Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 23, 2014, 08:33:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BEARS v. PACKERS  (Read 2472 times)
Klink

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2012, 09:16:45 PM »

Ohhhh and calling someone Bear-boy and the reference to sour grapes is talking football?

"The Colts are really Bad" ...... thanks Einstein like I didnt already know that along with every other NFL fan.
"The Bears O-line is pathetic and Urlacher is old" .........I believe I had already stated the O-line stinks, and everyone gets old unless you are Marty Mcfly.

When are you gonna start talking football?

My point was simply the Bears didn't play great, but GB did...especially the D..had a really solid game. The Colts comment was related to the fact that everyone in Chicago...including Cutler..seemed to think that the Colts game was indicitative of how good the Bears were, not how bad Indy was. I'm not not sending GB to the Super Bowl based on that game, but you can't just dismiss the loss on the Bears sucking last night..Green Bay...defensively..did play a good game.
Report to moderator   Logged
g3tPWNed_24

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2012, 10:10:37 PM »

obviously im a bears fan and the fudgepakkers are the team i hate the most but seriously whatd people expect? our o-line still sucks and hasnt been addressed. our secondary is weak and although i like the addition of hayden we still have nowhere near a #1 CB on our club. cutler is still a overrated pr1ck but the awful coaching staff we have did nothing to help him either. he has good legs and wasnt rolled out at all and the coaching staff obviously didnt watch the film from week 1 and saw what the niners did in that game, RAN the ball (32 times) ! instead we came out trying to throw right off the bat, boy that play action play worked out well for the first play LOL, gee i dont know maybe try establishing the run first especially before going play action with a sh1tty o line. when they only rushed 3 the 1 play and still got cutler that pretty much sums it up. the colts were givin our o line alotta trouble early in the game too and probaly woulda continued to had freeney not went down. we dont have the toughest of schedules so maybe we squeak into the postseason but theres no way we can beat SF GB or probaly even the g men. atleast our new gm has the authority to fire lovie after the season, hopefully that comes to fruition cuz his lack of passion sucks, his x's and o's suck and his boys who he brought in from stl (archuleta, martz, pace gets a pass cuz hes a HOF'er who was over the hill)suck, he just blows period
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2012, 04:07:38 PM »

go packers...............lots of people forget the bears played a pathetic football team last week and scored 41 points

PACK BY 21 ATLEAST

HA HA HA HA HA  beer wont be flowing in GB tonight, The lowly Colts  Bomb  cheese doh
Klink

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2012, 09:52:07 AM »

BUMP  trophy NFC North Champs

Bears...looking for a new coach?
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2012, 01:38:34 PM »

BUMP  trophy NFC North Champs

Bears...looking for a new coach?

They sure need one.
Mick

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2012, 03:58:25 PM »

They sure need one.
Amen, if what has transpired in the second half of this season isn't ammo to can Lovie, then I may become a Minnesota fan. 

I'd like to see if the Bears could snag Leslie Frasier from Minnesota.   There are other coaches I like but who may not be obtainable.   Minnesota has such little money, they would likely refuse to keep Frazier.   

Other coaches would be Fox from Denver (my number one choice, but Denver won't part with him), Tom Coughlin from NYC (and he may be possible if NYG don't repeat), Jeff Fisher (who knows).

Who would your first pick be to coach the Bears?   Who seems most logical?

I may not always be right, but I am never wrong.  Sam "The Genius" Lewin
Klink

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2012, 05:01:32 PM »

I don't know if the Bears should go after a "name" guy, or that they would be able/willing to pay one anyways. Look at all the under the radar head coaches (at the time they were hired) who are now winning...Tomlin , McCarthey, guy at Tampa etc. Maybe that's the best direction to go if you're the Bears?
DaPaver

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2012, 05:13:47 PM »

Speaking of under the radar, Good Luck Friday!
APCD Dan

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2012, 06:25:10 PM »

Lovie will be back next year.  Old lady McCaskey loves Lovie.  Plus, the Bears would have to pay him 5 million for nothing.

They probably will dump the offensive coordinator as a scape goat.  Too bad, he is a horseplayer too (saw him at Arlington one summer), I guess the saying that all horseplayers are losers is true.
tapetea

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2012, 08:34:28 PM »

I see Urlacher is taking on the chin, over at ESPN, in regard to his displeasure with Bears fans for booing. Correct me if i'm wrong, but Urlacher has always been the politically correct type.

I like Urlacher, and appreciate alll he's done for the Bears, but it really bugs me when I see him on the field being all buddy-buddy with the opponent. Save that for after the game, Brian. I'd rather see him, and the rest of the Bears, play with a mean-streak. Hate the opponent while you're on the field. You can pat the guy on the fanny when the game is over.
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2012, 02:57:19 AM »

Who would your first pick be to coach the Bears?   Who seems most logical?

Jon Gruden. He was rumored in the past when Lovie was having problems and the rumors are back now that he is returning to coaching. Lovie just can't prepare a team or make any adjustments during the game. His staff is comprised of a bunch of grossly failed head coaches who don't know how to win. I sure hope they make the change.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: