Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 22, 2014, 02:29:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: American Jewel will take the Jugette  (Read 626 times)
FVRedhot

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2012, 03:26:18 PM »

I thought John drove an pretty good race.  Once his horse couldn't hold Morrill off heading into the first turn he did about everything correct.  If he was in Tim's way, well, I guess we just differ on racing.

Oh, who was in John's way in the first division...wasn't he following to 3/4's as well?
Report to moderator   Logged
coldpunch

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2012, 03:26:25 PM »

why do you have to throw in the last line Punch ? to  hard to admit when your  wrong . You guys were tossing Shelliscape because of campbell . He was  forced 1st  up and held well for 3rd  with your  pick following and never got his wheel .

the last line was necessary because it was accurate--shockingly he had horse--but JC took care of that by working out a dream trip-he tripped out in his division and then when the money was on the line--he butchered any chances the poor filly had

HRTV announcers still looking for raceoff--what an insult to the fans and themselves
king151

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2012, 03:30:37 PM »

the last line was necessary because it was accurate--shockingly he had horse--but JC took care of that by working out a dream trip-he tripped out in his division and then when the money was on the line--he butchered any chances the poor filly had

HRTV announcers still looking for raceoff--what an insult to the fans and themselves

Are you serious ?? How did  he butcher her chances ? I thought you had a clue  what the hell you were  talking about.  What did he do wrong ? Come first up sitting the 3  hole . His hand was forced when Morril released Yingras. Tell me you  know how to watch a race ? You cant be serious.
coldpunch

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2012, 03:44:05 PM »

Are you serious ?? How did  he butcher her chances ? I thought you had a clue  what the hell you were  talking about.  What did he do wrong ? Come first up sitting the 3  hole . His hand was forced when Morril released Yingras. Tell me you  know how to watch a race ? You cant be serious.

yes-you are correct--the three hole is exactly where you want to be when the money is on the line sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm==MY BAG sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm
king151

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2012, 03:52:31 PM »

hey heres Sarcasm for you . At what point was morill supposed to release  gingras.  heres what point , NEVER . that is not campbells fault that jimmy released yanick . but your bias wont let you see it . By the way cold our discussion was shelliscape  against american jewel and I was right . you thought that some how campell was letting someone drop  in front of him because he had no gait speed . well see the post about 25.2 at pcd . come on man get a clue and get your head out of your ass . your opinon is so biased it is ridiculus.  you have lost all  site of fact and now use your bias  against campbell blindly.
FVRedhot

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2012, 03:56:41 PM »

Sorry, Lynch Final was 25.3 out of 9 hole at Pocono on June 30.

And you are correct, Burke let's Burke go...that was it.  Otherwise John is in the 2 hole.  And if you want him to make that decision as his horse is getting crooked in the first turn at 40 mph, well, let's just say you are an amazing individual if you could do that, and typing on Barntowire is an ENORMOUS mother f'ing waste of your time.
oscar r

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2012, 04:36:47 PM »

how come the burkes always get the MONEY?
burton

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2012, 06:03:40 PM »

why do you have to throw in the last line Punch ? to  hard to admit when your  wrong .
If you followed his handicapping on the heavy chalks today you can see he was wrong.
Very wrong.
All day.
Funny how when one mentions open windows the group says they only be a couple times a year.
I guess today was a year worth of bets.
O h well.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blue Chip55

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2012, 06:13:05 PM »

If you followed his handicapping on the heavy chalks today you can see he was wrong.
Very wrong.
All day.
Funny how when one mentions open windows the group says they only be a couple times a year.
I guess today was a year worth of bets.
O h well.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAPPY WHEN PEOPLE LOSE
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2012, 06:26:56 PM »

I agree that the 1 hole can be detrimental to some horses. But even with that said, anyone at THIS TRACK-Delaware, which was supposed to be "Cambell's track", in this race, from the 1-hole...should never end up 3rd--ever!
The entire game of harness race driving as with sports is to put yourself in a POSITION to win. 3rd from the 1 hole is NOT putting yourself in proper position.
So how he gave the horse a good drive is false--he did not have his horse in a propoer position to win.
Blue Chip55

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2012, 06:32:57 PM »

I agree that the 1 hole can be detrimental to some horses. But even with that said, anyone at THIS TRACK-Delaware, which was supposed to be "Cambell's track", in this race, from the 1-hole...should never end up 3rd--ever!
The entire game of harness race driving as with sports is to put yourself in a POSITION to win. 3rd from the 1 hole is NOT putting yourself in proper position.
So how he gave the horse a good drive is false--he did not have his horse in a propoer position to win.

Thank you. They just dont get it
Except a few
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: