Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 08:52:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Share skips Futurity and lands in a soft Late Closer event!!!  (Read 802 times)
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« on: October 04, 2012, 10:48:16 AM »

At least Linda who don't wanna race heats didn't pull the Ray Snittiker move and enter the horse only to *** and advise all he will scratch due to the conditions of the race being to tough on his horse.

trophy trophy trophy
Report to moderator   Logged
jdizigg

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 11:17:23 AM »

At least Linda who don't wanna race heats didn't pull the Ray Snittiker move and enter the horse only to *** and advise all he will scratch due to the conditions of the race being to tough on his horse.

trophy trophy trophy

Good call JJ, she should be commended for this....She has been rewarded by the racing gods too...
king151

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 03:44:54 PM »

JJ, I dont believe Market Share was elidigible to the Futurity . I thought Linda said that last week in an interview .  Maybe dont  heap  all that praise on her just yet .
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 03:47:31 PM »

JJ, I dont believe Market Share was elidigible to the Futurity . I thought Linda said that last week in an interview .  Maybe dont  heap  all that praise on her just yet .

Buy in for what 67,000?   I am sure they could afford it.   She gets the credit because she didn't trample on the small amount of tradition we have.

Linda thumbs up in my book!!!
Steve G

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 03:51:30 PM »

trophy trophy trophy

ray could give 2 shits about what you think. while your on here typing away and talking shit , he is counting his millions and laughing at clowns like you. give it up already, there is not one horseman around who gives 2 shits about your opinions of them.
king151

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 03:54:57 PM »

Buy in for what 67,000?   I am sure they could afford it.   She gets the credit because she didn't trample on the small amount of tradition we have.

Juice , NO  credit can be given for not racing in a race he was not elidigible to ! Im not knocking Linda one little bit but your given credit where none is due . You just made this thread to knock Schnittker and I suppose Bolt the Duers connections .
TheRedMile

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 04:32:06 PM »

ray could give 2 shits about what you think. while your on here typing away and talking shit , he is counting his millions and laughing at clowns like you. give it up already, there is not one horseman around who gives 2 shits about your opinions of them.

thumbs up thumbs up
TheRedMile

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 04:49:07 PM »

Juice , NO  credit can be given for not racing in a race he was not elidigible to ! Im not knocking Linda one little bit but your given credit where none is due . You just made this thread to knock Schnittker and I suppose Bolt the Duers connections .

juice plays both sides of the coin
if he wanted to trash her he would simply say she trampled on harness racing tradition by not entering the futurity
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 07:41:31 PM »

bump for 151
Pulledtherugout

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 07:43:48 PM »

He is ducking somewhalesomewhere.
SomeNutSomeWhere

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 09:35:50 PM »

He is ducking somewhalesomewhere.
They all duck me !!!
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2012, 08:02:09 AM »

king  ur are rite ..sir   
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2012, 08:02:43 AM »

trophy trophy trophy

Its funny how you always rant about horse abusers but then *** about a guy who thinks 2 heats will be too hard on his horse.......this guy doesnt want to have his horse break down and there are many others who wont go 2 heats in fear of damaging their horse.........oh wait I forgot only your opinion matters and every else is always wrong and you will never admit to being wrong about anything.......you try and give a trainer praise for not going two heats but that wasnt the reason
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2012, 08:31:10 AM »

Its funny how you always rant about horse abusers but then *** about a guy who thinks 2 heats will be too hard on his horse.......this guy doesnt want to have his horse break down and there are many others who wont go 2 heats in fear of damaging their horse.........oh wait I forgot only your opinion matters and every else is always wrong and you will never admit to being wrong about anything.......you try and give a trainer praise for not going two heats but that wasnt the reason

And for every one trainer who complains about it there are three dozen who say, no ill effects.

8 out of ten dentists say crest is the best...what does that mean???   I will tell ya, it means squat.

There are laundry lists of horses on both gaits going multiple heats in the same day and going on afterwards to race with no issues.   Can you say the same for horses who went multiple heats and broke down?   You can't.

Nice to see you here again taking the other side at whatever costs.

You sir are a true moron!!!
king151

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2012, 12:21:52 PM »

And for every one trainer who complains about it there are three dozen who say, no ill effects.

8 out of ten dentists say crest is the best...what does that mean???   I will tell ya, it means squat.

There are laundry lists of horses on both gaits going multiple heats in the same day and going on afterwards to race with no issues.   Can you say the same for horses who went multiple heats and broke down?   You can't.

Nice to see you here again taking the other side at whatever costs.

You sir are a true moron!!!
 Juice your opinion about Schnitker and the Bolt the Duer connections smacks of HYPOCRICY . You rant about horse abusers and go on and on about Fs  Valley ,but when a trainer says they are doing what they feel is in the best interest of their horse you bash them . You cant have it both ways sir. Pick a side and be stay on it .
racing fan

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2012, 12:33:48 PM »

Market Share was not eligible here is part of the article from Us Trotting site.

Market Share, who is rated No. 4 in the Top 10, will not compete in a stakes race Saturday, but will use a late closer for 3-year-old male trotters as a prep for the Breeders Crown at Woodbine Racetrack in Toronto. Eliminations, if necessary, for the Breeders Crown 3-year-old colt trot are scheduled for Oct. 20 and the $500,000 final is Oct. 27.

USTA/Ken Weingartner photo
Market Share has banked $1.76 million this year.
Saturday’s start will be Market Share’s first since winning the $1.03 million Canadian Trotting Classic on Sept. 15 at Mohawk Racetrack in Ontario. Market Share has won seven of 15 races this year and $1.76 million. He has 12 career victories in 20 starts, with earnings of $1.79 million. He is trained by Linda Toscano and owned by Richard Gutnick, TLP Stable and William Augustine.

“I think he’s going to be fine,” Tetrick said. “He’s had a great year. He’s really fresh; I watched him train (Wednesday) morning and he looked awesome. He’s just a good horse.”

Market Share, who is not eligible to Sunday’s Kentucky Futurity at The Red Mile, has won four of his last seven races and finished no worse than second in the other three. His wins include the $1.5 million Hambletonian and the $350,000 Zweig Memorial.

“He’s not had really any hard trips,” Tetrick said. “That always makes a difference. I’m super impressed with the little guy. He just keeps getting the job done. Everybody says he’s super lucky, but I guess it’s better to be lucky than good.”

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: