Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 07:25:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New York City check this out  (Read 189 times)
fuzzypants

Ignore
« on: September 27, 2012, 10:22:04 PM »

Photo From ArtInfo.Com Dedicated to the Horses who have Shed their Blood, Lost their Freedom, and Given their Lives for BLM. ~ Background – New York Post Horse d’oeuvre on menu By ERIN CALA...

http://www.facebook.com/l/SAQGStQVX/thepersianhorse.wordpress.com/2012/09/26/raw-horsemeat-on-menu-in-chic-new-cafe-in-nycprotest-please/

Would you really trust the fact they are in fact BLM horses?
The contractors for BLM that do this deed are the but holes of the worse possible humans.

Some have been charged with forgeing papers on horses to fill their contracts. So were do you think those horses came from that they had to use forged papers?

Lets see .40 lb the average horse 900lbs=360 per horse times 200 thousand horse thats 72 million . Big buisness in slaughter these days.
I very much doubt those are all mustangs. To many of those slaughter contractors are found in and near our racing industry.

Now  just think a horse you may have given away to a forever home retired from racing you just may have been duped and now that horse is on the menu.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 10:39:08 PM by fuzzypants » Report to moderator   Logged

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: