Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 20, 2014, 01:04:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: lockmeister saturday  (Read 1389 times)
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« on: September 22, 2012, 11:34:53 AM »

freehold   rockaholic/ all day ray   placetime
Report to moderator   Logged

may the horse be with you
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 11:47:16 AM »

burke entry paces 1st and second  how could they lose  another big sammi score on a big load up   probably win betting only  in next leg

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 09:54:29 PM »

RACE 1 - Freehold Raceway - NJ - September 22, 2012
 Conditions:   New Jersey Sire Stakes - Green Acres - 2-Year-Old Colts 1st Leg   
 Gait: Pace     Purse: $7,000     Class: NJGA2yC-L1     Distance: 1 mile     Track Cond: FT     Temp-Allow: 74-0     Off Time: 12:38 PM
HN    Horse    PP    1/4    1/2    3/4    Str    Finish   Actual   LQ   Odds    Driver    Trainer

1    Rockaholic
 Rocknroll Hanover-
 Pacific Classic    1    1/1H    1/1Q    1/1    1/T    1/HD   1:58.1    28.4    E*0.10     Cat Manzi    Ron Burke

1A    All Day Ray
 Tell All-
 Movealittlecloser    2    2/1H    2/1Q    3/1Q    3/1Q    2/HD   1:58.1    28.3    E*0.10     Eric Abbatiello    Ron Burke

2    Jingle Bell Rocker
 Rocknroll Hanover-
 Blissard Of Oz    3    3/3    3/2H    4/3Q    4/3Q    3/7H   1:59.3    29.3    6.30     Jeff Gregory    Linda Toscano

3    Thisguysarockstar
 Rocknroll Hanover-
 Under Her Spell    4    4/5    5/4    6/5    6/5Q    4/9Q   2:00.0    29.3    11.70     Pat Berry    Ray Schnittker

5    Claremont Hanover
 Western Ideal-
 Classy Yankee    6    6/8    6/5H    5/4    5/3T    5/11   2:00.2    30.1    18.70     Jim Pantaleano    Shaun Vallee

6    It`s Harry`s Turn
 Matt`s Scooter-
 Congress Hill Roan    7    7/9T    7/6T    7/5T    7/7T    6/14   2:01.0    30.2    64.60     Jim Marshall III    Stacy Chiodo

4    Power Rock
 Rocknroll Hanover-
 Southwind Vanna    5    5/6Q    4/4    2/1    2X/T    X7X/21H   2:02.2    32.4    18.30     Steve Smith    Steve Elliott

Time:    29.0   1:00.0    (31.0)   1:29.2    (29.2)   1:58.1    (28.4)   
HN    Horse    Driver   Win    Place    Show    
1    Rockaholic    Cat Manzi   2.20    2.10        
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 05:53:36 AM »

thanks harry

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 08:21:33 AM »

burke entry paces 1st and second  how could they lose  another big sammi score on a big load up   probably win betting only  in next leg

just looking at the time you posted and the time of the race, is it possible that in order for anyone else to share in that

"another big sammi score on a big load up"

they had to luckily log on and see your post and have less than 4 minutes to place a wager?

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 10:31:14 AM »

sorry but betting alot of money takes patience and precedent over posting

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 11:06:40 AM »

sorry but betting alot of money takes patience and precedent over posting

then if you don't give anyone much time to join you in your wager why must you brag about it?
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2012, 06:11:03 AM »

i will answer that question if you first answer mine first  why do you and the rest of sam pack have to constantly bring up lies about my personnel life and when i make a post talking about a horse i have to weed thru the bullshit that has nothing to do with the post

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2012, 07:31:46 AM »

i will answer that question if you first answer mine first  why do you and the rest of sam pack have to constantly bring up lies about my personnel life and when i make a post talking about a horse i have to weed thru the bullshit that has nothing to do with the post

I don't post about any of your personal life nor do I care about it. I wish you nothing but success and wish you would try to benefit others. If you had a "lock" to share, please share, but don't post it with less than 4 minutes to post and go bragging "I WON, I WON".

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2012, 07:36:40 AM »

I don't post about any of your personal life nor do I care about it. I wish you nothing but success and wish you would try to benefit others. If you had a "lock" to share, please share, but don't post it with less than 4 minutes to post and go bragging "I WON, I WON".

harry tell the truth you have been known to join in the piling on in many ocasions you enjoy it ,you may not get into the personnel stuff  so much but you do it

you now have answered your own question since this crap happens i have to come back and justify my bets among the bullshit thus the posting of me winning and my % because of the lies  it is nonsense that is why i stopped posting in the forum for a while

also to answer your first question  some tracks will cancel show pools after the races start so i have to wait to the betting opens on that race to place my bets. also another mistruth i bet to place and win also but to manage my money i have to watch the pools to see what the price will be  it does not make sense to bet a horse to win or place if they pay 2.10 across the board, the same as show
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 07:42:27 AM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2012, 08:47:45 AM »

okay harry i guess you couldn't handle the truth and you have your answers

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2012, 09:44:38 AM »

harry tell the truth you have been known to join in the piling on in many ocasions you enjoy it ,you may not get into the personnel stuff  so much but you do it

you now have answered your own question since this crap happens i have to come back and justify my bets among the bullshit thus the posting of me winning and my % because of the lies  it is nonsense that is why i stopped posting in the forum for a while

also to answer your first question  some tracks will cancel show pools after the races start so i have to wait to the betting opens on that race to place my bets. also another mistruth i bet to place and win also but to manage my money i have to watch the pools to see what the price will be  it does not make sense to bet a horse to win or place if they pay 2.10 across the board, the same as show

I don't care what you bet or how much money you earn if you earn any, you complain about others and it's caused you you going "I WON, I WON, I ALWAYS WIN"

if you are truly posting to help people make money, give people a chance to join you

if you are posting just to brag stop it, few people like a bragger
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2012, 10:42:12 AM »

you're not answering the question about the piling on you do  i answered your question !!!! but you are not listening. if a guy punches you in the face twice what do you do. you fight back. again stretching the truth when have i said what you said

I WON, I WON, I ALWAYS WIN"  always win?
in fact at times i post i lost and that is horse racing yes i celebrate like in the nfl when someone scores a touchdown, if i bet 10 dollars i will be more subdued but unlike what the sam pack likes to tell in more lies i bet lots of money with alot of stress

so harry answer my question and stop stretching the truth with the sam pack, i gave you your answers but it is not want you want to hear thus your belligerent answer

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2012, 11:59:08 AM »

your answer

I don't know about others posting about your personal life and I don't know you other than name and rumored town you live in

the rest of the people probably have piled in due to bragging

if you stop the bragging, you'll probably lose a lot of the rest of it

I hope this answers your inquiry 
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2012, 12:13:59 PM »

again you avoided the question and tap danced around it   have you not piled on?  when did i say i always win?  

the rest of the people probably have piled in due to bragging

are you kidding me telling lies about me and my personnel life is just another form of the immaturity that the sam pack have  it is the same people and you associate with them
they do not discuss racing but are on here to just insult people and act like 10 yr olds. as i said i react when backed against the wall i have asked nicely many times that the lies should please stop and let's talk horses

how many times have i asked please let's talk horses

and there is nothing wrong with celebrating  how many times has a member celebrated hitting a long shot bet

the fact is people hate the way i bet, you included, and i make lots of money doing. it annoys the heck out of them. i have proved them all wrong but they refuse to admit so they tell lies and bring personnel bullshit lies into it rather then admit it i do this in a very intelligent manor. i study and spends lots of time doing it. like in anything in life hardwork pays off. it is the nature of the bettor to root against the 1-9 shot as they are betting the long shot  and when he wins that race they hate and dispice it. i understand that as it is common nature of the casual bettor
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 02:18:26 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2012, 12:45:45 PM »

still waiting for answer thanlk you

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 02:41:25 PM »

I have answered it Sam and I apologize for piling on

it's the bragging and boasting that annoys me and maybe lots of others, you can tell who roots against you

if that boasting goes away you'll probably have everyone stop their behavior but by posting a winner with less than 4 minutes to post in this thread and bragging about it I hope you can see how it would irritate others

someone can easily interpret it as

" I WON, I WON, LOOK AT HOW MUCH I MADE BUT YOU COULDN'T CAUSE YOU COULDN'T SEE MY WAGER ON TIME"

I belong to a website where many stock traders post their selections, one guy posted something around $18 a share three years ago and it's now near $80, there's no bragging there, just everyone trying to help everyone else

do you wish to help others or brag?

that's what it comes down to in  my humble opinion
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2012, 03:13:31 PM »

stop piling on and stop spreading lies about me   there is a big difference in an anoyance of boasting then spreading lies about someones personnel life there was one instance where someone accused me of lieing about my brother dying and how i mourn how low can you go  which do think is really annoying?? you wonder why i answer back  which do you think is really annoying some trival bragging or deeply personnel hurting lies

someone can easily interpret it as

" I WON, I WON, LOOK AT HOW MUCH I MADE BUT YOU COULDN'T CAUSE YOU COULDN'T SEE MY WAGER ON TIME"

you are putting thoughts and words in my mouth  more lies

i went back and found this post from 2010 i did not include the posters name

Hey goof take your apology and stick it up your ass !!  you are the lying piece of crap who said your brother died this week in a post when he died a month earlier everyone including myself gave our condolences and then found out it was just a sympathy post you wanted and then you said you were in mourning and lost sense of time !!!  Yeah and you were mourning so much you posted and said nothing about it the day after he died March 10 th and you posted March 11th on ITS and continued posting without a word of the death the rest of march and early April .  Now you come on here and say how you were offended by me who your referring to in your post as an excuse for your dumb act of lying about the time of your brothers death on April 10th when he died March 10th .

you can imagine the piling posts and jokes after this post

you wonder why i have a little chip on my shoulder

which do you think is more annoying boasting or lying about someone's personnel life

enough said  why do i have to even explain myself if you and others are going to believe what you want to believe and not the facts

interept and assuming is one thing don't put words in my mouth that is another lie dreamed up

i have taken the time to explain while i don't post earlier it is a simple logical reason but you just want to dwell on what you think is the reason  more lies

« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 03:58:40 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2012, 03:57:51 PM »

again i believe in stating the true facts and not assuming or interepting or dreaming up non facts

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2012, 06:11:28 PM »

harry waiting on your reply  you started this and then we can close this nonsense

please
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 06:35:11 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2012, 07:00:40 PM »

harry i hope you have the b..ls to answer and close this manner  you started another thread about me posting close to post time for the up teen time i explained in a factula manor  fiirst like all sam pack members you love to pile on  you put words in my mouth by using the term interept and not the facts of what i actually said making up stuff as all sam pack members do  then when you have all the facts and i take the time to give all the 100% concrete facts you run and hide . you no longer can justify what you accused me of

so predictable and ignorant

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2012, 07:35:04 PM »

harry i hope you have the b..ls to answer and close this manner  you started another thread about me posting close to post time for the up teen time i explained in a factula manor  fiirst like all sam pack members you love to pile on  you put words in my mouth by using the term interept and not the facts of what i actually said making up stuff as all sam pack members do  then when you have all the facts and i take the time to give all the 100% concrete facts you run and hide . you no longer can justify what you accused me of

so predictable and ignorant

Sam,

I didn't start another thread, I posted in this thread which you posted near post time. You brag and posted all these comments in this thread:

"another big sammi score on a big load up"

"betting alot of money"

"i celebrate like in the nfl when someone scores a touchdown"

"and i make lots of money"

Some of us can't stand your bragging and if you won't stop I highly doubt they will either.

Good night.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2012, 08:14:01 PM »

of course again i give you answers and you repeat your same nonsense  i thought you were smarting than that

again don't start threads about me and don't reply to any of my posts again

ever

got it

INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2012, 10:46:30 PM »

... again don't start threads about me and don't reply to any of my posts again

ever

got it

OOOHHH.... I'll bet Harry is scared now!!

Your response to him sounds like a THREAT to me...  Shocked

It's obvious that no matter what response anyone gives to you... you can't comprehend it... and then you twist it around to suit your agenda.

It's also rather obvious that you are quite mentally ill.

Harry... you're trying to get a rational response from a complete lunatic.

You should know that's not possible...  Grin

And if Janine wants to suspend me or ban me for this post... so be it.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2012, 06:18:50 AM »

it's interested in sam crawling out of his dirty hole    what a surprise laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

welcome back laughing guy laughing guy

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: