Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 19, 2014, 08:56:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: High energy days  (Read 1180 times)
cpr

Ignore
« on: September 13, 2012, 10:28:47 AM »

Ron Burke recently stated in an article in hoof beats, that he trains Rocklamation once a week and she also has two' high energy days' during the week. Just curious as to what he actually means by high energy, can anyone enlighten me? Serious repl ies would be appreciated without sarcasm thanks
Report to moderator   Logged
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 07:43:33 AM »

dont really know what that could mean....there are times when you mite train a mile (30-35)  on a horse that ties up  but u can figure that the the day they race and the day after are not high energy days so that leaves 5 days to work ...but i have answered questions for hoofbeats before and give what ever answer come to my mind at the time....i wouldnt put to much into what ronnie says about training one...his are special and wont go for you the way they go for him
looking in

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 03:53:33 PM »

Ron Burke recently stated in an article in hoof beats, that he trains Rocklamation once a week and she also has two' high energy days' during the week. Just curious as to what he actually means by high energy, can anyone enlighten me? Serious repl ies would be appreciated without sarcasm thanks
Both Ron Burke and his owner Mark Weaver read and sometimes post on the harness forum "In The Sulky".
You may try asking over there.
I have been knocking around the back stretches of America for a lifetime, and have never heard the term"High Energy Days".

I am just an old "Hoss" trainer, that has been raced hard and put away wet. 
As my Friend from Maine(Ora Stratton) says "There are horse trainers, and then there are real "Hoss" trainers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: