 2012, 04:50:58 PM »

jj and cpw   you both need to find out exactly what take up abruptly means...if ur going along at a 28 second shot there isnt nayway in hell you can slow ur horse down(else urs has big disk brakes) to cause what u think happened  that ruling is more written for when a guys makes the top imediately slamming on the brakes..if either of you have ever driven a horse you would know that to stop the way u 2 think it happens you would have to stand up in ther bike...those who dont know should shut up!!!
TELL THOSE JUDGES TO SHUT UP
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: October 02, 2012, 04:59:01 PM »

Blue Chip55

« Reply #167 on: October 02, 2012, 05:52:39 PM »

TY...now we dont have to shut up since he was off by a full second----2 seconds slower than the second quarter
Thats what the rule was written for if you really want to know. Racing 10 lengths slower in a matter of one quarter, Correct call , and no I aint shutting up. Good for the judges. Got it right this time
Pulledtherugout

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: October 02, 2012, 05:54:28 PM »

Was the Takter horse that got DQ'd on hambo day at the Meds with Yannick a few years ago also guilty of the same thing? May have been pastor Stephen?
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2012, 09:11:36 AM »

cpw  why didnt many 2 yr olds make it to the races this year
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: October 03, 2012, 09:41:25 AM »

I agree with you Mannnix. Good post thumbs up thumbs up
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: October 03, 2012, 10:00:17 AM »

JJ and CPW ever driven a horse? No way. I doubt even if they have ever touched a sulky in the life.

Dennycrane thumbs up thumbs up
Blue Chip55

« Reply #172 on: October 03, 2012, 10:49:31 AM »

cpw  why didnt many 2 yr olds make it to the races this year

I honestly cant answer that. I posted the list to show how risky it is paying top dollar for yearlings. Im sure each individual case has its own reason. And I wouldnt know why they didnt get on the racetrack. I would imagine every reason is different . Other than that , I dont have a clue
Blue Chip55

« Reply #173 on: October 03, 2012, 10:51:45 AM »

JJ and CPW ever driven a horse? No way. I doubt even if they have ever touched a sulky in the life.

Dennycrane thumbs up thumbs up

Actually thats wrong... dumb fool
king151

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: October 03, 2012, 03:05:19 PM »

updated Wed 10/3 15:32 PM
This web site is intended for personal, non-commercial use only.

The Red Mile - KY    10/6/12    Race 8    Post Time 3:20 PM 

RACE 8 - The Red Mile - KY - October 6, 2012
 Conditions: INTERNATIONAL STALLION STAKE #110 2 Year Old Colts & Geldings Entry Fee $1000   
 Gait: Pace     Purse: $87,550     Class: 2YOC STK     Distance: 1 Mile     Planned Post Time: 3:20 PM

PP  Horse Med 2012 Year to Date  Driver  Trainer ML Base 
     Sts  W  P  S  Time  Earnings     Stable Odds Claim 

1  Modern Warfare
 The Panderosa-
 Modern Life   10   2   1  2  1:53.2F  $41021   Tim Tetrick  Brian Brown     

2  Teresa`s Beach
 Somebeachsomewhere-
 G E`s Jen   8   2   1  1  1:52.0F  $31206   Brian Sears  Bruce Saunders     

3  Dress The Part
 The Panderosa-
 Dress To Suggest   9   2   3  0  1:52.1S  $119373   John Campbell  Robert Mcintosh     

4  Our Dragon King
 Dragon Again-
 Fox Valley Monika   11   5   3  0  1:52.3F  $144411   Dave Palone  Sam De Pinto     

5  Odds On Equuleus
 Art Major-Latte Lady   8   4   1  2  1:50.1S  $373759   John Campbell  Robin Schadt     

6  Americasgottalent
 American Ideal-
 Sunduel A   12   3   2  2  1:55.3S  $95753   Yannick Gingras  Ron Burke     

7  Cowboy Terrier
 Somebeachsomewhere-
 Wild West Show   7   1   0  3  1:53.1F  $56001   Ray Schnittker  Ray Schnittker     

8  Doctor Butch
 Art Major-
 Classical Yankee   11   8   3  0  1:52.0F  $322524   Tim Tetrick  Linda Toscano     

9  Wake Up Peter
 Rocknroll Hanover-
 Lovely Lady   6   1   1  1  1:52.2M  $120726   Scott Zeron  Tony Alagna     

↑ Top of Page

Copyright 2012 The United States Trotting Association. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form. Please review our privacy policy. Maintained online by racing@ustrotting.com.

OOE , back in to go sat afternoon , John will make amends and leave no doubt .
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: