Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 07:26:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is TC and the Sunshine Gang spying on you?  (Read 3289 times)
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2005, 11:45:51 AM »

No Joe, Tom will do what Tom does best - send secret e-mails to hapless dupes like limogirl and others and tell them to troll and say bad things about you, me, Dan, or anyone else that thinks like them.  It's also killing Tom that EW has now more credibility than he ever could have hoped to have.  Tom's network of trolls are now exposing themselves one by one to save face when and if the log of their trolling is published.  Limogirl did the right thing, now she has one more job to do.  Someone else who just resurfaced has been fibbing to us all about being away when in fact they were a certain troll for almost a month.  See, fairies, pixies, goofs, and trolls all sip from the same dirty trough. They thought that they were clever, but with Tom as their leader, he only sealed their fate as goofs, dupes, and morons for listening to that blowhard inbred fraud.  I suspect more trolls to fall on their swords soon and confess their sins to the esteemed posters and readers of this great, #1 forum in all harness racing.  There is no deadline, just sign on in your original personas and admit what you've done before facing ridicule through exposure.  Your salvation awaits... TC 
Timmy:

I could not have said it better and I think you are right about something. That kid Edward seems like a good guy and I want to commend him for backing away from Tom's bullshit. He is nothing like Tom at all and has class.

One thing I have to laugh at is this. I was wondering how Tom Wendt could keep track of all his troll names. As you said, he probably had a pad of paper with each troll name written on it along with each person he would bash under that troll name. I can see it now:

Joe B=Bash Joe Dakuras
Burton=Bash Dan Nance & Joe Dakuras
Interested Observer=Bash Dan Nance
Mr. Maywood=Bash TC
Richard Breth=Bash Joe Dakuras
Casting couch=Bash Dan Nance
Dirty Dave=Bash Dan Nance & Joe Dakuras
Fat ***=Bash TC

And who knows how many more? Keep an eye open over the next two weeks for some new names to start popping up because Richard Breth said he is not posting for a while until he finishes reading a book. LOL

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)

Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2005, 11:59:49 AM »

Of course I did not say that. You have a special talent for word twisting dont you. What you or I think people should do reality is some people read forums like BTW from there work computer. Some people might do it in course of work if they work at a race track or IRB for example. There IPs go straight to TCs website log for analysys too even if they do not post.

You and other gangsters are in for some luck. I bought the Evil Side of a Racetrack book and am going to take a posting vacation until finished. Maybe when done I will see the light. You gang see if you can keep from trolling up the forum with your own junk in meantime.

Richard:

I did not twist any words around. Explain something to me; why would someone have to visit barntowire during the course of their work day? Even if they are at the racetrack for work or employed by the IRB, why would they have to visit this site? They all say that nobody reads this stuff and people are just pissed off, so please explain to me why someone in their workplace should get paid for visiting this site. If you come up with a rational answer for visiting BTW while at work and getting paid for it, then quite possibly you can get me an application to apply for a position within that company? You know damn well that you are not getting paid to play on the computer Tom, so knock it off. You had to get up pretty early in the morning to fool TC and he has busted your ass. Now go re-register under some different names and start trolling all over again.

THIS MESSAGE PAID FOR BY TOM WENDT'S TROLLING SERVICE!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 12:26:28 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
emp

« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2005, 09:32:41 PM »

Report to moderator   Logged
emp