Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 20, 2014, 12:37:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JOHN S. YOU EMPLOY A TRAINER WHO IS VIOLENT!!  (Read 8523 times)
VJRNR

« Reply #100 on: May 23, 2006, 12:32:18 PM »

Who are we to judge anyone??

We should not judge anyone but we do. Don't judge a book by it's cover is what we are all taught, but we do the exact opposite. One incident does not make a man, but it stays with him and that is what that man is always remember for, regardless of the great deeds he has done. One example of that is Pete Rose- great ball player, but will always be remember for being banned for gambling.
Report to moderator   Logged
john

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: May 23, 2006, 12:51:53 PM »

DAN HAS NEVER THREATENED VIOLENCE ON THIS SITE BUT HE CAN PICK ON OTHERS, WHETHER THEY DID IT OR NOT.
CAN YOU SPELL H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E   OR    D-O-U-C-H-E-B-A-G- ? WHICH IS IT ?

I AM A BULLSHITTER AGAIN HE HAS THREATENED VIOLENCE OVER 100 TIMES ON THIS SITE.

DAN YOU MIGHT BE THE BULLSHITTER.

burton

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: May 23, 2006, 12:58:13 PM »

DAN HAS NEVER THREATENED VIOLENCE ON THIS SITE BUT HE CAN PICK ON OTHERS, WHETHER THEY DID IT OR NOT.
CAN YOU SPELL H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E   OR    D-O-U-C-H-E-B-A-G- ? WHICH IS IT ?

I AM A BULLSHITTER AGAIN HE HAS THREATENED VIOLENCE OVER 100 TIMES ON THIS SITE.

The threats I received were on here.
I didn't imagine them.
You're wrong sir.

But...........
I feel they have all been patched up.
No one, even the nance wannabes can make Italian beef or devilled eggs to die for like Dan can.
race track phil

« Reply #103 on: May 23, 2006, 01:07:03 PM »

WHAT A THREAD !     102 replies and over 1200 views ! one thing for sure when danny starts a thread it gets action ! like it or not he gives everyone something to talk about !           RTP
john

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: May 23, 2006, 01:17:40 PM »

CAN YOU SPELL H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E   OR    D-O-U-C-H-E-B-A-G- ? WHICH IS IT ?

rum runner

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: May 23, 2006, 02:41:40 PM »

i know that dan n. is right on about this story.  eric has an anger problem and john should shut his mouth because he dont no what hes talking about.  eric shove tonys girlfriend down to the ground just because the girl was begging him to not abuse the horse that got out of his stall.  i know the story so for that *** donna lee to say both people were wrong is bs.  all the girl was trying to do was stop eric from brutalizing an animal.  you people are all sickos and you wanna say that dan is sick.  i happen to agree with dan on this one.  plowman is a horse abuser and piece of shit.  john dont see it because plowman is nice to john so he can get horses.  john you show pay better attention to what dan is telling youi because he is right on the mark.  believe me when i tell you anyone who beats an animal or woman is a piece of shit.  go ahead and kiss plowmans ass johnbut your a goof who deos not apprecaite dan looking out for you.  what a jackoff john is.  shove your money up your ass bigshot!!
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: May 23, 2006, 03:01:49 PM »

Dan,

I never said Wayne was a brawler, those are your words. I never ever saw Wayne hit anyone.  I do know he was as strong as an ox and the man worked like a dog for years for E.T. Zweifel and I had a ton of respect for the whole family.

Dan....I can't believe you are mentioning anyone having a temper like their old man.  That is almost funny coming from you.  You blow up like a ten cent balloon.

Eric shouldn't have ever shoved a woman, no...that was wrong.  She should have just handed the horse back to Erice without a lecture.  I know the story, and they were both in the wrong.

To say Eric is violent is a little overboard.  I think there are several people on here who might think your just a tad violent yourself.  Who are we to judge anyone??

Throwing some women to the ground for asking the guy not to harm a horse is in the wrong. Where were you brought up in Kentucky???  thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

LIKE DAN SAYS GREAT PEOPLE LIVING GREAT LIVES!!!!!
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: May 23, 2006, 04:02:03 PM »

Donna- why should the lady have handed the horse back WITHOUT a lecture.?? If that's what she wanted to do , she should have done it. He(EP) HAS absolutely NO RIGHT TO SHOVE, HIT OR OTHERWISE  ABUSE her. And he should have been suspended by NJ stewards.There are a lot of rules that cover this type of activity.  I have not heard ANY denials of the actions described by others by Plowman or his cohorts. If someone shoved my wife down, the stewards would be having a field day with me. But the perpetrator would be in the hospital.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: May 23, 2006, 08:47:57 PM »

John:

Have you lost your mind? I don't think Dan meant any harm with posting this story because that is what Dan does...posts the truth. 

By the way, is there any truth to the story?  If not, then I can see where you might get upset. 

As other people on this thread have pointed out, say what you will but Dan Nance made this forum and when his name appears on a thread, everyone, I mean everyone starts posting. 

Dan is outspoken but it doesn't make him bad.  Let me say this, in all honesty, you want people to post positive things about Illinois harness racing and I really don't think there is too much positive stuff going on in Illinois right now. 

Cool off and take it for what its worth.  Whatever the story is, let it go and keep your upbeat positive attitude. 

It's not like you to act unprofessional in any way.  John, you and I have had some great debates on the forum and it never came to this, what's the deal?

I wish Dan and you both much luck and success.  Don't take shit so personal because at least with Dan, you have to say one thing.  He is man enough to sign his name and debate issues with you.  You know damn well that other trolls just come to the forum with no credibility at all and to start fights and arguments.

I at least give the both of you guys credit for one thing; you had an argument/debate and knew who each other was while you guys were doing it.  LOL   Try that with some of these other morons on here and see where it gets you.  In a matter of two minutes there will be 5 new troll names arguing and fighting with you.  It’s a total joke but hey, it's the #1 forum in all of harness racing and growing in popularity each and every day.

John, you and Dan have a lot in common, don't let a little spat ruin that.  Just because you disagree doesn't mean that you can be professional with each other.

Give credit where credit is due...PEOPLE COME TO THIS FORUM FOR ONE REASON...DAN NANCE, AND THATS THE LONG AND SHORT OF IT!

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
alan d

« Reply #109 on: May 23, 2006, 10:12:29 PM »

Joe you must be in love with Dan people don't come here for Dan  Nance or you or me they come here to hear some gossip  blow off some steam and   to see what's  going on in general so please don't give us that crap that the only reason is  Dan  Nance
DLeestable

« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2006, 11:01:02 PM »

Rummy,

The horse did not get out of the stall, so number one you don't know what your talking about.  The horse got loose from the person jogging the horse. The person jogging the horse told me Eric did nothing wrong. He is the one who had the horse get loose from HIM. He told me Eric shoved the girl when she kept telling Eric I am not giving you the horse if your going to beat him. He didn't knock her down according to the guy. If she has a problem with how Eric treats his horses then she should have went to security or the stewards, not try to have a confrontation there.  All that resulted from that was her husband getting involved and then a big fight breaks out.  Now what would work better and less hassle?  Call me crazy but if I see something that I think is not right, I call someone. 

No I wasn't raised in Kentucky but you might want to re-read my post where I said Eric shouldn't have shoved her.  I wrote it really slow so you could understand it this time. 

Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2006, 11:02:43 PM »

funny...just how many of you people were eye witnesses to this event? By the time you folks get done with the story he'll (EP) end up being a mass murderer....I've heard lots of stories of how D. Nance bleed his mother dry of money but I won't post or comment on them because I did not see it with my own eyes..you folks need to get a life and get back to talking harness racing.
                                                           trotter

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2006, 11:07:02 PM »

By the time you folks get done with the story he'll (EP) end up being a mass murderer....

Did you notice how he went from grabbing her arm, to shoving, to hitting, and finally to knocking her down?

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
DLeestable

« Reply #113 on: May 23, 2006, 11:12:37 PM »

I like it when they asked if I am from Kentucky but the other gentleman doesn't know when to use the word know or no??  Thank God he can spell *** though......higher education at work.
CHUCKNORRISFAN

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: May 23, 2006, 11:22:28 PM »

Have heard from several sources months ago that this guy Plowman was seen mistreating his stock when he was at Balmoral Park
Guy has a chip on his shoulder along with a poor history ...
He may have been beaten as a child ....
Hoping he gets help soon
ChargingHard

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: May 24, 2006, 01:29:23 AM »

Anyone who has ever stabled with or was in ear shot of Plowman knows he beats on his horses. He can be a nice guy, but he's got a lot of mental problems.  Donna as far as what happened at the Big M, the same horse had gotten away from Eric the day before, and Eric proceeded to kick the shit out of the poor horse's rib cage.  And that is why when she gave him the horse back she asked him not beat him.  There is NO excuse to beat a defenseless animal, or to put your hands on a woman!!!
swoodall

« Reply #116 on: May 24, 2006, 01:38:35 AM »

Richard

Make sure your within arms length when I do it, you coward with a computer!  Were you aware that spellcheck even works for inbreds like you?
DLeestable

« Reply #117 on: May 24, 2006, 05:13:39 AM »

If it had happened before then why didn't someone do something then? All I am saying is the situation could have been handled better.  Doesn't look like it ended up too well for anyone.
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: May 24, 2006, 08:10:07 AM »

edwardwilliam-I still stand by my statement-When is it ok to "grab someone's arm???  It really doesn't matter if he grabbed her arm, shoved her, knocked her to the ground, he had NO RIGHT TO TOUCH HER.Isn't that considered battery?? He should have been arrested. And I would loved to have him TOUCH MY wife in any way like that.
And to Donna's why wasn't there something done before? There has to be a FIRST time. Maybe someone got tired of EP's bull**** antics and finally spoke up. How many times do people watch and do nothing, hoping that it will either change or go away.Somebody has to do something. And I really find it hard to believe that someone can defend EP's actions in relation to that woman.If she was afraid that he(EP) would beat the horse, why shouldn't she say something.Especially if it was a common occurance. Give the horse back to EP and then call security??? And by the time they showed up it would be all over. And nothing would be done. I still believe that a man should NEVER TOUCH a woman in anger.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: May 24, 2006, 09:36:25 AM »

edwardwilliam-I still stand by my statement-When is it ok to "grab someone's arm???  It really doesn't matter if he grabbed her arm, shoved her, knocked her to the ground, he had NO RIGHT TO TOUCH HER.Isn't that considered battery?? He should have been arrested. And I would loved to have him TOUCH MY wife in any way like that.
And to Donna's why wasn't there something done before? There has to be a FIRST time. Maybe someone got tired of EP's bull**** antics and finally spoke up. How many times do people watch and do nothing, hoping that it will either change or go away.Somebody has to do something. And I really find it hard to believe that someone can defend EP's actions in relation to that woman.If she was afraid that he(EP) would beat the horse, why shouldn't she say something.Especially if it was a common occurance. Give the horse back to EP and then call security??? And by the time they showed up it would be all over. And nothing would be done. I still believe that a man should NEVER TOUCH a woman in anger.

Let me make clear that I don't condone EVER touching a woman, unless she's trying -- and has a darn good shot -- of pretty much killing me.  I was just pointing out that the story had grown exponentially since the beginning of the thread.

Personally, the reason I just can't quite put my head around the story is the fact that Anthony had to be around.  If some guy shoved my wife to the ground, I'd probably go crazy on him (not that this is the best action, but it's just what would happen) -- I'm pretty surprised that nothing more was done.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
trotter

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: May 24, 2006, 09:47:05 AM »

It's raining here in Chicago so I get to catch up on all the informative post on BTW. First of all I am sure if everyone knows that Eric constantly beats on his horses and all these people have witnessed it first hand, then why did it take some little woman to do something.  Where are all you tough guys who want to bad mouth the guy behind his back.  Grab up the boys and go say something.  No your a lot mouthier behind your screeen names and on the computer.

I have been next to Eric before and I never saw him get violent or beat up any little old ladies either. Have I seen him mad, sure. 

Have a nice day, going back to work now.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 09:49:22 AM by trotter » Report to moderator   Logged
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: May 24, 2006, 11:41:03 AM »

trotter-have you seen him beat up any horses?? How about other people?? And what about little YOUNG ladies?? AND you admit to seeing him mad. Maybe he SHOULD be in an anger management course. And if I saw him do anything that I didn't like, I can guarantee I would say something. And it wouldn't be from behind a computer. Grin
Richard Breth

« Reply #122 on: May 24, 2006, 12:01:09 PM »

It's raining here in Chicago so I get to catch up on all the informative post on BTW. First of all I am sure if everyone knows that Eric constantly beats on his horses and all these people have witnessed it first hand, then why did it take some little woman to do something.  Where are all you tough guys who want to bad mouth the guy behind his back.  Grab up the boys and go say something.  No your a lot mouthier behind your screeen names and on the computer.

trotter
Good to see you post again. One of sane voices on BTW. Wondered same thing my self why ddint who ever witnessed stop it.

Edward William
In two days story will be he threw the lady down kicked her stabbed her with a pictch fork.

swoddall
You do more violence threats then Nance. Even if I cared no one will fight a man wit ha cane get off it.
trotter

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: May 24, 2006, 12:21:41 PM »

Supernaut,

Of course I have seen him mad, and he sure has seen me mad. No never seen him beat on anyone.  I have heard him yell.  Don't think that is a huge offense. He can't be much of a monster, every kid on the backside runs to him to play with whenever they are around. Never seen him kick a dog either.

You know if I had ever seen him do anything I thought was overboard I might have said something to him too.  I think I could make an approach and maybe gotten something done without a fight.  In fact if I ever do see it, I will certainly try. I won't be on here the next day backstabbing the boy.
Armonsol

« Reply #124 on: May 24, 2006, 12:22:17 PM »

trotter
Good to see you post again. One of sane voices on BTW. Wondered same thing my self why ddint who ever witnessed stop it.

Edward William
In two days story will be he threw the lady down kicked her stabbed her with a pictch fork.

swoddall
You do more violence threats then Nance. Even if I cared no one will fight a man wit ha cane get off it.

Hey Dickie, when does your trial start?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: