Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 26, 2014, 01:58:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Race 4 Balmoral  (Read 2593 times)
Rock Chick

Ignore
« on: September 29, 2012, 08:23:07 PM »

I'm so sick and tired of certain driver's whipping -or should I say wahling on them!! The 4th at Balmoral was a cheapy race and they went to the quarter in 27.0- half in 54.3...a certain driver would not stop when the horse pooped he just kept whipping it. Something needs to be done about some of these driver's!!!!! Their's more then one in Chicago- they need to be whipped!!!!! Also-u can sure tell who the juicer's are and nothing is done about that either- EVERYONE knows this and nothing is done!! NICE......
Report to moderator   Logged
horseman369

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 08:39:33 PM »

how do u spell juice  -  why of course  PROCOPI - AFFRUNTI
Rock Chick

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 10:50:34 PM »

Yep!! And many more. It's so obvious it make's me sick. Like a few horse's that have been claimed that were in a 4 claimer and now their in the invitaional!! SAD!!!
Pulledtherugout

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2012, 10:51:35 PM »

Yep!! And many more. It's so obvious it make's me sick. Like a few horse's that have been claimed that were in a 4 claimer and now their in the invitaional!! SAD!!!

Why bet or race at the dump with all the fixed races and driver clicks. Obviously track management doesn't care.
Rock Chick

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 11:16:52 PM »

So true!!! No one care's- that's the problem.
Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 02:37:01 AM »

Then don't bet or race there. And, easy on the apostrophes.

sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 05:52:16 AM »

Rock Chic....who is the driver??    I will notify track Management

Thanks

Sulky
 trotter

Bet with Integrity .....Bet with Gural !
Rock Chick

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 09:35:15 AM »

I don't bet or race there Jeeper's- I watch everynight and I am not blind. Because I care you have to make a crappy comment towards me. See- that's the problem everyone is blind to all the BS that goes on in Chicago racing! Easy on your crap comments!!! As for who the driver is- watch the 4th race at Balmoral last night- it's clear to see even tho their are a few driver's that are whip happy and look like crazy idiots!!!!
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 09:36:25 AM »

Thanks for the heads up Rock Chick!!!

heart
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2012, 11:04:00 AM »

Rock Chic....who is the driver??    I will notify track Management

Thanks

Sulky
 trotter
Don't waste your time contacting Balmoral management.  They don't care.  If anything they will defend the activities that you are upset with.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2012, 11:27:35 AM »

Not true! WE DO CARE and I am someone arent you?

The problem is it seems to fall on deef ears.
So throwing our hands in the air and allowing the horses to be victims isnt all right in my books.
We have to ban together and email the holy crap to the racing boards and stewarts and judges that are allowing this whipping chit.
Its not that hard to many hate the whips and I no damn good and well they dont use them in Europe we have to bann together and supply email address and work the internet.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2012, 12:58:53 PM »

So throwing our hands in the air and allowing the horses to be victims isnt all right in my books.
We have to ban together and email the holy crap to the racing boards and stewarts and judges that are allowing this whipping chit.
Its not that hard to many hate the whips and I no damn good and well they dont use them in Europe we have to bann together and supply email address and work the internet.

Good Stuff !!

I watched the race....   Let me tell you something.....  If you don't think PETA is aware of whipping at the harness races you are sadly mistaken.  Track Mgmt MUST take excessive whipping VERY seriously... PETA can whip up 1000 people in a heartbeat and protest in front of Balmoral as fast as you can say  Sonny Dancer"  !!    Balmoral will be asked to monitor the whipping going on at their track.... Count on it !!

Sulky
 trotter   

Rock Chick

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2012, 01:45:03 PM »

Thank you for your comments!! Sulky I am willing to e-mail anyone and everyone! I don't know if it will matter tho but if I can make some sort of difference in what goes in at the Chicago tracks I will!! Give me the addy's and I will get right on it. What about all the juicer's tho. You can clearly tell who they are. I do not own horse's or race in Chicago but my father did for 45 yrs and I've been around it my whole life. He never got a possitive test ever.....Clearly if I can see it they can see it!
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2012, 01:54:27 PM »

Good Stuff !!

I watched the race....   Let me tell you something.....  If you don't think PETA is aware of whipping at the harness races you are sadly mistaken.  Track Mgmt MUST take excessive whipping VERY seriously... PETA can whip up 1000 people in a heartbeat and protest in front of Balmoral as fast as you can say  Sonny Dancer"  !!    Balmoral will be asked to monitor the whipping going on at their track.... Count on it !!

Sulky
 trotter   
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2012, 02:06:24 PM »

I don't know if it will matter tho but if I can make some sort of difference in what goes in at the Chicago tracks I will!!

No Prob Rock.......   We made a difference with the famous driver Allan Davis cheating at Harrington video....    because of emails sent by fans to harrington and the director of harness racing in delaware we got allan suspended for 9 days....and some judges were replaced.... AND   allan davis was embarrased as hell !!      sometimes just letting the drivers know that the public can watch them thru video can decrease the chances of cheating...

Here is the famous Allan Davis Video....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Zwur9gG8mv8

I had to let the management at Harrington know that this was a smoking gun of race fixing.....and we wanted them to know we are not stupid.... I will never bet Harrington.....

We can make a difference....don't listen to anyone...

Sulky
 trotter

kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 02:09:10 PM »

I support your efforts, but you dont know the management in Chicago.  Balmoral's management will dismiss your email quickly.
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2012, 02:11:42 PM »

Thanks for the info Kelly..... thumbs up

We will keep trying....

Sulky
 trotter

Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2012, 02:17:58 PM »

I support your efforts, but you dont know the management in Chicago.  Balmoral's management will dismiss your email quickly.

Illinois emails are sent to the Philippines.   They never actually get read by anyone at the track.

Complete toilet bowl.
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2012, 02:29:24 PM »

Email was sent to "Doc" at Balmoral....about the reported excessive whipping during race 4 .... All we can do is notify the track right now....Keep watching the races and report drivers that are abusing the whipping rule.....   I have no problem notifying track management....  let's just make sure all reports are legit......If we come across as pisssed off betters we will make no impact..... But whipping is serious.....  and something the USTA will not tolerate at tracks.... 

Good Job Rock Chic  thumbs up

sulky
 trotter 

clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2012, 04:08:37 PM »

Does you letter include Mike Oosting whipping his wife or ex wife or girl friend ?
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2012, 04:39:17 PM »

Does you letter include Mike Oosting whipping his wife or ex wife or girl friend ?

No

Sulky
 trotter   

Rock Chick

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2012, 04:39:39 PM »

Thank you so much for the info sulky! I need to get a hold of Doc. Club - My thoughts on that are if you beat your wife or gf can u imagine what he does to horse's? They let anything and everything slide in Chicago- I will say he's not whip happy like alot of the idiots but then again he like's milk-shaking and Juice. I usually don't like to mention name's on here because I did one time and someone sent me a nasty e-mail and people were just plain rude.
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2012, 04:43:09 PM »

Rock Chic.... Here is the race secretarys e mail @ Balmoral

enarotsky@aol.com

His name is Doc...

Let them know out of control whipping is not acceptable  !

Sulky
 trotter

clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2012, 05:01:17 PM »

Can I use that email for other issues, like when the guy thats 7th at the 1/4 sits because he doesn't want to be 3rd over and instead waits for the guy behind him to pull and then he races 4th over and finishes 2nd to the horse that took his 3rd over spot. Or will they tell me to F off and call FBI ?
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2012, 05:21:38 PM »

Can I use that email for other issues, like when the guy thats 7th at the 1/4 sits because he doesn't want to be 3rd over and instead waits for the guy behind him to pull and then he races 4th over and finishes 2nd to the horse that took his 3rd over spot. Or will they tell me to F off and call FBI ?

Sir,  you can do whatever you like with the email... Its public.... whatever makes you happy...    We will be using it to report excessive whipping....   

Good luck with reporting the issues you bring up.... I need all the help I can get....    thumbs up

Sulky
 trotter 

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: