Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 03:43:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Open message to TC  (Read 2064 times)
EasyScore

« on: November 13, 2005, 07:09:20 PM »

First, lets get something straight little man, Tom Wendt has never emailed me.  TW has never spoken to me about you in any way, shape, or form.  I do not know TW, and I certainly don't know you.  So therefore, before you make your little snide accusations, better get your facts straight.  I am nobody's lackey.  In the future. please keep my name out of your posting, to state something as fact which is a lie doesn't become you.  You must be delusional, use your witty little chitter chatter on someone that appreciates it.  Again, I repeat, this is your official warning, keep that potty mouth off of me.  Thank you
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 08:19:24 PM »

You maam, are a white trash hillbilly liar.  You don't know me but "spew" you filth anyway.  I tried to be nice to you and you chose to repay me by trolling and stabbing me in the back.  Don't worry, you weren't the only one.  See, with inbred trash who spread their legs to stay off welfare, or let some old man molest them so they can own a horse or two, they can't ever fool us city slickers for too long.  You made your own taint-stained bed, honey.  You chose to play a game you could never win.  You lost, and now you must resort to trolling to vainly try to get even -HOW PATHETIC !  You accepted my multiple apologies and signed up as a troll and used that to try to exact some sort of sandhill, hillbilly revenge.  My advice is to stay on the south side when you ever visit our fair city, far away from me.  I HATE backstabbing inbreds who double-cross "folks".  That's about as low as a human could get.  You claimed to be college educated - SHAME ON YOU !  You could have told me (or the entire forum for that matter) that several apologies weren't good enough and things would have been left at that.  Instead, you behaved in a reprehensive manner and was led around by the nose by goofs.  Enjoy your life in the backwoods.  You wouldn't last 10 seconds on your own in the big city, much less the business world.  Leave this great game of harness racing in Chicagoland to those who have some stake in it.  You are in way over your head here princess.  If you don't like it, go file a "petetion".  Sheeeesh, did you back the wrong horse, but then again, the trash in this game can't handicap dogshit, so they just play numbers.  Too bad yours is up, toots.  TC
EasyScore

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 08:49:11 PM »

Please wipe the diarrhea from your chin.  You are spewing a bunch of crap.  You mind works like a one legged Dyke riding a bike with two flat tires.  I don't know where you got your information big boy, but you are wrong.  Now go impress those retarded friends of yours. Your vile language says it all doesn't it.
EasyScore

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 08:59:29 PM »

Trolling and stabbing you in the back??  Please explain what you mean by that statement, if you have the gonads. 
TC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 09:01:32 PM »

Please wipe the diarrhea from your chin.  You are spewing a bunch of crap.  You mind works like a one legged Dyke riding a bike with two flat tires.  I don't know where you got your information big boy, but you are wrong.  Now go impress those retarded friends of yours. Your vile language says it all doesn't it.
If any inbred trash knows what vile is 1st hand, it'd be you gash.  My info is just fine, and yours ?  I'll wait for the apology to this entire forum by you for trying to subvert the laws of decency and being a KNOWN TROLL GOOF.  You aren't the only one, but at least you can be first to apologize to the forum "folks" for such insipid behavior. (Technically, Tom was first to apologize because he thought he was clever throwing us all a bone and admitting he was Mr. Dalrae, but anyone with an I.Q. over 80 now knows that that admission is just the tip of the TW iceberg)  Sorry again the multiple apologies weren't good enough and you lowered yourself to official troll-harpie status.  In decent society, when someone offers their apology and it is seemingly accepted, one doesn't resort to backstabbing and trolling.  But what do I know ?  Oh well, time to delouse from dealing with you - i think I'll take a steam to wash your stench off of me.  Enjoy that redneck bar you frequent.  Just remember, your "inbred sugar daddy" will always be watching through the closet door keyhole every time you pick up some strange.  TC
EasyScore

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 09:03:28 PM »

One last thing, when you find out you were WRONG, I expect an open apology on this board.  Until then please do not embarrass yourself any further. 
emp

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 09:04:26 PM »

EasyScore

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2005, 09:07:18 PM »

OK, I will bite, what names other have I trolled under since your apology which was a few weeks ago??? Just answer that question, and you can omit EasyScore , because I tried to get Limogirl back as my moniker and could not initially until Janine emailed me the instructions on how to do it.   Now outside of Easyscore and Limogirl what are your accusations.   
emp

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2005, 09:07:42 PM »

EasyScore

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2005, 09:21:08 PM »

And let me tell you another FACT, not one poster on this entire board can say that I have ever PM or emailed them and mentioned your name a single time.  RTP and I talk about gambling and horses, thats ALL.  I will be awaiting that BIG APOLOGY in plain view for all to SEE. 
emp

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2005, 09:29:54 PM »

TC

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2005, 10:03:16 PM »

And let me tell you another FACT, not one poster on this entire board can say that I have ever PM or emailed them and mentioned your name a single time.  RTP and I talk about gambling and horses, thats ALL.  I will be awaiting that BIG APOLOGY in plain view for all to SEE. 
Easy to say because Tom has taken his troll sub deep.  How about "Rob-barbie" and "he goof" for starters ?  Did we forget those ? Again, for the third time, I apologized to you and how did you repay us all - by engaging in trolling. You had no real reason.  You are an outcast, and I'm through talking to you until you apologize.  Until then,...TC
emp

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2005, 10:06:13 PM »

EasyScore

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2005, 10:12:45 PM »

Let me restate this one more time.... Other than Easyscore for a few days and Limogirl, I have not used any other names since our truce.  And I have never at any time said any derogatory things about you to anyone other than to you.   Worse of luck for 7 years ...........
emp

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2005, 10:13:23 PM »

TC

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2005, 10:18:54 PM »

Let me restate this one more time.... Other than Easyscore for a few days and Limogirl, I have not used any other names since our truce.  And I have never at any time said any derogatory things about you to anyone other than to you.   Worse of luck for 7 years ...........
Spoken like a true pikie gypsy.  Thank you.  TC
EasyScore

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2005, 10:42:40 PM »

Another FACT, all the posting I made under Easyscore were updated and changed to limogirl once I got that name back.  So check the old posting and read the one where you said thank you Easyscore.  Wake UP 
EasyScore

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2005, 10:43:21 PM »

Another FACT, all the posting I made under Easyscore were updated and changed to limogirl once I got that name back.  So check the old posting and read the one where you said thank you Easyscore.  Wake UP  
EasyScore

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2005, 10:44:29 PM »

Posted it twice due to your ADD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: