Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 27, 2014, 11:18:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Freehold and Meadowlands  (Read 3030 times)
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2012, 12:53:33 PM »

TYVM.

This would, of course, be a story for another time. Wink

Report to moderator   Logged
hungry

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2012, 06:25:38 PM »

Does some of this stuff come you in dreams? From a Ouija Board? Magic 8-ball?

The tracks care immensely who wins.....They want the favorite to win every race.......The people who bet favorites churn the money back......People who hit birthdays put the money in their pocket and bet the same $2 exacta box the next race

You think betting handle would skyrocket if they let you bet to the half?

1) Nobody would be one dime before the 1/2
2) Would the track be willing to provide all the SAM's and tellers needed so everyone can wait till the half and all bet at once?
3) Nobody with a brain would bet the leaders because all the money being bet would be betting on them and you would get absolutely no value

Coming from the guy who advocates cheating (just as long as you dont cheat too much) I can't say I'm surprised

What i meant to say was that the tracks care more about how much money is bet before they care about who actually wins. Do you think Del Mar wants all favorites to win? Del Mar makes more money if longshots win and nobody hits the pick 6, so, im not sure they're rooting for chalk like you say.

You would need your own ADW and you would need to be on the phone with your friendly ADW operator, they wouldnt have to supply a ton of SAMs but would suggest to bettors who want to bet at the half to sign up for an ADW so they dont get shut out.

Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: September 15, 2012, 02:19:13 AM »

I have a fairly strong suspicion, nay conviction that irony, parody and humor routinely sail far over his head in his native tongue also. There are many comedians of Arabic extraction, and, for that matter, untold numbers of Persian standups, some of surpassing brilliance.  Maz Jobrani is uproariously funny.

As for poor BizQ'it, PBUH, he has yet to emerge from his personal jahilliyyah.   Perhaps someday he will make to understanding at the jokements and expressionizations-of-colloquitude.  Nontheless, in fairness to BizQ, a recent Canadian PM, Jean Chretien, couldn't speak either of Canada's two official languages, so perhaps it's a bit much to expect the Biscuit to be able to do so.

There is one problem with your stupid post.

I am NOT of Arab extraction and neither do I speak Arabic or understand the language.

Since you claim I am of Arab extraction, I challenge you to disclose my name, place of work, city where I post from, my telephone number, address  or anything you have on me.

Put your hounds like CPW, Coldpunch, Junkie Juice, Jack and a few others which you might have on your payroll and put them to work and see what they can come up about me.

All I can say about you is you're a good MF yapper like this guy

Stay thirsty and keep on yapping and don't let facts get in your way.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 10:34:43 AM by Sea Biscuit » Report to moderator   Logged
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: September 15, 2012, 02:27:56 AM »

"Doesn't make you a bad person."
I vehemently disagree. He and his posts as Dan Nutze prove it.  Fact  1000%

Hey Jack you're still carrying on about the Nutze character.

Looks like you hired a cheap shrink,

Replace him right now.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 05:29:52 AM by Sea Biscuit » Report to moderator   Logged
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: September 15, 2012, 03:32:47 AM »

Its not only me and they are way beyond you're understanding. I would not expect this humor to be all that prominent in Middle Eastern countries, so probabaly not your fault that you have no clue what he's referring to. Doesn't make you a bad person

Barring you not one of your stupid friends or anyone else on the board for that matter laughed at poor Vimmy's corny jokes. Maybe they didn't get the joke either dunno

I'll tell you one thing this Vimmy guy is gonna starve as a stand up comedian.

Look out!!!! Here comes the rotten eggs and tomatoes. Too late.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 05:27:29 AM by Sea Biscuit » Report to moderator   Logged
Hawk

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: September 15, 2012, 12:28:23 PM »

What i meant to say was that the tracks care more about how much money is bet before they care about who actually wins. Do you think Del Mar wants all favorites to win? Del Mar makes more money if longshots win and nobody hits the pick 6, so, im not sure they're rooting for chalk like you say.

You would need your own ADW and you would need to be on the phone with your friendly ADW operator, they wouldnt have to supply a ton of SAMs but would suggest to bettors who want to bet at the half to sign up for an ADW so they dont get shut out.

Tracks need favorites to win....churn is way more important than a P6 carryover. How does a track make more handle wise if they have a bunch of longshots win to create a carryover pool? It less money in the bettors pockets/accounts to bettor CHURN which grows the handle. Maybe they should raise the  take-out to increase profits from the handle? screwy
coldpunch

« Reply #156 on: September 15, 2012, 12:57:57 PM »

Tracks need favorites to win....churn is way more important than a P6 carryover. How does a track make more handle wise if they have a bunch of longshots win to create a carryover pool? It less money in the bettors pockets/accounts to bettor CHURN which grows the handle. Maybe they should raise the  take-out to increase profits from the handle? screwy

respectfully disagree there Mr Hawk--naturally the every race churn helps when the favorites do well--but its peanuts compared to the extra handle created by the P6 carryovers

southern california has the largest handles by far on pick 6s--and they benefit a few hundred thousand extra with one carryover--and at least an extra million with a double carryover
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: