Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 01:15:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CLEGG DOES IT AGAIN  (Read 3644 times)
john

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2005, 06:05:11 PM »

i am looking at those feet. It kind of looks like one of my exes. I hope shes allright. she was low maintenance. i didnt have to buy her a lot of shoes. she didnt even go to the beauty parlor, she just let it grow out !!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2005, 06:08:50 PM »

i am looking at those feet. It kind of looks like one of my exes. I hope shes allright. she was low maintenance. i didnt have to buy her a lot of shoes. she didnt even go to the beauty parlor, she just let it grow out !!!!
JS, she didn't pass away from barium poisoning, did she ?  LOL  TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2005, 06:12:12 PM »

...and are you also saying the ex went for mani/pedis less than "Howdy Doody" does here.  I hear tell TT LOVES the mani/pedis.  A little toughening up of him could go a looooong way - LOL.  TC
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2005, 01:44:48 AM »

Bobby, I know you can do much better than that. I observed your "game" at the Big M on a trainers daughter. You can definitely do better than that horse. Plus, i couldnt tell if the horse was a male or female. The picture was awesome but the reference that this was your date was unnecessary. Bobby, good luck to you always.
  lol john.... u were not suppose to know that i hooked kalvin harrisons daughter now talk about a ringer there hehehehehehehee  ... and to TC ... my will county stock has never been better ... and my cook county stock is by far phenominal my girls from the tinley/orland park area are by far the best lol!!!! that night with the ladies from the college me n johnny "the rocket" roberts took down their college and ended up staying longer than expected .... but we left with the usuall setting off the alarms in the college and bookin to somewhere better! funtimes shweet!

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
Idealtowne

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2005, 12:42:50 PM »

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The cleggster broke before the start and still won ?
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: