Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 21, 2014, 10:18:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KEITH LARSEN - Mr. Back to Back ?  (Read 831 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: November 14, 2005, 10:16:53 AM »

After finally having had enough of the Gestapo years back and resigning, it's nice to see Keith Larsen back at Crimoral as a civilian.  Out of his business suit and company line policy, Keith is a nice guy.  He tried to claim the thick wad of "Uncle Charlies" was one of his pals and he was merely cashing in for him -LOL but methinks he made a nice score on Saturday and was downplaying it.  I never saw the guy smile that much in the 8 or 9 years he worked at Balmoral vs. the last 2 weeks.  See, when you escape the "Evil Empire", your entire perspective on life changes for the better.  Keith would never break bad publicly on his former bosses, but any mention of how life is treating him awayfrom JJ, PL, and the boys brings a beaming smile to his mug.  Even Joe D and RA were impresed with his friendliness and warmth.  I told you guys it's the experience of working for the Gestapo that throws good people off their games.  How a guy like Mike A. can go on around those scurves and maintain nicities and focus is a testament to his brainpower and human decency.  TC 
Report to moderator   Logged
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 12:38:30 PM »

I had one business dealing with Keith Larsen at Balmoral.

Good guy.

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 12:51:29 PM »

I had one business dealing with Keith Larsen at Balmoral.

Good guy.
Ken C. -glad to hear it.  When you take on the role as henchman / lord high executioner for the Gestapo, it's hard to become the horsemen's friend.  You'll have to ask him, but my guess is he grew tired of wearing the black hat because it wasn't his personal nature.  He's also the only guy in management from that era who says positive things about horsemen that had "dealings" with management.  The guys still in there hold lifelong grudges and have the memory of elephants.  It must be a testament as to zeal put in his workday that he lasted many years and subsequent replacements came and went, came and went, ...LOL.  The new fella may as well be Casper the Unfriendly Ghost.  He's rarely seen, doesn't "work" a room and appears grouchy except in front of the winner's circle camera, where a slight smile can be detected from time to time.  TC
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 01:42:17 PM »

After finally having had enough of the Gestapo years back and resigning, it's nice to see Keith Larsen back at Crimoral as a civilian.  Out of his business suit and company line policy, Keith is a nice guy.  He tried to claim the thick wad of "Uncle Charlies" was one of his pals and he was merely cashing in for him -LOL but methinks he made a nice score on Saturday and was downplaying it.  I never saw the guy smile that much in the 8 or 9 years he worked at Balmoral vs. the last 2 weeks.  See, when you escape the "Evil Empire", your entire perspective on life changes for the better.  Keith would never break bad publicly on his former bosses, but any mention of how life is treating him awayfrom JJ, PL, and the boys brings a beaming smile to his mug.  Even Joe D and RA were impresed with his friendliness and warmth.  I told you guys it's the experience of working for the Gestapo that throws good people off their games.  How a guy like Mike A. can go on around those scurves and maintain nicities and focus is a testament to his brainpower and human decency.  TC 
TC:

You are right, what a turnaround Keith made. When he was working with Johnny Johnston and Langley, he was one miserable person. I was absolutely thrown for a loop when he walked over to me Saturday and offered to shake my hand. I thought it was a bad dream, honestly. Keith went on to say that he never held anything against me personally and was only doing as he was told. I actually despised the guy when he was G.M.at Balmoral, but will honestly say I was pleased to see the all-new Keith away from those corrupt people. It has done him a world of good by distancing himself from the Johnny Johnston criminal mind.

Keith turned out to be one hell-of-a-nice-guy, after all. Boy, was I wrong for mis-judging him. I'm sure Scott E. is the same way now that he is away from Langley and the rest of these cocksu##ers. Just have a look at people like Scott and Dan Nance among others and you'll see what I am talking about. When you get away from these rotten mother fuc##rs, you are able to cleanse yourself from the filth and corruption, which is their daily routine. Thank you Keith, for understanding my position when we were on opposite sides of the fence. I apologize for not realizing that it was Johnny Johnston and the rest of these clowns that made you behave like that towards me. It's nice to see someone like yourself happy and enjoying life again, free from the Johnston underground sewer filled with scum. Take care and I wish you the best.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
TC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 01:56:43 PM »

Joe, this past Saturday, Keith came up and I told him that you were impressed and pleased that he stopped by to shake your hand and reminisce. Well, you should have seen him blush at the mere mention of your name.  He said..."when I was put in "that" position (of being the bad guy from time to time), it made me so uncomfortable, but it came with the job".  I like Joe - I had to tow the company line..." and "it was the suit" LOL.  I was impressed to see someone who's honest and good natured like that.  Again, the Gestapo ruins someone who is a good person because the Gestapo's animousity permeates the halls of those Ivory Towers they wheel and deal in.  As Dan always says..."it's the business of M-F-ers".  I'm glad Keith got far away from them and is content in his life.  Furthermore, I hope KK at Maywood never falls prey to the "darkside".  TC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: