Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 22, 2014, 04:40:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JOHN S. YOU EMPLOY A TRAINER WHO IS VIOLENT!!  (Read 8537 times)
Dan Nance

« on: May 22, 2006, 01:04:32 PM »

John S.

How do you feel about the fact the Eric P. was told to leave the Big M. because he pushed Musilami's wife in the barn after she asked him not to beat up and kick his horses in front of her? When Anthony confronted Eric about pushing his wife I was told he punched him in the mouth. WOW !!! This guy has a real anger problem and I understand he must come back to Jersey to appear on the matter.

The Big M. must be fed up with all these Chicago trainers who come out there and break the rules. Can you blame them?

You know what they say " like father like son ". Hey John, did you know that I witnessed Eric's father beat a 2yr old colt with a shoeing hammer in the barn at Sportsman's Park back years ago because the horse was acting up while WP was trying to shoe him? I was about to say something when Eric's mom looked at me and said quote " If I were you I wouldn't say a word ". So help me God I speak the truth!
Report to moderator   Logged
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 01:24:33 PM »

John S.

How do you feel about the fact the Eric P. was told to leave the Big M. because he pushed Musilami's wife in the barn after she asked him not to beat up and kick his horses in front of her? When Anthony confronted Eric about pushing his wife I was told he punched him in the mouth. WOW !!! This guy has a real anger problem and I understand he must come back to Jersey to appear on the matter.

The Big M. must be fed up with all these Chicago trainers who come out there and break the rules. Can you blame them?

You know what they say " like father like son ". Hey John, did you know that I witnessed Eric's father beat a 2yr old colt with a shoeing hammer in the barn at Sportsman's Park back years ago because the horse was acting up while WP was trying to shoe him? I was about to say something when Eric's mom looked at me and said quote " If I were you I wouldn't say a word ". So help me God I speak the truth!

Dan Nance, you are a muckraker.  Why can't you just cause trouble in Vegas?

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
tonymfan

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 01:28:04 PM »

Everyone in Vegas is on to him and has him figured out for the total jerk he is. That's why he was so happy when this forum came along.

Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 01:36:08 PM »

Everyone in Vegas is on to him and has him figured out for the total jerk he is. That's why he was so happy when this forum came along.

Horses abusers are pieces of shit. Where does he get off throwing is weight around?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 01:39:33 PM »

Best,
EW
Too bad mushrooms like some don't have a clue as to what's really going on in harness racing.  Fortunately for every reader on the #1 forum in all harness racing, Dan Nance is on the job and letting us know..."the rest of the story".  My guess is that story doesn't appear on a tiny PC streaming video screen.  It is known by every regular track attendee, and well informed individuals like our # 1 poster on BTW.  Enjoy your studies.   trotter  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 01:41:02 PM »

The person who was happy that I came along is Janine because I made her forum what it is today. When you were only here Tommy boy this forum was as dead as trackchampion.com.

Now stay on topic about John S. employing a violent trainer who also beats his horses.  
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 01:42:44 PM »

Too bad mushrooms like some don't have a clue as to what's really going on in harness racing.  Fortunately for every reader on the #1 forum in all harness racing, Dan Nance is on the job and letting us know..."the rest of the story".  My guess is that story doesn't appear on a tiny PC streaming video screen.  It is known by every regular track attendee, and well informed individuals like our # 1 poster on BTW.  Enjoy your studies.   trotter  TC

I'm not saying that I'm well-informed.  Just saying that these things are improper to be aired in a public forum -- at least in my opinion.

He's more than able to contact John privately, and let him know what he believes about his connections.  In fact, I'd say the communication could be more effective that way...

Just my opinion, not really to do with the racing specifically...

Best,
EW

burton

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2006, 01:46:41 PM »

TC,

My friend, when I read posts like this, I feel badly for you.
Dan is already spoken for! LOL!!!!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2006, 01:49:27 PM »

I'm not saying that I'm well-informed.  Just saying that these things are improper to be aired in a public forum -- at least in my opinion.

He's more than able to contact John privately, and let him know what he believes about his connections.  In fact, I'd say the communication could be more effective that way...

Just my opinion, not really to do with the racing specifically...

Best,
EW
John S. is a busy man and may not be clued into what's happening day to day (nor may he care).  I like John S. and took the post as a reflection not on him, but of others actions.  I'm not going to suggest to John S. anything in way of unsolicited business dealings.  Dan pointed out some irregularities in horsemanship, and that's all I read into it.   trotter  TC
swoodall

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2006, 01:52:23 PM »

Edward

I know for a fact you couldn't have known Wayne Plowman.  He trained some horses for a while for a group I know real well, so did Don Brooks and Wayne Moore and a few others.  But their personal history has no merit in this thread or any other BTW thread on the board because there is NO direct link to harness racing.  E. Plowman getting kicked out of the Meadowlands because of his temper is a direct link and his behavior towards other horsemen is primetime news for BTW!  Mudraking?  Like I have said before in many threads, not if has cause and effect on harness racing!

I know someone who is friends with E. Plowman, so I wouldn't start or reply to a thread that was purely personal in nature and had no link to their harness lives.  Even in the Ledfraud threads my posts had a direct link to their harness racing lives and there was legitimate merit to support the racing connection.  I have never posted any comments about how someone raises their kids or about their family members who have nothing to do with racing,  that would be mudraking.  MC has a different opinion but he's in bed with the cheaters, so what would you expect him to say?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 02:04:59 PM by swoodall » Report to moderator   Logged
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2006, 01:58:58 PM »

EW:

I too took Dan's post on this matter to be informative and think it's terrible that you referred to him as a "muckraker" and furthermore, suggested that he should cause trouble in Vegas.  That was uncalled for and you should issue Dan an immediate apology.

It’s remarkable that Dan informs the #1 forum in all of harness racing about in-house atrocities from afar.  His knowledge and inside information is second to none (even Tom Wendt).  

You over-reacted in calling Dan names.  Do the right thing and apologize before you start World War lll.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
Mel from Moline

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2006, 02:03:03 PM »

Well, I happen to know Eric pretty well and know that he would have to be provoked pretty strongly to react that way. As far as disciplining a horse in front of the owners, sometimes the owners need to understand who the trainers are and they have to do the things neccesary. Not condoning unmittigated violence towards animals but when its needed there's not many among us who havent had one that needed a shot or two once in a while.I have been in that position myself and it's a hard thing not to react to the horses bad behavior. I wish I hadnt done it but it was too late. One should never pass judgement unless they know the whole story.

Horses make the humans...not the other way around.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2006, 02:04:50 PM »

TC,

My friend, when I read posts like this, I feel badly for you.
Dan is already spoken for! LOL!!!!!!
Burton, do you know why I like Dan and Joe D. ?  Simply put, if I have a problem with them, if they say something about me or my friends in racing that I don't like, I have recourse.  I can call them, visit with them, and even get on a plane and speak face to face with them. Of course there are dozens of others on BTW that I know personally, but I don't have access to those luxuries with trolls.  They can talk spit and hide like a coward behind their PCs.  they actually get "hard" doing it.  Joe D. and I are 180 degrees apart on Mr. tony, yet we are good friends.  I don't agree with every single thing Dan says, but we have dialogue if we differ.  Plus, the ratio of "troll talk" that is only about BTW posters is 95 % +.  the harness talk is < 5%.  Dan, Joe D., OFF STRIDE, and several others offer balanced, informative, and most importantly TRUE content.  Deciphering FACT from parody is a snap.  Trolls offer nothing.  I'd even like Joe B. if he didn't err in some posts and besmirch folks that were innocent of his accusations.  I know I'm too hard on TW, but if every reader could comprehend what he did to Joe D. as he was involved in his own muck and mire, then more would understand.  As far as some 3rd rate announcers go, I HATE PHONIES ! That one is tops in all harness racing IMO.  I won't go into specifics now unless pushed, but you'll have to take my word for now.  Please Burton, let's talk about this topic - equine abuse, violence, assault on track premises.  EW, follow Joe D.'s advice and apologize to Dan for your shameful remarks.  You don't want Team Nance as your enemy.   trotter  TC
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2006, 02:07:21 PM »

EW:

I too took Dan's post on this matter to be informative and think it's terrible that you referred to him as a "muckraker" and furthermore, suggested that he should cause trouble in Vegas.  That was uncalled for and you should issue Dan an immediate apology.

It’s remarkable that Dan informs the #1 forum in all of harness racing about in-house atrocities from afar.  His knowledge and inside information is second to none (even Tom Wendt). 

You over-reacted in calling Dan names.  Do the right thing and apologize before you start World War lll.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

A muckraker is not intrinsically bad, Joe.  It's a person who chooses to focus (and publicize) only the negative in all that they encounter in life.  Dan always chooses to do this, and frames the issue through John, which isn't completely necessary.

No apology necessary at all.

Best,
EW

burton

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2006, 02:20:16 PM »

Burton, do you know why I like Dan and Joe D. ?  Simply put, if I have a problem with them, if they say something about me or my friends in racing that I don't like, I have recourse.  I can call them, visit with them, and even get on a plane and speak face to face with them. Of course there are dozens of others on BTW that I know personally, but I don't have access to those luxuries with trolls.  They can talk spit and hide like a coward behind their PCs.  they actually get "hard" doing it.  Joe D. and I are 180 degrees apart on Mr. tony, yet we are good friends.  I don't agree with every single thing Dan says, but we have dialogue if we differ.  Plus, the ratio of "troll talk" that is only about BTW posters is 95 % +.  the harness talk is < 5%.  Dan, Joe D., OFF STRIDE, and several others offer balanced, informative, and most importantly TRUE content.  Deciphering FACT from parody is a snap.  Trolls offer nothing.  I'd even like Joe B. if he didn't err in some posts and besmirch folks that were innocent of his accusations.  I know I'm too hard on TW, but if every reader could comprehend what he did to Joe D. as he was involved in his own muck and mire, then more would understand.  As far as some 3rd rate announcers go, I HATE PHONIES ! That one is tops in all harness racing IMO.  I won't go into specifics now unless pushed, but you'll have to take my word for now.  Please Burton, let's talk about this topic - equine abuse, violence, assault on track premises.  EW, follow Joe D.'s advice and apologize to Dan for your shameful remarks.  You don't want Team Nance as your enemy.   trotter  TC

TC,
Don't be so pious.
It was just a little joke.

EW,
Don't apologize because Joe D. says you should. or because you don't want Team Nance as your enemy.
You voiced your opinion.
Your entitled.
They can voice theirs.
Their entitled.

These pronouncements from the "esteemed goofs" throne make everyone laugh.
Probably even tmorgan.
LOL!!!!!!!
swoodall

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2006, 02:21:58 PM »

Ed

If being negative was the only definition of mudraking then I would have to agree with you.  But without BTW, where would the truth find the light of day in harness racing?  Most of what happens at the track any more is negative.  That's not our fault for talking about it!  On a positive note : How's trackchampion doing these days?
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2006, 02:22:12 PM »

edwardwilliam-why are these things IMPROPER to be aired in a public forum?? Did they happen or not?? That should be the question, not whether anyone should be talking about it.Too many things get hushed up.People need to take responsability for their actions and NOT have others cover and hide them. It wouldn't take much of a man to push a woman around. It sounds like EP does have an anger management problem.  And it looks like the Meadowlands didn't want to put up with it. Good for them. But, of course here in Illinois, the IRB and the stewards are a joke.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2006, 02:23:13 PM »

A muckraker is not intrinsically bad, Joe.  It's a person who chooses to focus (and publicize) only the negative in all that they encounter in life.  Dan always chooses to do this, and frames the issue through John, which isn't completely necessary.

No apology necessary at all.

Best,
EW

EW:

I beg your pardon?  He has a name, and it's Dan Nance, not muckraker or anything else you want to refer.  You were being a smart ass and trying to degrade Dan because of your disagreement with his post on this subject.  

You should practice what you preach.  If you truly felt Dan's thread was off base and without merit, you certainly could have IM'ed him instead of calling him names and telling him to cause trouble in my favorite city in the world, Las Vegas.  That was unprofessional and uncalled for EW and you know it.  An apology certainly is in order, sir.

As one of our friends would say, EW, "you're better than that."  Really, do the right thing and issue Dan an immediate apology for your name-calling and disrespect.  It would be commendable and appreciated, I’m quite sure.

Best regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2006, 02:25:55 PM »

Ed

If being negative was the only definition of mudraking then I would have to agree with you.  But without BTW, where would the truth find the light of day in harness racing?  Most of what happens at the track any more is negative.  That's not our fault for talking about it!  On a positive note : How's trackchampion doing these days?

Hey Swoodall,

Let's talk about Iran here.
Maybe BTW can solve the Iran nuclear crisis??
burton

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2006, 02:28:24 PM »

EW:

I beg your pardon?  He has a name, and it's Dan Nance, not muckraker or anything else you want to refer.  You were being a smart ass and trying to degrade Dan because of your disagreement with his post on this subject.  

You should practice what you preach.  If you truly felt Dan's thread was off base and without merit, you certainly could have IM'ed him instead of calling him names and telling him to cause trouble in my favorite city in the world, Las Vegas.  That was unprofessional and uncalled for EW and you know it.  An apology certainly is in order, sir.

As one of our friends would say, EW, "you're better than that."  Really, do the right thing and issue Dan an immediate apology for your name-calling and disrespect.  It would be commendable and appreciated, I’m quite sure.

Best regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

EW is labelled an "unprofessional poster"??
How dare you Joe D.

Joe issue EW an immediate apology!!!!!
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2006, 02:41:05 PM »

EW:

I beg your pardon?  He has a name, and it's Dan Nance, not muckraker or anything else you want to refer.  You were being a smart ass and trying to degrade Dan because of your disagreement with his post on this subject. 

You should practice what you preach.  If you truly felt Dan's thread was off base and without merit, you certainly could have IM'ed him instead of calling him names and telling him to cause trouble in my favorite city in the world, Las Vegas.  That was unprofessional and uncalled for EW and you know it.  An apology certainly is in order, sir.

As one of our friends would say, EW, "you're better than that."  Really, do the right thing and issue Dan an immediate apology for your name-calling and disrespect.  It would be commendable and appreciated, I’m quite sure.

Best regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

I don't have an opinion on the post.

But, just for the sake of conversation, let's review some of threads that Dan has started lately:

1. RUCKER TO USE " GHOST TRAINER " AT THE BIG M.
2. JOHN S. YOU EMPLOY A TRAINER WHO IS VIOLENT!!
3. THE GREAT TONY MORGAN GOES 1 FOR 19 DRIVING IN CHICAGO ON FRIDAY & SATURDAY
4. DOC.... ESTEEMED RACE SECRETARY FEELS THAT THE LEDFORDS ARE INNOCENT
5. JOE DAKURAS UPSET WITH JANINE.... BTW MAY LOSE " ESTEEMED POSTER "
6. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR AND GET YOUR HEAD EXAMINED
7. JAMES JESK.......LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT RIGHT HERE AND NOW, LADDIE

I'll let you decide whether or not my term "muckraker" is at all fair.

The "man with the muckrake" was an old character, who was so concentrated on "raking muck" that he was unable to observe anything else in life.

Best,
EW

TC

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2006, 02:55:10 PM »

I don't have an opinion on the post.

But, just for the sake of conversation, let's review some of threads that Dan has started lately:

1. RUCKER TO USE " GHOST TRAINER " AT THE BIG M.
2. JOHN S. YOU EMPLOY A TRAINER WHO IS VIOLENT!!
3. THE GREAT TONY MORGAN GOES 1 FOR 19 DRIVING IN CHICAGO ON FRIDAY & SATURDAY
4. DOC.... ESTEEMED RACE SECRETARY FEELS THAT THE LEDFORDS ARE INNOCENT
5. JOE DAKURAS UPSET WITH JANINE.... BTW MAY LOSE " ESTEEMED POSTER "
6. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR AND GET YOUR HEAD EXAMINED
7. JAMES JESK.......LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT RIGHT HERE AND NOW, LADDIE

I'll let you decide whether or not my term "muckraker" is at all fair.

The "man with the muckrake" was an old character, who was so concentrated on "raking muck" that he was unable to observe anything else in life.

Best,
EW
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.  Thank goodness this is NOT nor will ever be tracknopostsforweeks.com.  If it were, (and I thank my lucky stars it is not), we see these headlines from EW :

1. ASST. RACE SECRETARY HAS 26,000,000/1 WAYS OF FIXING DRAW
2. FAMOUS ANNOUNCER RESCUES CAT FROM TREE OR BURNING BUILDING
3. FAMOUS ANNOUNCER HAS PEANUTS IN DROPPINGS - DOES NOT STINK
4. NORTHWEST HERALD MUCKRAKER PAPER - DON'T BUY
5. SOUTHERN SCHOOLS BETTER EDUCATORS THAN NORTHERN SCHOOLS
6. NOTHING LIKE GOING LIVE...ONCE EVERY FEW MONTHS LIKE ME
7. CALL PEOPLE DICK AND TELL THEM TO GO F*** THEMSELVES ALL IN DEFENSE OF GANDHI-LIKE ANNOUNCER
8. NO ONE DOES ANYTHING WRONG IN SPORT I THINK I KNOW
9. BTW = POISON ACCORDING TO FAMOUS ANNOUNCER
10. UNKNOWN CAT BURGLAR VICTIMIZES TAPE VAULT AT BALMORAL

Yes, too bad you and Tom didn't receive editorial control at the world's #1 harness racing forum.  Instead, per usual with your paddlefoot partner, you backed the wrong horse, figuratively.  Say what you will about Dan Nance and Joe D. - but they know the score !  That's what makes them (and several others) ESTEEMED POSTERS on the premier showcase for ALL harness racing information, in front of and behind the curtain.   trotter  TC
tonymfan

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2006, 03:02:47 PM »

These pronouncements from the "esteemed goofs" throne make everyone laugh.

You're right about that. Talk to almost anyone and you'll find the term "esteemed poster" has achieved the status of a running joke. LOL!!!!!   
burton

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2006, 03:03:23 PM »

TC,

You're delusional.
And yes, you're better than that!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 03:07:22 PM by burton » Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2006, 03:06:18 PM »

Yes, too bad you and Tom didn't receive editorial control at the world's #1 harness racing forum.

Fortunately for everyone you esteemed goofs don't have any control over it either.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: