Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 18, 2014, 06:37:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CLEGG DOES IT AGAIN  (Read 3675 times)
off stride

« on: November 13, 2005, 01:45:35 PM »

FOUR WINS IN FOUR STARTS FOR NICK AT RACEWAY ON SATURDAY... I WONDER WHAT WAS IN HIS TACKLE BOX?

WAY TO GO NICK!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 02:05:52 PM »

FOUR WINS IN FOUR STARTS FOR NICK AT RACEWAY ON SATURDAY... I WONDER WHAT WAS IN HIS TACKLE BOX?

WAY TO GO NICK!!!

Nick was racing (and winning some) at the Big M.

If he gets his stable in good shape -- he CAN WIN AT RACEWAY!

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
njhorseman

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 02:21:14 PM »

Nick was racing (and winning some) at the Big M.

If he gets his stable in good shape -- he CAN WIN AT RACEWAY!

Best,
EW

EW:
According to Big M records, the Clegg stable won exactly one race at the Meadowlands in 2005.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 02:25:25 PM »

That sounds about right Paul.
Clegg actually nosed me out for a couple big exacta's with some second place finishes.
I think he did okay, because he had some horses claimed from him at much higher prices than would have occurred here.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 02:25:47 PM »

And if he doesn't their is always NICKS GREAT FOOD on the corner of Goodenow & Dixie Highway. I guess when they changed the Horse Slaughter rules and his Business flopped. Boy that would have been some yummy Amish burgers. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 02:28:32 PM by SUPERMAN » Report to moderator   Logged
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 02:30:21 PM »

And if he doesn't their is always NICKS GREAT FOOD on the corner of Goodenow & Dixie Highway. I guess when they changed the Horse Slaughter rules it caused his Business to flop. Boy that would have been some yummy Amish burgers. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
njhorseman

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 02:33:41 PM »

That sounds about right Paul.
Clegg actually nosed me out for a couple big exacta's with some second place finishes.
I think he did okay, because he had some horses claimed from him at much higher prices than would have occurred here.

According to the records I found, the stable also only had one second place finish. But I want to update what I said earlier. Clegg also had two wins during the Fall 2004 meet, so if you want to add that in to the total, you can. He still only had that one second place finish, however. Wink
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2005, 03:02:26 PM »

lol.... raceway ...... that is some bad stock there ... id imagine he would win out there ... either way glad hes making money!!!   soda... or no soda... i think everybody uses soda almost everybody!!

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2005, 03:06:19 PM »

According to the records I found, the stable also only had one second place finish. But I want to update what I said earlier. Clegg also had two wins during the Fall 2004 meet, so if you want to add that in to the total, you can. He still only had that one second place finish, however. Wink

It's tough to remember when the horses were claimed off of him...

All I know is that he was around the fray several times at the Meadowlands, and Raceway isn't quite the same competition...

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2005, 03:14:58 PM »

i was there with him at the meadowlands ... i was thinkin bout goin to raceway but i had to many in this weekend 3 tonight had 1 win lastnight $27.00 APPLESHOOTER shweeeet!!!   they claimed fox valley omen off nick lastnight $4,000   omen was crippled when nick got that thing! 

off stride

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2005, 03:25:52 PM »

THE GUY WHO CLAIMED THE CRIPPLE DESERVES ALL THE BAD LUCK HE GETS...THE HORSE LOOKS TO HAVE SCREWS HOLDING HIS HIND END TOGETHER

« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 05:09:29 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2005, 03:47:33 PM »

NICK HAS ART PIECE IN TONITE...FIRST OR SECOND TO LA ROCK
« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 05:07:21 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
Queeny

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2005, 04:20:52 PM »

Look at are top trainers.. JA -milkshaker,R Dane- he doesn't prerace right. KR beats all his positives, Harmer could pre-race because they're the Johnsons horses.. Robin had cloudy tests,but she blows Langly.. SO WHAT EXACTLY IS IS THATV NICK IS DOING WRONG!
emp

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2005, 08:18:10 PM »

emp

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2005, 09:24:08 PM »

pacerfan

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2005, 09:41:01 PM »

saturday RACEWAY PARK  on 11/12/2005
G A'S BOLD JAY     1/4H   1:58.4  1.70 Clegg, Nick A. 
FOX VALLEY OMEN  1/13  1:54.4  *1.10 Clegg, Nick A. 
FOX VALLEY ZODIAC  1/4 2:02.2  *1.00 Clegg, Nick A. 
RASPBERRY TWIST 1/2Q 2:00.1  *.90 Clegg, Nick A.  after a break b4 the start
not bad 4 horses in and 4 wins

Shocked Smiley way to go
emp

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2005, 09:43:20 PM »

john

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2005, 01:51:46 AM »

I'm very happy for Nick !!!!!!!!!!! Let me understand this, when he loses there are no accusations of baking soda. When he wins, its not him, its the baking soda.... How about a simple congratulations to the guy. He wins four or five races in 2 nights and the amount won isnt even big enough to claim a 6,000 claimer.
emp

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2005, 07:09:31 AM »

Offshore wagering....... 'its all about the cash'!
off stride

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2005, 07:36:38 AM »

when the podunk governments nationalize all the off shore accounts and take everything you worked so hard for you may wish that you kept your cash in the good ole usa and paid your fair share of taxes on it
john

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2005, 07:46:50 AM »

I'll tell you, the pictures on this forum crack me up. You guys either have too much time on your hands or are the most creative people on the web !!!!!!       TC. yours are the most creative. That horse in the car window was hilarious !!!!
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2005, 10:13:22 AM »

easy john that wasnt a horse that was my gf for the night $5 on halsted every thursday n friday Shocked)

john

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2005, 11:03:24 AM »

Bobby, I know you can do much better than that. I observed your "game" at the Big M on a trainers daughter. You can definitely do better than that horse. Plus, i couldnt tell if the horse was a male or female. The picture was awesome but the reference that this was your date was unnecessary. Bobby, good luck to you always.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2005, 11:15:24 AM »

Rollinsmolin is 'da man.  He strolled up on the scene wit' some freshie Froshies from Rosary College in River Forest one night at Maywood.  I was duly impressed.  I haven't seen his Will Co. stock too much, but I hear there's some FFAers in 'da mix. As long as he keeps his mitts off my adopted nieces, the Viking and I will be happy - LOL.  RS doesn't want to be gored by a man on his chopper, doing 80 m.p.h., leaning out over the handlebars, with his Viking helmet tilted right toward RS's waistline - LOL.  TC

P.S. john, the horse was a mare - RS don't play that gump sausage game ! -LOL
emp

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2005, 03:25:03 PM »

john

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2005, 05:05:11 PM »

i am looking at those feet. It kind of looks like one of my exes. I hope shes allright. she was low maintenance. i didnt have to buy her a lot of shoes. she didnt even go to the beauty parlor, she just let it grow out !!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2005, 05:08:50 PM »

i am looking at those feet. It kind of looks like one of my exes. I hope shes allright. she was low maintenance. i didnt have to buy her a lot of shoes. she didnt even go to the beauty parlor, she just let it grow out !!!!
JS, she didn't pass away from barium poisoning, did she ?  LOL  TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2005, 05:12:12 PM »

...and are you also saying the ex went for mani/pedis less than "Howdy Doody" does here.  I hear tell TT LOVES the mani/pedis.  A little toughening up of him could go a looooong way - LOL.  TC
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2005, 12:44:48 AM »

Bobby, I know you can do much better than that. I observed your "game" at the Big M on a trainers daughter. You can definitely do better than that horse. Plus, i couldnt tell if the horse was a male or female. The picture was awesome but the reference that this was your date was unnecessary. Bobby, good luck to you always.
  lol john.... u were not suppose to know that i hooked kalvin harrisons daughter now talk about a ringer there hehehehehehehee  ... and to TC ... my will county stock has never been better ... and my cook county stock is by far phenominal my girls from the tinley/orland park area are by far the best lol!!!! that night with the ladies from the college me n johnny "the rocket" roberts took down their college and ended up staying longer than expected .... but we left with the usuall setting off the alarms in the college and bookin to somewhere better! funtimes shweet!

Idealtowne

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2005, 11:42:50 AM »

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The cleggster broke before the start and still won ?
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: