Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 22, 2014, 06:49:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BEARS v. PACKERS  (Read 3113 times)
mel4600

Ignore
« on: September 12, 2012, 11:09:00 AM »

Bears will be 2-0 after tomorrow.  beer
Report to moderator   Logged
Klink

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 11:42:03 AM »

Bears will be 2-0 after tomorrow.  beer

Packers 31 Bears 17
HarnessFanDE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 11:57:48 AM »

Packers 31 Bears 17

The Packers (for some reason) have had Cutler's number from a stats standpoint but their defense is awful, beyond awful really, I can't see the Bears not scoring at least 3 td's most likely 4 or 5, I would take the over, betting the over in every GB and every Saints game seems the way to go

SHOWTIME!!!
mottoman

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 12:03:12 PM »

Rooting for the Bears but the Pack is to good!
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 12:09:17 PM »

I could never support a bet welching cheesehead like Rodgers, so go Bears.

He's literate and funny.  I can see why he angers you so.
DaPaver

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 12:43:52 PM »

I would have liked the Bears , IF the Packers wouldn't have lost their first game?
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 12:48:23 PM »

Packers will be hungrier due to losing the first game but the Bears have a lot more weapons on offense than the 49ers did. The bears will score on this D often. If the Bears avoid the costly turnovers they will win. They are grossly underestimated as a 6 point dog.
arlingtonmatt

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 01:11:15 PM »

Jay Cutler is going to have a field day.  Green Bay's secondary is atrocious.  The Colts have a better defense than the Packers.  Bears 92 Packers 7
coldpunch

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 02:59:45 PM »

I would have liked the Bears , IF the Packers wouldn't have lost their first game?

that mentality is why there are big huge hotels in Las Vegas

what in the hell does what happened in week one have anything to with with week two--discounting injuries of course?
clockerbob

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 04:23:34 PM »

BEARS middle linebacker Brian Urlacher is the most
overrated player in the NFL.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 04:35:29 PM »

Jay Cutler is going to have a field day.  Green Bay's secondary is atrocious.  The Colts have a better defense than the Packers.  Bears 92 Packers 7

da bearse 73, packers negative 27

Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 04:36:32 PM »

Do any Chicagoans in fact *say* "Bearce", as per the deathless SNL routine?
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2012, 09:55:38 PM »

Love that prediction!  thumbs up
JoeMama

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2012, 01:52:01 AM »

Do any Chicagoans in fact *say* "Bearce", as per the deathless SNL routine?

Haha, no. Well, I do as a joke. The whole "Da Bears or "Da" anything annoys me to no end.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 01:58:22 AM by JoeMama » Report to moderator   Logged
Klink

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2012, 06:34:29 AM »

Whatever the outcome, I hope we aren't talking about the officials tomorow morning.
SandyLoam

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2012, 09:07:33 AM »

If Bears' Smith uses this game as an opportunity to "show" that he has as good a passing offense as the Packers or any other aerial circus, Bears lose. He needs to run the ball some and keep his defense off the field. This game is on Smith and his coaches, a perfect opportunity to pounce on the puzzled Packers and their perplexed fans. I would much rather see a 3 or 3.5 spread. Gotta remember that this isn't the Colts. Tice versus Capers? We may have to believe in the almighty Vegas line as our gospel. I'm just afraid Pack capitalizes on a late Bears mistake, wins, and doesn't cover.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2012, 09:14:10 AM »

Haha, no. Well, I do as a joke. The whole "Da Bears or "Da" anything annoys me to no end.

Lots of Chicagoans do use "da" quite often, and "da Bears" is one of them. "da Bearce" I've never really heard in the wild, but I didn't grow up on the south side, either.

Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2012, 09:18:37 AM »

IMO....The key to a Bears win is the O-LINE

The fudge packers sacked Alex Smith 4 times last week,if Cutler has no to time to throw, or gets laid out Bears are in trouble.
I do expect the Bears to mostly run the ball with Forte and Bush
GO BEARS  beer

anyone like anything at Arlington today?
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2012, 10:06:26 AM »

anyone like anything at Arlington today?

Check out #1 Backtrack in race 6.

I've had this horse in my Stable Mail for almost 2 years, and I've never seen the horse placed properly until today; he's been overclassified most every race except when Ness had him in for the $12,500 tag on July 6th at Presque Isle, when he ran a stalking 2nd to a horse that also won his next race. That's pretty strong.

Note also that on that date, this horse was RECLAIMED by former owners Al & Bill Ulwelling; normally, I'm *off* a horse that runs back so soon for less than the price at which he was claimed, but these guys lost the horse for $25K and bought him back for half of that, so IMO they have a few bucks to play with, and can afford to take a shot here.

(I doubt that Midwest will claim the horse back, as he was an overall *loser* for them. This is a great spot to steal a check, if you have a live animal.) 

Intriguing play, if I can get 6-1 or more: the race is on the Pollyfake (drat), possible rain today, form darkened or just a POS now? Can't possibly take less than the ML...of course, I wouldn't mind seeing a ton of early action followed by a steady drift upwards.
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2012, 10:34:37 AM »

I have a friend out there in the Chicago 'burbs whose kids went to school with (and very much liked) Rashard Mendenhall, but the guy doesn't root for the Steelers OR Da Bearce; he was born in Wisconsin, so of course, he's a Packer fan.  I am reminded also of my friend from Indiana, no longer posting here, who himself rooted not for the Colts, but, again, for the Packers.  Out here in Noo Yawk, during football season, you cannot walk a block without seeing someone in a Packers jersey.  I do not for the life of me understand this. 

Are there, like, no more than 12 Actual Board-Certified Bears fans out there? 
IL Gotten Gains

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2012, 10:50:37 AM »

Saying a guy from Indiana liked the colts and a guy from Wisconsin likes the Packers...does not mean there are no Bears fans in Illinois. Deep in Bear country here and we don't take kindly to them from the north or the southeast on Game Day.

Although my daughter can't figure out why I didn't like the team with the horseshoe on it last weekend. 
Fair argument.   horse shoe

Go Bears!

Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2012, 10:51:56 AM »

Well, thank god.

Some of these Packers fans, at least here in NY, are just unabashed frontrunners who got a nasty surprise last season. 
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2012, 10:52:43 AM »

Thanks HV....

I have been in a major slump.
I did have 2 small pics 3s at Kentucky Downs yesturday, but at Belmont needed a 4/5 m/l  that went off at 1/2 for a 600.00 pk 3, freakin horse never picked up his feet and ran dead last.

I would think any horse that was an overall loser for Midwest should go off at a decent price.

Thanks again, I will take a long look at Backtrack.   crossedfingers
Klink

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2012, 10:57:35 AM »

Saying a guy from Indiana liked the colts and a guy from Wisconsin likes the Packers...does not mean there are no Bears fans in Illinois. Deep in Bear country here and we don't take kindly to them from the north or the southeast on Game Day.

Although my daughter can't figure out why I didn't like the team with the horseshoe on it last weekend. 
Fair argument.   horse shoe

Go Bears!

I'm a Packer fan living with FIBs and have to say..that for the most part..wearing the Green and Gold to Soldier Field is a lot of fun...Been to quite a few road games over the years and while you take some heat...it's not nasty or threatening here. Worse stadium for that was Foxboro and the stupid vike-Queen dome. But..I have also never been to Philly or Oakland.

Go Pack!! beer
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2012, 11:00:51 AM »

My apologies to my friend Orr on this, he is the exact opposite type... but I will state affirmatively that the worst, drunkest, most disgusting sports fans anywhere in North America are Boston Bruins fans. You guys are lucky for the tyranny of distance.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2012, 11:02:55 AM »

There are lots and lots, and are actually quite an admirable bunch, considering all the bad team management they have had to put up with over the years. Occasionally they get rewarded when the team jumps up and outperforms management.

Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2012, 11:04:37 AM »

Hey, you're talking to an ISLANDERS fan.  As poorly as Da Bears have been run, you guys aren't in danger of losing the franchise...  Angry Angry
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2012, 11:14:51 AM »

We are around. We just haven't had too much to cheer about since 2001, and even then we knew we weren't better than the Philthy Eagles. (Think we would have beaten the Rams, though.)

I have several theories as to the popularity of Packers paraphenalia:

1. Brett Favre. Before he fell out of favor for not "going away quietly", that guy MOVED Packer merchandise.

2. The juxtaposition of the colors "nose-pickin' snot-green" and "piss-yellow" ("Gold!", the FudgePacker fans cry; shut up, weenies, it's YELLOW) is SO offensive that they can't even be mentioned together, and in a perverted way, wearing the Packer colors has become a back-door, quasi-acceptable, "P.C." form of anti-social fashion behavior. ("A Packer jersey?", exclaims a confused mom. "Well, at least he's not smoking cigarettes!")

3. The country is just THAT sick of the hoodlum colors of the Oakland Raiders and the Chicago White Sox, and nothing on Earth could be further from boring-ass, overdone black clothes than the Packer colors of bodily discharge.

JMHO. Packer fans might disagree.  Grin
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2012, 11:22:51 AM »

LOL.

Kermit Alexander (BOOO!!!!!) ended up being a pretty decent guy, despite you-know-what.  He apparently adopted 5 kids from Haiti.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20342780,00.html

I always thought Jack Concannon was underrated.  Also had a great name for a QB. 
SON OF JOR-EL

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2012, 03:32:58 PM »

Rodgers is gonna lite da bears up 2nite!!!!! Jordy nelson gonna have 150yds receiving with 2 tds!!!!!!
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2012, 03:36:44 PM »

Rodgers is gonna lite da bears up 2nite!!!!! Jordy nelson gonna have 150yds receiving with 2 tds!!!!!!

You are in the wrong place if you are looking to start a flame war. Bears fans here have a fairly healthy respect for Aaron Rodgers -- he could easily have a career night tonight and "lite da bears up"...no one here would be that surprised.

Looking forward to what should be a very good game. Enjoy!
SON OF JOR-EL

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2012, 03:48:34 PM »

You are in the wrong place if you are looking to start a flame war. Bears fans here have a fairly healthy respect for Aaron Rodgers -- he could easily have a career night tonight and "lite da bears up"...no one here would be that surprised.

Looking forward to what should be a very good game. Enjoy!
They are on my fantasy team- i need good games from them 2nite!!!!!!
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2012, 03:49:09 PM »

LOL... Son Of is a good laddie, and a fellow suffering Islanders fan.  It gets to one after a while.  Smiley
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2012, 04:45:41 PM »

LOL... Son Of is a good laddie, and a fellow suffering Islanders fan.  It gets to one after a while.  Smiley

Good. Welcome to the Forum, Son Of Jor-el!

Hope you'll understand that this is where my graciousness ends, and, speaking for myself and maybe a few other Bears fans here, I hope your two aforementioned fantasy team members collide on an end-around on the first play of the game, and knock each other out of the game.

(Just mild owwies, tonight only, nothing serious. I'm not THAT evil. I actually LIKE watching Rodgers play, in 14 of his 16 regular season games.)
INJUREDONE

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2012, 08:29:25 PM »

go packers...............lots of people forget the bears played a pathetic football team last week and scored 41 points

PACK BY 21 ATLEAST
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2012, 09:05:37 PM »

go packers...............lots of people forget the bears played a pathetic football team last week and scored 41 points

PACK BY 21 ATLEAST

Pack by 21 at least, eh? A trick play, and a bunch of field goals? My, THAT is impressive.

What a coward you are, coming out here and posting your drivel AFTER it's obvious the Bears are self-imploding.

"Go Packers, whee!! I'm a big fan after halftime when they have the lead!"   Roll Eyes

I've got news for you: the rest of the league is watching, and if the Bears can essentially shut down Rodgers for 3+ quarters, so can a bunch of other teams.

INJUREDONE

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2012, 09:15:58 PM »

horsevoice----blow me
sounds like u bet da bears......your the *** coward...........
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2012, 09:25:14 PM »

Da Bears didn't win by 90?

Their defense must stink bad.

Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2012, 09:39:06 PM »

Horrible display of football by the Bears, they should be embarrassed

Sorry GB fans, your team isn't that great, the Bears just suck tonight in every aspect.

This wasn't an old fashion whooping...... the Bears just handed the game to the fudge packers

Lets see what happens when they play again in Chicago
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2012, 09:39:25 PM »

sounds like u bet da bears......your the *** coward...........

Betting football is for chumps. Replacement referees? GMAFB. Just bet harness racing, if you hate your money that bad.

Make your predictions before the game next time, you farking weasel.
Klink

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2012, 05:57:49 AM »

Horrible display of football by the Bears, they should be embarrassed

Sorry GB fans, your team isn't that great, the Bears just suck tonight in every aspect.

This wasn't an old fashion whooping...... the Bears just handed the game to the fudge packers

Lets see what happens when they play again in Chicago

Sorry Bear-boy..sour grapes. We'll see what happens in Chicago just like we did the past how so many years? The fact the Pack offense still isn't rolling, but managed to win by 13 illustrates two things:

1) The Colts are really Bad
2) The Bears O-Line is pathetic and Urlacher is old

EDIT: Oh yeah:
3) Cutler should keep his trap shut on Tuesdays about how well they will play on Thursdays. It would give him more energy to yell at his teammates. Christ..he whines more than his newborn.

Good luck this year
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 06:05:23 AM by Klink » Report to moderator   Logged
mottoman

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2012, 07:01:18 AM »

In general the whole Bear defense is getting very old fast, they had better win this year or next or its going to be a long rebuilding process.
Klink

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2012, 07:05:38 AM »

In general the whole Bear defense is getting very old fast, they had better win this year or next or its going to be a long rebuilding process.

Henry Melton is playing like it's his contract year

oh yeah..it is bowing
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2012, 07:23:54 AM »

Don't hold your breath.

I gave Cutler ever chance, every excuse, but...he's not the guy. You don't cuss your teammates out on national TV as if they were a waiter that spilled hot coffee in your lap. Totally inexcusable. I wouldn't block for the little bltch if he lit me up like that.
Ed

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2012, 07:50:28 AM »

I agree HV. Cutler has some major damage control to do with his o-line. Those guys have a way to deal with guys like Cutler - missed assignment. May not be next week, but payback is likely.
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2012, 07:56:25 AM »

I agree HV. Cutler has some major damage control to do with his o-line. Those guys have a way to deal with guys like Cutler - missed assignment. May not be next week, but payback is likely.

We think alike. I *just* told my oldest son, not quite 2 minutes ago, what I would do if Cutler cussed ME out like that.
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2012, 09:22:18 AM »

Sorry Bear-boy..sour grapes. We'll see what happens in Chicago just like we did the past how so many years? The fact the Pack offense still isn't rolling, but managed to win by 13 illustrates two things:

1) The Colts are really Bad
2) The Bears O-Line is pathetic and Urlacher is old

EDIT: Oh yeah:
3) Cutler should keep his trap shut on Tuesdays about how well they will play on Thursdays. It would give him more energy to yell at his teammates. Christ..he whines more than his newborn.

Good luck this year

Sour Grapes?
Where in my post did I make any excuses? If you read my post prior I said the O-line would be a huge problem.
The Bears stunk from the coaching staff to every player on the team.
Cutler acted like an ass, you never call out your teammate on the field then throw 4 picks.
Briggs had an easy interception he dropped, then laughing about it on the sideline really pissed me off
You cant possibly think the Packers played that good, the game was handed to them, I wouldnt say your offense is some unstoppable juggernaut.

How did last years Super Bowl favorite do in their 1st playoff game last year at home Mr FUDGEPACKER?
Klink

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2012, 09:30:51 AM »

Sour Grapes?
Where in my post did I make any excuses? If you read my post prior I said the O-line would be a huge problem.
The Bears stunk from the coaching staff to every player on the team.
Cutler acted like an ass, you never call out your teammate on the field then throw 4 picks.
Briggs had an easy interception he dropped, then laughing about it on the sideline really pissed me off
You cant possibly think the Packers played that good, the game was handed to them, I wouldnt say your offense is some unstoppable juggernaut.

How did last years Super Bowl favorite do in their 1st playoff game last year at home Mr FUDGEPACKER?

Jeez whiny one..Mr Fudgepacker..wow..that's original. When you want to talk football and not be a playground baby...I'll talk football..otherwise, go back to the '85 Bears video..it's all you got
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2012, 09:44:27 AM »

Ohhhh and calling someone Bear-boy and the reference to sour grapes is talking football?

"The Colts are really Bad" ...... thanks Einstein like I didnt already know that along with every other NFL fan.
"The Bears O-line is pathetic and Urlacher is old" .........I believe I had already stated the O-line stinks, and everyone gets old unless you are Marty Mcfly.

When are you gonna start talking football?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 10:15:45 AM by Lusty Tar Heel » Report to moderator   Logged
SandyLoam

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2012, 12:46:21 PM »

For the 11th or 12th time, Mr. Smith should have been the ex-Bears coach before they landed at O'Hare. Woefully unprepared. But I say keep him, because betting against the Bears is such easy pickin'. Cutler is a baby mope. I will say this: They will never win a championship with Cutler. Never. Ever. I savor every failure the Bears create for themselves. Born and raised in Chicago. The Bears demand no respect and they will get none. The Packers demand respect and do their best to earn it in kind; what more could you possibly want? The Bears squandered 1985 and lucked out in 1963. Other than that, what have they ever done in our lifetimes? But I love the blind loyalty, false reputation and the talk-no-walk.

EeeZee $$$. Go Rams.
Klink

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2012, 08:16:45 PM »

Ohhhh and calling someone Bear-boy and the reference to sour grapes is talking football?

"The Colts are really Bad" ...... thanks Einstein like I didnt already know that along with every other NFL fan.
"The Bears O-line is pathetic and Urlacher is old" .........I believe I had already stated the O-line stinks, and everyone gets old unless you are Marty Mcfly.

When are you gonna start talking football?

My point was simply the Bears didn't play great, but GB did...especially the D..had a really solid game. The Colts comment was related to the fact that everyone in Chicago...including Cutler..seemed to think that the Colts game was indicitative of how good the Bears were, not how bad Indy was. I'm not not sending GB to the Super Bowl based on that game, but you can't just dismiss the loss on the Bears sucking last night..Green Bay...defensively..did play a good game.
g3tPWNed_24

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2012, 09:10:37 PM »

obviously im a bears fan and the fudgepakkers are the team i hate the most but seriously whatd people expect? our o-line still sucks and hasnt been addressed. our secondary is weak and although i like the addition of hayden we still have nowhere near a #1 CB on our club. cutler is still a overrated pr1ck but the awful coaching staff we have did nothing to help him either. he has good legs and wasnt rolled out at all and the coaching staff obviously didnt watch the film from week 1 and saw what the niners did in that game, RAN the ball (32 times) ! instead we came out trying to throw right off the bat, boy that play action play worked out well for the first play LOL, gee i dont know maybe try establishing the run first especially before going play action with a sh1tty o line. when they only rushed 3 the 1 play and still got cutler that pretty much sums it up. the colts were givin our o line alotta trouble early in the game too and probaly woulda continued to had freeney not went down. we dont have the toughest of schedules so maybe we squeak into the postseason but theres no way we can beat SF GB or probaly even the g men. atleast our new gm has the authority to fire lovie after the season, hopefully that comes to fruition cuz his lack of passion sucks, his x's and o's suck and his boys who he brought in from stl (archuleta, martz, pace gets a pass cuz hes a HOF'er who was over the hill)suck, he just blows period
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2012, 03:07:38 PM »

PACK BY 21 ATLEAST

HA HA HA HA HA  beer wont be flowing in GB tonight, The lowly Colts  Bomb  cheese doh
Klink

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2012, 08:52:07 AM »

BUMP  trophy NFC North Champs

Bears...looking for a new coach?
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2012, 12:38:34 PM »

BUMP  trophy NFC North Champs

Bears...looking for a new coach?

They sure need one.
Mick

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2012, 02:58:25 PM »

They sure need one.
Amen, if what has transpired in the second half of this season isn't ammo to can Lovie, then I may become a Minnesota fan. 

I'd like to see if the Bears could snag Leslie Frasier from Minnesota.   There are other coaches I like but who may not be obtainable.   Minnesota has such little money, they would likely refuse to keep Frazier.   

Other coaches would be Fox from Denver (my number one choice, but Denver won't part with him), Tom Coughlin from NYC (and he may be possible if NYG don't repeat), Jeff Fisher (who knows).

Who would your first pick be to coach the Bears?   Who seems most logical?

I may not always be right, but I am never wrong.  Sam "The Genius" Lewin
Klink

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2012, 04:01:32 PM »

I don't know if the Bears should go after a "name" guy, or that they would be able/willing to pay one anyways. Look at all the under the radar head coaches (at the time they were hired) who are now winning...Tomlin , McCarthey, guy at Tampa etc. Maybe that's the best direction to go if you're the Bears?
DaPaver

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2012, 04:13:47 PM »

Speaking of under the radar, Good Luck Friday!
APCD Dan

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2012, 05:25:10 PM »

Lovie will be back next year.  Old lady McCaskey loves Lovie.  Plus, the Bears would have to pay him 5 million for nothing.

They probably will dump the offensive coordinator as a scape goat.  Too bad, he is a horseplayer too (saw him at Arlington one summer), I guess the saying that all horseplayers are losers is true.
tapetea

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2012, 07:34:28 PM »

I see Urlacher is taking on the chin, over at ESPN, in regard to his displeasure with Bears fans for booing. Correct me if i'm wrong, but Urlacher has always been the politically correct type.

I like Urlacher, and appreciate alll he's done for the Bears, but it really bugs me when I see him on the field being all buddy-buddy with the opponent. Save that for after the game, Brian. I'd rather see him, and the rest of the Bears, play with a mean-streak. Hate the opponent while you're on the field. You can pat the guy on the fanny when the game is over.
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2012, 01:57:19 AM »

Who would your first pick be to coach the Bears?   Who seems most logical?

Jon Gruden. He was rumored in the past when Lovie was having problems and the rumors are back now that he is returning to coaching. Lovie just can't prepare a team or make any adjustments during the game. His staff is comprised of a bunch of grossly failed head coaches who don't know how to win. I sure hope they make the change.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: