Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 08:22:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Campbell has lost his skills-how much more proof needed?  (Read 1050 times)
Ruffie Guru

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2012, 04:13:01 PM »

Campbell must have run over a lot of money , it's apparent you think he is washed up , leave it at that, no need to instigate a riot.

Everybody has their own opinion and a lot of them are like a$$holes , everyone has one.

his drive on OOE @ Mohawk further buffers and undercores the fact that he basically SUCKS these last 5 years or so--and its getting worse

all you Campbell lovers of course will bury your head in the sand and refuse to watch TOLs Adios or Lucky Chuckys Hambletonian in 09--or Rick N Roll Heavens Big M Pace in 2010?

need i go on?----oh yes--he cost Equuleus The Metro also

wheres Burton?
where all the Campbell lickers now?

*crickets*

Report to moderator   Logged
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2012, 05:37:51 PM »

The nauseating reverence here -- "how DARE you criticize a great of the game in ANY WAY" -- is a source of ongoing amazement to me.  How can serious horseplayers think like this?  He's not a religious figure, he's a fargin' trottin' driver, once great,  who's now well past his prime. 

Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2012, 05:57:17 PM »

The nauseating reverence here -- "how DARE you criticize a great of the game in ANY WAY" -- is a source of ongoing amazement to me.  How can serious horseplayers think like this?  He's not a religious figure, he's a fargin' trottin' driver, once great,  who's now well past his prime. 

Religious figure? If he turns into a monk would you respect him?
Ruffie Guru

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2012, 07:44:21 PM »

Please speak for yourself.  I know him and trust him, as do many others here.  if you don't like him, that's your business, but don't ascribe your personal biases and predispositions to others.   
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2012, 07:53:58 PM »

head shake

Yes, no difference between "you cannot criticize a harness racing driver" and "don't ascribe your own opinions to me about someone I know and like."   Good one!
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2012, 09:46:39 AM »

John looked lost last night at Vernon, though he did win one race by a slim margin in an all out effort.

His other steers it appeared like he was just along for the ride.

Mind you he only had a couple other decent drivers there the rest are awful.
Blue Chip55

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2012, 10:46:40 AM »

It is very nauseating. I hope those who continue to praise him on these boards are putting their money where their mouth is. Watching him in action is disgusting. Has burnt a ton of money in the last five years, and wrecked more than his share of races. Looked horrendous at  Vernon as was mentioned. And as the above quote states, you can't criticze him on these boards. How funny is that ?  Lotta people still hate money because he was pretty short oddswise on a bunch of drives last night.
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2012, 12:27:54 PM »

It is very nauseating. I hope those who continue to praise him on these boards are putting their money where their mouth is. Watching him in action is disgusting. Has burnt a ton of money in the last five years, and wrecked more than his share of races. Looked horrendous at  Vernon as was mentioned. And as the above quote states, you can't criticze him on these boards. How funny is that ?  Lotta people still hate money because he was pretty short oddswise on a bunch of drives last night.

No one with any sense can honestly believe he drove well.
Blue Chip55

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2012, 12:41:59 PM »

No one with any sense can honestly believe he drove well.

Just watch
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2012, 12:45:18 PM »

Just watch

geezer
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: