Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 22, 2014, 10:52:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joel Rosario CANT OUT RIDE ANY NY JOCK  (Read 1754 times)
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2012, 03:06:29 PM »

Well, let's at least make some money with the laddie... I made sure to bet Dan & Sheila switching to JCG even while I was off on vacation. 
Report to moderator   Logged
coldpunch

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2012, 04:44:29 PM »

Juan Carlos has his brother Lupe running/over-seeing the magic carrot operation @ Parx--- currently clicking @ 26% and off a claim--the percentage is higher

i must admit i was auto-tossing him when Parx first booted him--and i havent been able to figure him out @ NYRA
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2012, 05:38:22 PM »

SPRINTS!  Wink
journalstuff

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2012, 08:41:32 PM »

Am gonna go off topic a little bit but i remember jessica pacheco (the arlington tv analyst) hyping alot about how great junior alvarado is and saying how he'll be in the highest level very soon. jess is right. junior has a great future just ahead of him.
journalstuff

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2012, 09:12:42 PM »

Great to see Joel Rosario win one of those races today at Santa Anita. He was being on HRTV today and the reporter asked him if he was possibly considering returning to Southern California for good? He wasn't very clear on the response and didn't seem to really know about the answer really and was kind of shaky too. Did also mention that Florida (Gulfstream) was also on the agenda too. So certainly a big decision about where he should go this winter. His success in NY is really playing a factor as to where he should winter since he's right now one of the top 3-5 riders right now in NY that can take it to Gulfstream. Rosario can always go the Garrett Gomez route where you go winter at Santa Anita and spend the rest of the year in New York. If he winters here in CA, then the riders here in the So.Cal will be like please go to Florida since the guys have enjoyed taking the business Rosario would've made if he had stood here.
Ill-bred

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2012, 11:37:34 AM »

Considering Rosario jumped into a new circuit and was a top-five jock at Saratoga (and will be again at Belmont Fall), the title of this thread is pretty idiotic.

Rosario is one of the top ten riders in America. He outrides many NY jocks on a daily basis.

And whether it worked or not, I am happy to see a jockey TRY to block a competitor's horse. Race-riding is a lost art nowadays.
journalstuff

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2012, 11:49:10 AM »

If he's outriding other jocks then his success should carryover to gulfstream
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: