Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 04:03:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JOHN S. YOU EMPLOY A TRAINER WHO IS VIOLENT!!  (Read 8327 times)
burton

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2006, 04:08:06 PM »

Fortunately for everyone you esteemed goofs don't have any control over it either.

Don't be so sure!!!!!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2006, 04:10:40 PM »

Don't be so sure!!!!!!!

If they did I would be long gone.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2006, 04:14:00 PM »

I don't have an opinion on the post.

But, just for the sake of conversation, let's review some of threads that Dan has started lately:

1. RUCKER TO USE " GHOST TRAINER " AT THE BIG M.
2. JOHN S. YOU EMPLOY A TRAINER WHO IS VIOLENT!!
3. THE GREAT TONY MORGAN GOES 1 FOR 19 DRIVING IN CHICAGO ON FRIDAY & SATURDAY
4. DOC.... ESTEEMED RACE SECRETARY FEELS THAT THE LEDFORDS ARE INNOCENT
5. JOE DAKURAS UPSET WITH JANINE.... BTW MAY LOSE " ESTEEMED POSTER "
6. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR AND GET YOUR HEAD EXAMINED
7. JAMES JESK.......LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT RIGHT HERE AND NOW, LADDIE

I'll let you decide whether or not my term "muckraker" is at all fair.

The "man with the muckrake" was an old character, who was so concentrated on "raking muck" that he was unable to observe anything else in life.

Best,
EW

EW:

A few posts back you said that a "mudraker" was not intrinsically bad, yet you refer to threads that Dan has started on the forum.  What is the interpretation and concept you would like me to assume by your own definition of the word "muckraker"?  I am totally lost here?

If the old character with the "mudrake" was so focused on his duty of "mud raking" that he was unable to observe anything else in his life, by all means I would say that made him a great "mudraker," no?  What's so wrong with that?

Name-calling should not happen when an "esteemed poster" chooses to inform the #1 forum in all of harness racing about the latest happenings.  It’s juvenile, childish and unprofessional…ooppps, there’s that word again… UNPROFESSIONAL!

It's unfortunate if the latest happenings in the world of harness racing are of the bad nature.  What's a guy to do, sugar coat it?  If that's what you want, you’re better off posting over at tracktomwendt.com so the content posted will gain your acceptance and approval.

I understand that you were posting a response to Dan's original post, but you should have shown Dan some respect and refrained from the name-calling.  Just my opinion.

PS- To Burton:  I'll apologize, when you apologize to me for calling me a crook.  I won't hold my breath, however.  

One more thing:  to all my friends who are stabled at Maywood Park, please be careful when you are jogging and training your steeds because there have been accidents with horses that have been ran into the water truck.  Remember to always think safety first and be observant of the water trucks, tractors and other large maintenance equipment on the track.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 04:16:49 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
TC

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2006, 04:14:39 PM »

Fortunately for everyone you esteemed goofs don't have any control over it either.
Tom , I don't want editorial control.  I want accountability for posters: you talk trash - you back it up by foregoing anonymity.  Is that too much to ask for ?  I know Breth and Observer would cry and disappear forever.  NOTE : funny how OFF STRIDE, supernaut, icare, tha lucky one, and dozens of others use "pen names" yet don't hide at all.  Burton, even Joe B. doesn't hide and I applaud him for that.  
talking head

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2006, 04:16:42 PM »

This thread sounds to me like Dan is trying to get Scott more Horses!
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2006, 04:19:10 PM »

Tom , I don't want editorial control.  I want accountability for posters: you talk trash - you back it up by foregoing anonymity.  Is that too much to ask for ?  I know Breth and Observer would cry and disappear forever.  NOTE : funny how OFF STRIDE, supernaut, icare, tha lucky one, and dozens of others use "pen names" yet don't hide at all.  Burton, even Joe B. doesn't hide and I applaud him for that.  

TC;

Great Post and to the point!!

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2006, 04:19:37 PM »

If they did I would be long gone.

They want people like you.
More controversy, more hits, higher advertising rates.
tonymfan

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2006, 04:21:41 PM »

I don't want editorial control.  I want accountability for posters

Start your own forum then. Otherwise shut up and quit your crying. Janine makes the rules for this forum not you. Live with them or take a powder.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2006, 04:23:41 PM »

EW:

A few posts back you said that a "mudraker" was not intrinsically bad, yet you refer to threads that Dan has started on the forum.  What is the interpretation and concept you would like me to assume by your own definition of the word "muckraker"?  I am totally lost here?

If the old character with the "mudrake" was so focused on his duty of "mud raking" that he was unable to observe anything else in his life, by all means I would say that made him a great "mudraker," no?  What's so wrong with that?

Name-calling should not happen when an "esteemed poster" chooses to inform the #1 forum in all of harness racing about the latest happenings.  It’s juvenile, childish and unprofessional…ooppps, there’s that word again… UNPROFESSIONAL!

It's unfortunate if the latest happenings in the world of harness racing are of the bad nature.  What's a guy to do, sugar coat it?  If that's what you want, you’re better off posting over at tracktomwendt.com so the content posted will gain your acceptance and approval.

I understand that you were posting a response to Dan's original post, but you should have shown Dan some respect and refrained from the name-calling.  Just my opinion.

PS- To Burton:  I'll apologize, when you apologize to me for calling me a crook.  I won't hold my breath, however.  

One more thing:  to all my friends who are stabled at Maywood Park, please be careful when you are jogging and training your steeds because there have been accidents with horses that have been ran into the water truck.  Remember to always think safety first and be observant of the water trucks, tractors and other large maintenance equipment on the track.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Joe,

Would "unprofessional" include using filthy language, wishing death and disease on others and calling anyone who disagrees with you a homo?
You are such a "hypocrite"!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2006, 04:24:44 PM »

Start your own forum then. Otherwise shut up and quit your crying. Janine makes the rules for this forum not you. Live with them or take a powder.
According to Burton though, Janine and I are in cahoots.  Which is it ?  Sometimes I can't even tell  Wink  trotter  TC   P.S. You'd be gone too if that rule were installed - as fast as you can say insurance fraud !  And never say never to rules changes on the #1 forum in all harness racing. - HINT HINT  Undecided  Undecided  light bulb
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2006, 04:30:42 PM »

Hey!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing against Dan....But it was I that broke the Eric P story about getting the boot from the Big M
Give some credit where credit is due
Ledford
Rucker
Dane
Plowman
The list of Chicago goofs keeps getting bigger
tonymfan

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2006, 04:32:07 PM »

They want people like you.
More controversy, more hits, higher advertising rates.

Burton you are creating a groundless conspiracy in your mind that's worthy of any space dust nebula Joe or Dan has posted here before. The goofs have no control over the forum or advertising interest. It's Janine's web site.

Go visit Ads by Google or Amazon.com yourself to see how little the advertising on this would pay. For Amazon it's only a small commission if someone buys a book by clicking from here. I don't know if Janine chose displays or clicks for Google ads but either case is very little money. No idea on BRIS but I bet there's a small payment only if someone clicks the link.
tonymfan

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2006, 04:33:36 PM »

According to Burton though, Janine and I are in cahoots.

Burton is wrong.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2006, 04:35:27 PM »

Joe,

Would "unprofessional" include using filthy language, wishing death and disease on others and calling anyone who disagrees with you a homo?
You are such a "hypocrite"!

Burton:

That would depend on what you consider "unprofessional," my friend.  To wish death upon someone or hope they die from disease is not against the law.  While you are certainly entitled to air your opinion as to what you feel is "unprofessional,” allow me the same respect that I am granting you in your definition.

Not that long ago radio super jock Howard Stern wished death and AIDS on one of his former employers in front of a national audience and it was accepted.  It doesn't mean that you accepted it, only that it's part of everyday life and if that is the worst thing that ever happens to you in life’s journey, I'd consider you to be a pretty lucky Burton!  LOL

You know what’s really bad Burton?  When someone accuses another of wrongdoing with the sole purpose to damage that person’s name.  Of course, if that person did such a deed and signed their name to it, I certainly would respect that because of the validity attached.  

On a positive note, you and tonymfan are truly on the same page as I when it comes to Mr. Morgan.  Tony is arguably the best driver in the country and without question, the best Chicago has ever had in the history of harness racing.  Stay on target with that opinion and you'll never hear me utter a bad word about tonymfan or you, my good buddy.  LOL Have a pleasant and SAFE afternoon.

NOW WE'RE TALKING SAFETY AND HARNESS RACING!!!

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 04:40:05 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2006, 04:38:40 PM »

Burton is wrong.

If I'm wrong, the "esteemed goofs" have more problems than I thought possible.
tonymfan

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2006, 04:40:09 PM »

Not that long ago radio super jock Howard Stern wished death and AIDS on one of his former employers in front of a national audience and it was accepted.

He's a role model for all of us. Everyone behave like Howard Stern!!!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2006, 04:41:13 PM »

stop the name calling of each other you two.  everyone at BTW knows you two are only "semi-trolls" and we're after full trolls here.  I hate to see BTW vs. BTW crime at this sub-level.   Grin  Grin  Grin  trotter  TC
tonymfan

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2006, 04:41:41 PM »

Believe it.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2006, 04:42:45 PM »

He's a role model for all of us. Everyone behave like Howard Stern!!!!!

Tonymfan:

Again, a matter of opinion; you and I like Tony Morgan while Dan and TC despise him.  See how it works?  LOL.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2006, 04:43:53 PM »

Joe D.,

Don't tell me you're giving up law for a radio career?
Maybe you can work at WBTW??
tonymfan

« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2006, 04:45:47 PM »

Tonymfan:

Again, a matter of opinion; you and I like Tony Morgan while Dan and TC despise him.  See how it works?  LOL.

I didn't say anything bad about Howard Stern.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2006, 04:54:33 PM »

I didn't say anything bad about Howard Stern.

Tonymfan:

I didn't say anything good or bad about Howard Stern, only that he wished death and AIDS upon his former employer in front of a national audience.  I think it was Burton that had a problem with a person that says that.  Of course, I know that Burton probably wrote the radio station protesting Mr. Stern's behavior on that day.   LOL

To Burton:  no, not giving up on Law yet, but maybe one day when I get bored as I so often do. 

Burton got a question for you; Are you still going to keep your promise and KISS NANCE'S ASS IF HE WINS A RACE?  You've been pretty quiet about that lately and I was wondering where you stood...uh, where you knelt on that.  LOL

One more thing:  to all my friends who are stabled at Maywood Park, please be careful when you are jogging and training your steeds because there have been accidents with horses that have been ran into the water truck.  Remember to always think safety first and be observant of the water trucks, tractors and other large maintenance equipment on the track.

SAFETY FIRST…NOW WE’RE TALKING HARNESS RACING!   

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2006, 05:00:28 PM »

Joe,

You can stop trying to identify me with Ricky Burton who ran into a watertruck.
It's not me.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2006, 05:19:35 PM »

Joe,

You can stop trying to identify me with Ricky Burton who ran into a watertruck.
It's not me.

Burton:

I didn't say you were Ricky Burton.  You told me before that you wern't; I believe you.  End of story.

Can you answer my question?  Are you still going to keep your promise and KISS NANCE'S ASS IF HE WINS A RACE, IN THE WINNER'S CIRCLE? Peter Glassi is following this story closely so I'd like to know if you are a man of your word?  Just wondering?

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
DLeestable

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2006, 05:23:48 PM »

Dan,

That was probably the smartest move you ever made by listening to Wayne Plowmans wife.  I have know them since I was a teenager and the old man took no shit off of anyone.  Stepping in to a situation like that might have been very harmfull to your health.

If anyone who has ever been around horses and hasn't ever lost their temper I want to meet them.  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: