Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 18, 2014, 02:37:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Giss final words  (Read 3942 times)
TKs Skipper

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2012, 04:22:40 PM »

PaceMaker: I gotta admit that his handicapping sucks. He is a typical chalkie that bets horses going off at 5 and 10 cents on top or in an exacta that is paying 6 or 7 dollars.

USTA has a long history of picking absurd handicappers to pick horses for their columns in the past. Next Bonus, Rusty Nash, Bob Pandolpho ( Pandy) are just some of the other handicappers who have gone through this exercise and all ended up broke.

Having said that I still don't think he should be called a bozo and other names and trashed on this forum the way he was.

JMHO.

If you should differ with my opinion, then please go ahead and trash him all you want.

There is nothing I can do to prevent you from doing that.

Have yourself a good night.

i think calling him Bozo is a compliment of sorts.

when i was a kid, Bozo was the clown, bar none. With the orange hair, the big clown shirt with the ruffles....And the TV show!!! He had cartoons!!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
Dolfan

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2012, 04:30:49 PM »

You should be ashamed as you ( and the gang of troll tough guys) have ruined yet another forum.

Exactly why I have stopped posting here.  Jeanine decides on her own to keep the slime balls happy & censor the decent people.  Nice job - you get what you give.

This site has turned into a war torn area.  Just a small handful of decent guys are left, like you & Mel.  The rest, just the scum of the earth.

But I am loyal & spent some time with The Giss at the Jug.  He is not only a very knowledgeable man when it comes to harness racing (& corned beef), he is a decent, kind man who is devoted to his family & helps kids better their lives.  Everyone goes through rough streaks trying to handicap harness but no one should be subject to the vile on this site, especially from sleaze balls like CPW.

We can produce more wealth, but we cannot produce more time.  When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never get back.
TKs Skipper

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2012, 04:40:59 PM »

Exactly why I have stopped posting here.  Jeanine decides on her own to keep the slime balls happy & censor the decent people.  Nice job - you get what you give.

This site has turned into a war torn area.  Just a small handful of decent guys are left, like you & Mel.  The rest, just the scum of the earth.

But I am loyal & spent some time with The Giss at the Jug.  He is not only a very knowledgeable man when it comes to harness racing (& corned beef), he is a decent, kind man who is devoted to his family & helps kids better their lives.  Everyone goes through rough streaks trying to handicap harness but no one should be subject to the vile on this site, especially from sleaze balls like CPW.

im confused. is this thread about how nice of a person he is, treats his family or his knowledge of cured meats?

im commenting on what i thought was the topic at hand - his handicapping. his bets are so amatuer, we can all tell that he NEVER wins. no cold streaks, he bets like hes never had a winning year in his life. total embarrassment for this guy to be promoting this sport on the sports biggest webpage. the t-breds (a real sport and business) would never allow it, but we should just accept it and talk about his nice personality instead?
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2012, 04:50:49 PM »

Dolfan with all due respect, have you ever heard the term "front" used in regards to the way one presents themselves?

If not the definition is here http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/front

You can't judge a book by it's cover is what I am getting at.   I graduated high school have 5 siblings who also all graduated, as well as countless family and extended friends.   Between everyone I know I never heard of a high school team having to forfeit games for any reason.   This is something you heard about on the Collegiate level, for things like paying players, using perks to get players to attend your school, etc...

I know you get what I am saying...

Another thing not everyone is gonna like everyone...calling people slimeballs because they disagree with someone is sort of over the edge.

There is no defense here, everyone has had posts deleted, been asked to cool it, been placed on timeouts, etc who have deserved it.

As for 3ww, I freaking defended the man for months to many and he just kept going with his childish rants like the one you quoted...destroyed forums, it is what they do...

You know how dumb I feel when unprovoked this goof continued to trash everyone...and I was in the background asking folks to cut him some slack.

You can't talk down to people like he does and Giss is the same way, we are all people here...it is one thing to have fun but to think anyone is superior and to talk down is ludicrous.  

Some food for thought at the very least...
jdizigg

« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2012, 04:59:37 PM »

Why do we have to attack other people (jstark) and every one else.  So i guess all the people on here you have never met are slime balls?
doubledigetman

« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2012, 05:04:02 PM »

I DONT FOLLOW ANYONES PICKS
I guess you forgot about the money you sent Dan N~nce for using his picks  doh
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 06:23:04 PM by Mr Miyagi » Report to moderator   Logged
TheRedMile

« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2012, 05:05:36 PM »

You can't talk down to people like he does and Giss is the same way, we are all people here...it is one thing to have fun but to think anyone is superior and to talk down is ludicrous.  

Some food for thought at the very least...

thanks for the above,it will surely come in handy
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2012, 05:20:00 PM »

So you have quit posting here? So what the hell is this chit your computer or I phone talking in tongues for you?Well hell after all its Wedensday night prayer meeting.

How Can you dispute the fact that Giss gets speacial tratment from the USTA ?
Who gives a ratz azz if his picks are free he writes a colum. That makes the USTA even more look like a COLON!
NO one cares about how nice he is or isnt know one absolutely know one those are not the issues in dealing with the public eye promoting a breed to entice fans to gamble their money or place a wager on. In fact its even worse saying how nice he is and we should just look at the nice person to excuse his piss poor handicapping picks excuses and skillls.

Bottom line you all talk about give aways and promoting the breed and racing for Crying out loud when our own registrey cant pick a winner why invest?

Some times all the pizz ant cry baby chit you grown up s come up with?

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
TheRedMile

« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2012, 05:27:44 PM »

it makes the usta look like a colon because the giss writes a column for them and his piks are running bad ?
obviously plenty of people care what the giss thinks and what kind of person he is despite your comments
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2012, 05:29:39 PM »

it makes the usta look like a colon because the giss writes a column for them and his piks are running bad ?
obviously plenty of people care what the giss thinks and what kind of person he is despite your comments

Really find me a dozen, who really "CARE".
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2012, 05:29:59 PM »

DID NIATROSS EVER RACE AT THE REDMILE
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2012, 05:30:34 PM »

Really find me a dozen, who really "CARE".
USTA REALLY IS A JOKE
Blue Chip55

« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2012, 05:34:08 PM »

Plenty of people care what Giss picks Huh
 laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

NAME THEM
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2012, 05:35:15 PM »

USTA REALLY IS A JOKE

everyone should send me there dues, i will gladly do nothing and have parties in vegas and plenty of snow days too.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2012, 05:37:57 PM »

everyone should send me there dues, i will gladly do nothing and have parties in vegas and plenty of snow days too.
THEY NEED ONE PERSON 3 HOURS ADAY TO RUN THE ENTIRE USTA .EVERYTHING IS COMMPUTERIZED
TheRedMile

« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2012, 05:39:15 PM »

Plenty of people care what Giss picks Huh
 laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

NAME THEM

i wonder if the giss is on record saying goo goo gaa gaa had  " no shot " in his last major stake race
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2012, 05:40:50 PM »

THEY NEED ONE PERSON 3 HOURS ADAY TO RUN THE ENTIRE USTA .EVERYTHING IS COMMPUTERIZED

I agree.   They have a lot of wasteful employee's.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2012, 05:41:20 PM »

i wonder if the giss is on record saying goo goo gaa gaa had  " no shot " in his last major stake race
WHAT DOES MIKE THINK
Blue Chip55

« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2012, 05:42:36 PM »

Ask him Niatroll
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2012, 05:42:46 PM »

WHAT DOES MIKE THINK

I am thinking how the Chopper I sold went way to cheap.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2012, 05:43:23 PM »

I am thinking how the Chopper I sold went way to cheap.
laughing guy
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2012, 05:43:37 PM »

The gang of horrable Thugs are now further make of the heretical insultments on Harnoss Raceing.

Their stupit and plus they dont know how to grammer like I do.

I wont give on they a "creddabilitey" and i Will not make any more postings until like "five" minits lator.  i Dont care aney more.

i have Gotted many privit messiges froM immagenery peepul what agree's on me.

"a·gree/əˈgrē/Verb:

1.Have the same opinion about something; concur: "I completely agree with your recent editorial".

2.Approve of (something) with regard to its moral correctness: "I'm not sure I agree with abortion"

Plus it was all-so like a "Champoo" that you could of boughted in the 70s.

And the eightys.

Peepul are say that Giss is not a good handicapping but i Can speek from expereance that he know's the words to a lot of songs by "the" Beetals and plus rock bands.  And he doesent Swet much for a "Fat" guy.

So anyey-ways i Dont cair aney moore.

Their bad.

Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2012, 05:52:10 PM »

The gang of horrable Thugs are now further make of the heretical insultments on Harnoss Raceing.

I wont give on they a "creddabilitey" and i Will not make any more postings until like "five" minits lator.  i Dont care aney more.

"a·gree/əˈgrē/Verb:

1.Have the same opinion about something; concur: "I completely agree with your recent editorial".

2.Approve of (something) with regard to its moral correctness: "I'm not sure I agree with abortion"

And the eightys.

Peepul are say that Giss is not a good handicapping but i Can speek from expereance that he know's the words to a lot of songs by "the" Beetals and plus rock bands.  And he doesent Swet much for a "Fat" guy.

Their bad.

Couldn't have written it any better.
Blue Chip55

« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2012, 05:57:23 PM »

"a·gree/əˈgrē/Verb:

And the eightys.

Their bad.

Amen--- trophy trophy trophy trophy trophy
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2012, 06:16:53 PM »

U miss my point.
My point is simple how does that promote the breed?
Do people go out and invest in standard Breds cause he's a nice guy and cat pick a winner from many races?
To invest in a standard bred is to me betting on the product not just owning one?

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: