Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 02, 2014, 01:38:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Odds On Equuleus.  (Read 2395 times)
hungry

Ignore
« on: August 02, 2012, 08:09:37 PM »

Pacing out of his skin late for John Campbell. Another chalk winner at M1.

dude
Report to moderator   Logged
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 08:11:23 PM »

Pacing out of his skin late for John Campbell. Another chalk winner at M1.

dude

one i had marked after q's went to monti and was steppy in a nyss event.   has been strong since.

no telling where the bottom is.

of course i havent bet a dime since the monti start.  Sad
hungry

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 08:29:40 PM »

Another wrapped up winner for Soup Campbell.

What is this 1985?
oscar r

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 12:34:48 PM »

TURN BACK YOUR CLOCK
hungry

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 06:26:03 PM »

OOE racing in a few mins at Mohawk. Has the rail in Race 2.
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 06:42:06 PM »

OOE racing in a few mins at Mohawk. Has the rail in Race 2.

NICE ANIMAL.
Blue Chip55

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 12:56:07 PM »

NICE ANIMAL.

will need new driver to ever show how good he really is
king151

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 02:04:29 PM »

Seriously CPW , did you just bring this back  start long drawn out argument .
Ill tell you what Ill do . Ill bet you heads up that Campbell wins a grand circuit race with OOE in kentucky . How about we make it for a nice dinner at RUTHS CHRIS  steak house at Poconos. I'd also be willing to double or nothing on that  , that if they get good weather he goes under 1:50 . How about it CPW , just a gentlemans bet . No rebates on  minus show pools , just a friendly wager .
Blue Chip55

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2012, 02:08:09 PM »

Seriously CPW , did you just bring this back  start long drawn out argument .
Ill tell you what Ill do . Ill bet you heads up that Campbell wins a grand circuit race with OOE in kentucky . How about we make it for a nice dinner at RUTHS CHRIS  steak house at Poconos. I'd also be willing to double or nothing on that  , that if they get good weather he goes under 1:50 . How about it CPW , just a gentlemans bet . No rebates on  minus show pools , just a friendly wager .

Ok.....we have a bet. I dont care if the horse is 1-20
You're going to need an accident in the race to win it
And no Im not looking to start any arguments. Just stating facts King
king151

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2012, 02:23:57 PM »

Ok.....we have a bet. I dont care if the horse is 1-20
You're going to need an accident in the race to win it
And no Im not looking to start any arguments. Just stating facts King

Have you ever heard the old saying ? " Beating a dead horse. "
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2012, 02:24:59 PM »

You really shouldn't be beating any horses...
I thought that went without saying.
king151

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2012, 02:26:06 PM »

You really shouldn't be beating any horses...
I thought that went without saying.

do i really need to reply to this
Blue Chip55

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2012, 02:27:20 PM »

Yes. What about that saying ?
This is a discussion board where people voice opinions
If you dont care for a thread, dont read it. Thats what I do. YOU are the one being confrontational. We have our wager, and may the best man win.  
king151

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2012, 02:37:03 PM »

Cpw , I was posting to Juice about my posting of beating a dead horse . As if I was actually talking about BEATING  horse. Nothing to do with my conversation with you . I am happy with our bet and would be happy to pay off. or accept the winning dinner at a great steak house.
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2012, 06:23:36 PM »

Cpw , I was posting to Juice about my posting of beating a dead horse . As if I was actually talking about BEATING  horse. Nothing to do with my conversation with you . I am happy with our bet and would be happy to pay off. or accept the winning dinner at a great steak house.

hijack   Come on do I need to use this symbol going forward to help you?   sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm
oscar r

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2012, 12:18:30 PM »

OOE IS a  MONSTER,,,BUT MAKE A DRIVER CHANGE TO LEVEL THE FIELD,,,OR AN EQ. CHANGE TO STOP HIM FROM RUNNING IN,,,,CUZ HE IS FAST
Blue Chip55

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2012, 12:23:18 PM »

OOE IS a  MONSTER,,,BUT MAKE A DRIVER CHANGE TO LEVEL THE FIELD,,,OR AN EQ. CHANGE TO STOP HIM FROM RUNNING IN,,,,CUZ HE IS FAST

Very fast, but aint gonna beat anyone cause he cant pace a in a straight line for his current driver. Next year, he'll have a real driver. FACT
oscar r

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2012, 12:24:55 PM »

watch him in ky.
HarnessFanDE

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2012, 12:47:57 PM »

Very fast, but aint gonna beat anyone cause he cant pace a in a straight line for his current driver. Next year, he'll have a real driver. FACT

OPINION

SHOWTIME!!!
king151

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2012, 03:42:16 PM »

FACT, No driver is going to make him go any straighter than his current driver . He has been getting in off the last turn but if you know anything about horses that is deffinately not any drivers fault . It is the trainers responsobility to make their horse  travel straight .
Blue Chip55

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2012, 04:24:29 PM »

FACT, No driver is going to make him go any straighter than his current driver . He has been getting in off the last turn but if you know anything about horses that is deffinately not any drivers fault . It is the trainers responsobility to make their horse  travel straight .

I know a bit, and having a driver with a competent pair of hands makes any horse better. Not the case here currently. Sorry. It is what it is.  Blaming the trainer for his recent losses would be somewhat ludicrous to say the least
oscar r

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2012, 04:28:18 PM »

i dont agree,,blaming the trainer is 70% correct,,,,robin if you do the training plz make an ajustmant or 2,,,,,jc has enough on his plate,,with old age
king151

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2012, 04:48:20 PM »

I know a bit, and having a driver with a competent pair of hands makes any horse better. Not the case here currently. Sorry. It is what it is.  Blaming the trainer for his recent losses would be somewhat ludicrous to say the least

I have never  blamed  Robin or John for the horses losses . I said John cant make the horse come off a line at the head of the stretch . Sure a driver can shake a horse off a line at times , but no matter what you feel about Campbell im sure he has tryed that already . Nor  do i blame Robin for his losses . Sometimes a horse just lugs in off the last turn . I am one of the few  here who thinks the horse has been handled superbly by both trainer and driver . I have stated that if I trained him I would be happy with how he has been driven . Oh wait maybe you would like him handled like Warawee Needy as a 2yo and sent every week .....
Blue Chip55

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2012, 06:08:36 PM »

I have never  blamed  Robin or John for the horses losses . I said John cant make the horse come off a line at the head of the stretch . Sure a driver can shake a horse off a line at times , but no matter what you feel about Campbell im sure he has tryed that already . Nor  do i blame Robin for his losses . Sometimes a horse just lugs in off the last turn . I am one of the few  here who thinks the horse has been handled superbly by both trainer and driver . I have stated that if I trained him I would be happy with how he has been driven . Oh wait maybe you would like him handled like Warawee Needy as a 2yo and sent every week .....

No Im not a fan  of Jaimeson at all---the modern day Charlie Clark, who Im sure you remember well. Whamo and Fliyng Bret were just two of the great horses he trained (had other real nice ones as well) but Charles would tend to torture them at two down in Florida and then bring them North and have big 2 year old campaigns. But after that it was all downhill. He defended his style and never changed it.   Whamo was a very tragic situation. Jaimeson fits nicely in that category and Im far from a fan of that . But its a business, and not really a sport , so everyone does it their  own way. Big money on the line at age two, so it is what it is. But it ruins the game in the long haul. So no, I wouldnt like Jaimeson and I never said Schadt was doing anything wrong. Jim Morrill is 50, is he not ?  How about Pierce ? They seem to be doing ok at advanced ages. Defending what I  have watched of Campbell at the Meds and his trips to wherever over the last several years is really laughable.  If you're happy with his drives on this horse, thats great. It really is. Be sure to wager on the man whenever possible.
oscar r

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2012, 06:47:24 PM »

the way jc has raced him,,,they will be fresh come next yr.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: