Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 27, 2014, 06:02:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: * UPDATE * OHIO: Have you seen this horse?  (Read 19954 times)
BabyFireFly

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2012, 08:00:46 AM »

Pork -

When you give horses away to other homes it's not "dumping." But, when someone else does the same thing, it is?

Would you feel differently if one of the horses you gave away to a seemingly good home showed up in a qualifier still listed in your name?

I don't believe that you have anything to do with this, I know you are just speaking your mind, which is fine. The initial agreement was obvioulsy breeched, which has nothing to do with racing so it is the responsibility of the owner to take that up on their end. However, the ability for anyone to enter and race a horse still listed in another's name is the key issue. If retaining the horse's registration papers and having it notated as "Pleasure Only" with the USTA is not enough to prevent a horse from returning to the racetrack, then the way many horseman handle retirement needs to be rethought.
Report to moderator   Logged
pork

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2012, 08:45:38 AM »

BFF  wont bother me in the least if you refer to my activity as dumping. Thank you for an otherwise decent response to my post.  And no, it wouldnt bother me if one I had given away was successfully raced. I would be happy for the owner.  Pork
BabyFireFly

« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2012, 06:55:18 PM »

*** Update ***

Star's owner received a demand letter from Mr. Raber's attorney stating that she either signs over ownership of the horse or he will be sueing her for $9,500.00 - training fees.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2012, 06:59:19 PM »

*** Update ***

Star's owner received a demand letter from Mr. Raber's attorney stating that she either signs over ownership of the horse or he will be sueing her for $9,500.00 - training fees.

ARE YOU KIDDING???
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2012, 09:55:03 PM »

*** Update ***

Now not only is this Ahole a horse theif he is  trying to extort money out of the rightful owner oh yeh pork shit he has done nothing wrong. Ok raber you and pork are obviously in bed together.
You guys are the types that are true black eyes for the buisness you are no better than any other crook in the buisness.
Raber you if the papers are not an issue why sue the owner you lien pos.
 steals the horse and sues for  training fees another goat roper trying to impersonate a trainer. What a country and buisnes and people talk about Calexpo  shit. this hillbilly goat roper should have never ever been aloutd to own a horse or any animal after he was foudn guilty of 175 cases of animal abuse and then his first cousin pork defends this creep how you like your lover raber now.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2012, 10:32:02 PM »

The rightful owner of this horse is a genuine class act and any horse would be so lucky to have her as an owner.
She has another horse that raced out here and represented the USMC that fight for all of our freedom even guys like this guy raber so he can turn around and abuse the American system to line his pocket book by sucking the life blood out of an owner this just disgust me to the point I cant even explain. Low lifes in the racen buisness have run so many decent and good owners out of racen by this type of seedy low life buisness ethics that its a crime. This guy good give two shits about the horse and doing the right thing obviously only cares about the last nickle he can squeeze out of any decent owner Im sure God in heaven has very special place for this type of waist of a human. But how does that help the horse today and any other.
The horse had a bad injury the owner wanted to do the right thing and not put the horse thru anymore pain and suffering or break him down did Raber care oh hell no just saw it as an opurtunity to squeeze a little more lifes blood out of the horse and owner. Now he has really pushe d the envelope trying to cover up all his dirty deeds. Do the right thing and just give the damn horse back and quit trying to cover your dirty unscruplus crap up with your eronos lasw suits Raber. But now Pork thinks he has done nothing wrong.Again what part have you played in all this Pork obviously a hand some how.
We had another trainer out here who made lots of money and gave many horses away when their careers were over with and that Gentlemen never gave the papers on a horse so to guard against the horse being raced the guys name was Rick Plano and this would have never happend to him as is happening to Wendy.
Raber is a bully a convicted animal abuser and a very bad black eye for the horse industry and needs to be stoped as many other of these types of individuals and now is the time to make a stand against all these types I would encourage all to start writing emails to Northfield and any other track this creep tries to race.the man has no heart and certainly has no ethics for the care for any horses and livestock is involved. Even more so is a black eye to good and worthy owners that are the backbone of this industry.

BEAVER VAN PELT

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2012, 12:05:40 AM »

WELL SAID FUZZY !

horse shoe

"NOBODY HAS W-2G NUMBERS LIKE ME... THUS, AN EXCLUSIVE INVITATION FROM TVG/BIG M TO COMPETE IN THE 2009/2010/2011 NHHC TOURNAMENT"; ALSO, ASK ME ABOUT REBATE$...
pork

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2012, 07:54:47 AM »

http://
The rightful owner of this horse is a genuine class act and any horse would be so lucky to have her as an owner.
She has another horse that raced out here and represented the USMC that fight for all of our freedom even guys like this guy raber so he can turn around and abuse the American system to line his pocket book by sucking the life blood out of an owner this just disgust me to the point I cant even explain. Low lifes in the racen buisness have run so many decent and good owners out of racen by this type of seedy low life buisness ethics that its a crime. This guy good give two shits about the horse and doing the right thing obviously only cares about the last nickle he can squeeze out of any decent owner Im sure God in heaven has very special place for this type of waist of a human. But how does that help the horse today and any other.
The horse had a bad injury the owner wanted to do the right thing and not put the horse thru anymore pain and suffering or break him down did Raber care oh hell no just saw it as an opurtunity to squeeze a little more lifes blood out of the horse and owner. Now he has really pushe d the envelope trying to cover up all his dirty deeds. Do the right thing and just give the damn horse back and quit trying to cover your dirty unscruplus crap up with your eronos lasw suits Raber. But now Pork thinks he has done nothing wrong.Again what part have you played in all this Pork obviously a hand some how.
We had another trainer out here who made lots of money and gave many horses away when their careers were over with and that Gentlemen never gave the papers on a horse so to guard against the horse being raced the guys name was Rick Plano and this would have never happend to him as is happening to Wendy.
Raber is a bully a convicted animal abuser and a very bad black eye for the horse industry and needs to be stoped as many other of these types of individuals and now is the time to make a stand against all these types I would encourage all to start writing emails to Northfield and any other track this creep tries to race.the man has no heart and certainly has no ethics for the care for any horses and livestock is involved. Even more so is a black eye to good and worthy owners that are the backbone of this industry.
Are you so stupid as to not be able to read my previous post? Well obviously!  Your cyberbullying is not taken well.  I explained that I dont know Mr Raber but only expressed my opinion about a situation.  You have now LIBELED me.  Knock it off  One more slanderous remark about me here or anywhere else and i will sue you.  Pork
Horse265

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2012, 08:12:08 AM »

http://Are you so stupid as to not be able to read my previous post? Well obviously!  Your cyberbullying is not taken well.  I explained that I dont know Mr Raber but only expressed my opinion about a situation.  You have now LIBELED me.  Knock it off  One more slanderous remark about me here or anywhere else and i will sue you.  Pork

salute Fuzzy, this guys a joke.
pork

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2012, 08:13:12 AM »

Dont count on it  Pork
TrimTab

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2012, 08:20:01 AM »

http://Are you so stupid as to not be able to read my previous post? Well obviously!  Your cyberbullying is not taken well.  I explained that I dont know Mr Raber but only expressed my opinion about a situation.  You have now LIBELED me.  Knock it off  One more slanderous remark about me here or anywhere else and i will sue you.  Pork

Can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
JuiceJunkies

« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2012, 08:20:36 AM »

PORK YOU BLOWHARD.   LIBEL THIS.

PORK IS A BROKE, SCAM ARTIST, HE HAS RIPPED OFF MANY IN TRADES AND IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE.   I ALSO HEARD HE IS A FELON AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ACTS OF HATRED TOWARDS ANIMALS AND HUMANS ALIKE.

IF YOU DEAL WITH PORK YOU COULD BE DOING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES AND BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.

GUESS WHAT YOU CANT LIBEL A GOD DAMN PSEUDONYM...HORK BUTT.
TrimTab

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2012, 08:23:45 AM »

PORK IS A BROKE, SCAM ARTIST, HE HAS RIPPED OFF MANY IN TRADES AND IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE.   I ALSO HEARD HE IS A FELON AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ACTS OF HATRED TOWARDS ANIMALS AND HUMANS ALIKE.

IF YOU DEAL WITH PORK YOU COULD BE DOING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES AND BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.

thumbs up You tell em JJ.

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2012, 11:20:57 AM »

Do you think hork butt is the other white meat?
He sure gets his bacon in a KNOT!
Maybe somebody ate his pig ears.
Sure as hell dont want to be associated with ole wrecked my trailer carrying pork shit!
Fun to watch him squeal like a hork butt.

JuiceJunkies

« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2012, 11:28:12 AM »

His silence shows he realized his wrongs.

Maybe he actually went back and read the thread and said "oh SH!T", I was defending a freaking idiot.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2012, 11:39:28 AM »

Maybe he actually went back and read the thread and said "oh SH!T", I was defending a freaking idiot.
Juice i want to tell you you have won my heart on your stand for horses and I respect you so much and I apoligize for when i have been so hard on you with  of my remarks im a hard nut to crack but the way you stand up for horses you have broken my hard shell.
Thank you so much for being a kindered spirit for the horse.

JuiceJunkies

« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2012, 01:52:56 PM »

Juice i want to tell you you have won my heart on your stand for horses and I respect you so much and I apoligize for when i have been so hard on you with  of my remarks im a hard nut to crack but the way you stand up for horses you have broken my hard shell.
Thank you so much for being a kindered spirit for the horse.

heart
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2012, 04:21:04 PM »

heart
Kiss

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2012, 04:25:17 PM »

Maybe more to hork butt than hes sqealing like a hork ass was to defensive about the situation and immediatley didnt want to be associated with the situation something smells of methane.

pork

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2012, 11:05:55 AM »

Not so much.  This is my last post here because: 1 Attempting to reason with idiots is futile. 2 Though I made it plain that I have no association with Mr Raber, I was accused of being complicit in some possible criminal activity.  3 JANINE-I offered an opinion that was in opposition to what you believe and you allowed a thread to remain here in spite of the personal, slanderous attacks on me.  You have taken many down in the past for much less.  Fuzzy and your gang, don't bother to reply- I wont read it.  Sincerely,  Pork

BEAVER VAN PELT

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2012, 12:04:49 AM »

The Raber shenanigans continue...

He has STAR in to qualify at Scioto on Tuesday July 10.

PLEASE, for all that want to help STAR... we need to CALL SCIOTO before 10am their time.

Call the Race Office 614-491-2426 or Toll-Free Number: 1-800-723-6967
Call the Judges 614-491-5855

PLEASURE HORSE ONLY, CANNOT RACE !

horse shoe

"NOBODY HAS W-2G NUMBERS LIKE ME... THUS, AN EXCLUSIVE INVITATION FROM TVG/BIG M TO COMPETE IN THE 2009/2010/2011 NHHC TOURNAMENT"; ALSO, ASK ME ABOUT REBATE$...
BabyFireFly

« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2012, 06:15:02 AM »

You can also post your thoughts on Scioto's Facebook page as others are doing...

The latest information I have is that the "Pleasure Horse Only" designation that was applied to his eligibility was removed once Raber was granted ownership. When the USTA was contacted by the former owner she was told that HER signature was on the paperwork allowing this, however she NEVER signed any papers....so that's two times where fraudulent papers were passed to both the USTA and the Ohio Racing Commission. After being told that the papers were fake, the USTA has failed to call the previous owner back with an answer as to how this was allowed to happen. The whole idea of the "PHO" designation is to prevent horses from being raced, it's useless if anyone can just remove it by forging a signature.

Northfield will not allow the horse to race (for now at least) due to the amount of outcry from both members of the non-racing horse industry and licensed horsemen....also due to the fact that Raber was caught attempting to pass forged papers to the race secretary and commission office.

pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2012, 06:24:58 AM »

You can also post your thoughts on Scioto's Facebook page as others are doing...

The latest information I have is that the "Pleasure Horse Only" designation that was applied to his eligibility was removed once Raber was granted ownership. When the USTA was contacted by the former owner she was told that HER signature was on the paperwork allowing this, however she NEVER signed any papers....so that's two times where fraudulent papers were passed to both the USTA and the Ohio Racing Commission. After being told that the papers were fake, the USTA has failed to call the previous owner back with an answer as to how this was allowed to happen. The whole idea of the "PHO" designation is to prevent horses from being raced, it's useless if anyone can just remove it by forging a signature.

Northfield will not allow the horse to race (for now at least) due to the amount of outcry from both members of the non-racing horse industry and licensed horsemen....also due to the fact that Raber was caught attempting to pass forged papers to the race secretary and commission office.

THIS IS A TRAVISTY
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2012, 07:12:55 AM »

Is this Raber character interested in selling the horse? If so, what would the price be? If the price is reasonable, why doesnt someone (or group) just buy the horse and get it out of his hands?
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2012, 09:51:19 AM »

Sounds like a real 1st class organization, that USTA.

"Oh, someone scribbled something there on the appropriate line? Well, good enough for us! It's official. "

If Northfield caught him trying to pass forged papers, how can the USTA be oblivious to the fact this guy seems to be a forger? Did Northfield not pass that on? Does he hold a USTA license?

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: