Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 02:32:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Race 4 Balmoral  (Read 2168 times)
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2012, 06:42:24 PM »

Thank you. I will keep you posted.
Report to moderator   Logged
Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2012, 01:58:00 AM »

I don't bet or race there Jeeper's- I watch everynight and I am not blind. Because I care you have to make a crappy comment towards me. See- that's the problem everyone is blind to all the BS that goes on in Chicago racing! Easy on your crap comments!!! As for who the driver is- watch the 4th race at Balmoral last night- it's clear to see even tho their are a few driver's that are whip happy and look like crazy idiots!!!!

Crappy comment toward you? Hardly.

I didn't see that race. I am sure you care.

Name the driver. Period. Or don't come on a comment board where frank commentary is the norm.

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2012, 02:44:44 AM »

I support your efforts, but you dont know the management in Chicago.  Balmoral's management will dismiss your email quickly.

Don't give up so easily.  Why?

I started the thread titled "Power Of A Stiff" right here on btw when Marcus stiffed Power Of A Moment at 1/9.

That night I sent an email to the IRB about Marcus' drive.

The next morning I got an email from Ed Mingey saying they were going to look into it.

Within a week Marcus got a 7 day suspension for a lack of effort. His only suspension that I know of.

So don't think your voices won't be heard. Just find the right ears outside of the stewards at Balmoral.

Ben Wessels is friends on Facebook with these clowns. So he won't take any action unless he is forced too.
diamond

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2012, 08:46:33 AM »

Josh Sutton is a whipaholic! This guy is the king of beating the hell out of a horse. Nobody comes close to the damage via whip that this guy can do. When your horse comes back to the paddock expect welts and cuts. head shake
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2012, 04:15:44 PM »

Don't give up so easily.  Why?

I started the thread titled "Power Of A Stiff" right here on btw when Marcus stiffed Power Of A Moment at 1/9.

That night I sent an email to the IRB about Marcus' drive.

The next morning I got an email from Ed Mingey saying they were going to look into it.

Within a week Marcus got a 7 day suspension for a lack of effort. His only suspension that I know of.

So don't think your voices won't be heard. Just find the right ears outside of the stewards at Balmoral.

Ben Wessels is friends on Facebook with these clowns. So he won't take any action unless he is forced too

Correct

The game needs to be changed from the OUTSIDE.....( meaning...us fans...)...    The game is small enough that boycotts do have an impact if needed and poeple stick together. thumbs up

Bet with Integrity .....Bet with Gural !
Rock Chick

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2012, 10:15:43 AM »

Ok Jeepers I will- John Roberts!!!! You see I don't mention any names on here because I get shitty e-mails from people like you if I say anything- but I've had enuff of the whip happy asse's at Chicago-Sutton, Smolin, Roberts to name a few- u don't see Oosting or Marcus doing it! and they are the leading driver's !! Now I am just sick to my stomache because Roberts is training my dads 2 horses that he had when he died-  I can only imagine how they are being treated -  head shake bang head
IRA

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2012, 11:49:08 AM »

I WATCH EVERY RACE !!  when the money is down oosting will beat on a horses like everyone else.  by the way , most of the time they are not hitting the horses.   also, ROBERTS HAS A BAD BACK , WATCH HOW HE REACHES WAY BACK TO WHIP. hes not hurting anything.   back in the day, they did some -BLOODY  whipping .  they are just trying to scare the crap out of the horses.  DONT YOU WANT THE DRIVERS TO TRY??        I DONT GET IT!  ILL TAKE ROBERTS OVER MOST! dude head shake
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2012, 11:51:36 AM »

Posters are taking things to the extremes..( imagine that) .....    If drivers would stay within the whipping rules then all should be good...  We have 2 extremes......   Mr weekend at bernies who will not whip a horse....and several drivers who want to beat these animals to a pulp.  Stop the comparisons....   Just stay within the rules of whipping....end of story...   head shake

bang head

Sulky
 trotter

Bet with Integrity .....Bet with Gural !
Rock Chick

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2012, 12:13:37 PM »

Agreed Sulky!! I  watch ALL the races too!!  In this race I'm talking about Roberts starts whipping on the back side and continues all the way to the stretch- 4 claimer's 54.3 to the half- for someone who has a bad back he sure can WHIP!!!!!
momo

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2012, 02:40:36 PM »

OO does not use the whip on his women. he gooses them home.
Rock Chick

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2012, 03:52:53 PM »

LOL momo!It's really not funny tho... but true.
Ruffie Guru

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2012, 07:46:15 PM »

I don't bet or race there Jeeper's- I watch everynight and I am not blind. Because I care you have to make a crappy comment towards me. See- that's the problem everyone is blind to all the BS that goes on in Chicago racing! Easy on your crap comments!!! As for who the driver is- watch the 4th race at Balmoral last night- it's clear to see even tho their are a few driver's that are whip happy and look like crazy idiots!!!!

You don't bet or race at Balmoral yet you watch Huh
Not much of a life Roll Eyes
Rock Chick

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2012, 11:32:05 PM »

I watch because I love it and grew up with it!! My father did it for 45 yrs  up until he died....so It's part of my life......I bet when I go to the track. I have RTN so I don't have to go.
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2012, 11:46:27 PM »

I'm so sick and tired of certain driver's whipping -or should I say wahling on them!! The 4th at Balmoral was a cheapy race and they went to the quarter in 27.0- half in 54.3...a certain driver would not stop when the horse pooped he just kept whipping it. Something needs to be done about some of these driver's!!!!! Their's more then one in Chicago- they need to be whipped!!!!! Also-u can sure tell who the juicer's are and nothing is done about that either- EVERYONE knows this and nothing is done!! NICE......

Wow you people are insane......the guy was parked and trying to clear the lead and once his horse faded he never touched the horse......I never saw him hit the horse the last 3/8 of a mile.........sometimes I wonder WTF people are looking at
Rock Chick

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2012, 12:05:40 AM »

OMG! !!!!! That's how u see it??? OK...
Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2012, 12:57:31 AM »

Ok Jeepers I will- John Roberts!!!! You see I don't mention any names on here because I get shitty e-mails from people like you if I say anything- but I've had enuff of the whip happy asse's at Chicago-Sutton, Smolin, Roberts to name a few- u don't see Oosting or Marcus doing it! and they are the leading driver's !! Now I am just sick to my stomache because Roberts is training my dads 2 horses that he had when he died-  I can only imagine how they are being treated -  head shake bang head

I wouldn't dream of bothering to send you an email. So you're pretty off base on that one.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2012, 01:21:48 AM »

Thank you so much for the info sulky! I need to get a hold of Doc. Club - My thoughts on that are if you beat your wife or gf can u imagine what he does to horse's? They let anything and everything slide in Chicago- I will say he's not whip happy like alot of the idiots but then again he like's milk-shaking and Juice. I usually don't like to mention name's on here because I did one time and someone sent me a nasty e-mail and people were just plain rude.

You send copies of those nasty emails to every one of the horse racing organization IHHRB investigators stewards racing secretary's and investigators you can find and to the USTA to every damn race track where and racing board where the carving pos trying to act like a driver , and the link to the race and the page of the owner and trainer then you send it to the SPCA and to animal planet oh and PETA as a last resort ..
If you know who the person is make a copy foiled it up in a tube with the sobs name on it go to the race track where you can find him and point to something on the ground and ask them to pick it up shove that tube so far up his kooter you give the sorry pos a tonsillectomy and tell his friends you had air mail for him spacial delivery.
(Pray to God you don't break a nail or you ll be cuzz all damn day.)
Remember make sure you leave them with the capitol letter in R ude in every ones mine.

I would be damned if i would back down from any common pos who sends a chicken butt shuffle email being rude  shoot.and let me also remind you of this.Nothing about racing is polite. Least of all to these horses so you remember them and never stop fighting for them.

You will notice two very distinct sides on this subject one trying to make you believe your eyes are lien too you and you are lien to the world the other side   that feel the same way you do and feels  like you but wants to make sure its accurate because they are so sick of it.
You will notice it will always be the same blind sobs telling you your are crazy and it didn't happen they do that with every thing you are any one else brings about about the filth and horrendous things this industry does to horses and they think by keeping it quite and trying to make  7 out of ten that comment on this are crazy and us posting and screaming to the tenth power is the way to keep their racing alive while all these chicken chit things happen to horses and we bring to light are EXACTLY how the public sees it and much worse but because we don't bow to their eloquently perceptions we are stoopit. In REALITY  they are STOOPIT  because  it happens how we perceive it or not and their perception would be correct it is how the public views us and damn strait that is is exactly why so many stay away. Also public perception of our INDUSTRY.

Until we put horses first our industry is dooomed.

Now as knowledgeable and passionate these good ole boys are about harness they are also killing it just as much s the drugs by not stepping up and changing.

Ps The Driver Somelen feeding his family well just remeber every one you carve on you just maybe feeding your family thats all fine but every damn one you carve on buster you are probaly putten on an ASIAN or Europiean famlies table by following those kind of orders from a owner or trainer so that makes you a fricking BUTCHER!

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2012, 02:07:41 AM »

Careful stone...if you disagree with her and attempt to call her out, the mod deletes your posts..Every single one I made has been deleted because I had the temerity to disagree with her.. Dictatorial splendor runs rampant.
Ruffie Guru

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2012, 07:18:09 AM »

Careful stone...if you disagree with her and attempt to call her out, the mod deletes your posts..Every single one I made has been deleted because I had the temerity to disagree with her.. Dictatorial splendor runs rampant.

What's even more hilarious is thinking Doc would even cares about this subject , he cares about screwing horsemen on the draw , like his new policy of NW of 1 & 2 where horse under 20 starts get preference.
Funny how the fairs are not included for the money earning but are included as a start Roll Eyes

Now you won't be able to get in for 3-4 weeks like the T-Breds , he does not have a clue

stone162

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2012, 09:10:34 AM »

OMG! !!!!! That's how u see it??? OK...

Yes that is how I see it.......actually I watched the replay again and he might not have whipped after the 1/2 pole.......he was givin the horse the business up the backside but that was in an effort to clear the leader as he was parked the mile......would you rather see him give no effort and just pull up out of the race.......if you dont like whipping, dont watch racing...its that simple
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2012, 11:04:19 AM »

Jack for your record Ive had more post taken down for my dictoral splendor than all of you put together. So hold on their Jack and back it up. See the problem is you think you no jack and you dont no jack so cause I cant spell for chit gripes you then dont read me and dont try to figure it out but dont be pulling some damn pitty party of unfair crap that you all knowing men seem to pull this pitty party of unfairness.
Not one damn time do i cry about it like you guys "oh my post is the word of god sent from the racing god him self and they took it down and used it to wipe the floor." Hell no I dont but you and many others all get to gether and file your damn inquiries like its the damn breeders crown.
I post and type whats in my heart I dont pull the wool and I sure the hell have never ever filed an iquiry like all of you nor do cut down a forum where its still America and Im allowed to post how I feel with out the fear of the damn Taliaun cue stoning my ass as you brave and great Ernest damn HEMMINGways try to appear.

My rampsnt are my rampants and I sure azz chit down have the stomach for all your macho buttocks kissn of each other you damn right Im a women who has fought and stood up for things you guys have know idea and  u  hide behind each other shirt tails waiting for the other to make the move so you dont get shot down well   IDONT. So quit acting like a bunch of pizz ant wussy.

TheRedMile

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2012, 11:09:56 AM »

Yes that is how I see it.......actually I watched the replay again and he might not have whipped after the 1/2 pole.......he was givin the horse the business up the backside but that was in an effort to clear the leader as he was parked the mile......would you rather see him give no effort and just pull up out of the race.......if you dont like whipping, dont watch racing...its that simple

correct on the whipping
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2012, 11:12:25 AM »

Jack for your record Ive had more post taken down for my dictoral splendor than all of you put together. So hold on their Jack and back it up. See the problem is you think you no jack and you dont no jack so cause I cant spell for chit gripes you then dont read me and dont try to figure it out but dont be pulling some damn pitty party of unfair crap that you all knowing men seem to pull this pitty party of unfairness.
Not one damn time do i cry about it like you guys "oh my post is the word of god sent from the racing god him self and they took it down and used it to wipe the floor." Hell no I dont but you and many others all get to gether and file your damn inquiries like its the damn breeders crown.
I post and type whats in my heart I dont pull the wool and I sure the hell have never ever filed an iquiry like all of you nor do cut down a forum where its still America and Im allowed to post how I feel with out the fear of the damn Taliaun cue stoning my ass as you brave and great Ernest damn HEMMINGways try to appear.

My rampsnt are my rampants and I sure azz chit down have the stomach for all your macho buttocks kissn of each other you damn right Im a women who has fought and stood up for things you guys have know idea and  u  hide behind each other shirt tails waiting for the other to make the move so you dont get shot down well   IDONT. So quit acting like a bunch of pizz ant wussy.
Hey fuzzy...you keep count of deletions..You been timed out Huh How do you know all of this ?  Must be from the heart that tells you this.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Frankly fuzzy you are full of chit.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2012, 11:31:16 AM »

Hey fuzzy...you keep count of deletions..You been timed out Huh How do you know all of this ?  Must be from the heart that tells you this.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Frankly fuzzy you are full of chit.

No I didnt keep count like all you damn odds makers do.
Frankly  jack you are correct IMO, so full of the damn bull chit the industry  been trying to stuff down our throats.  I have all the fine upstanding spellers and eloquent bullchitters, in the horse industry to thank for my constipation! but don't worry helps on the way with all the ex lax Ive had to swallow in this industry lately everything will be moving along just fine from here on out just more turds for sewer pipeline so if you consider diarrhea of the mouth like I consider most all the excuses in the horse industry eggnor my rampant azz.

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: