Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 05:11:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is TC and the Sunshine Gang spying on you?  (Read 3318 times)
Richard Breth

« on: November 12, 2005, 09:20:22 PM »

Fellow BTW forumites

Did ever wonder why TC peppers so many subjects in this forum with meaningless pictures? Did you hear the rumors about TC having a way to "track people"? Ever put 2+2 together?

All the pictures are only trojans to capture and track your IP address.

Whenever you open a BTW forum subject that has one or more of TCs pictures in it there is a passthru hit to TCs personal web site where he stores all the pictures so he can see your IP. Unlike any other human being who just links the original image from its original website TC copies them all on his own website to re post them here. For one reason only to capture your IP address.

Technical background.

Here is a actual outgoing access to a picture on TCs website from this forum recodred on my router (xxxs subbed)

"TCP from xx.xxx.xx.xxx:xx to home.comcast.net(204.127.198.24):80"

On the incoming side here is a website log entry of an an access to
a picture on a typical website

"62.32.153.60 - - [12/Nov/2005:20:18:33 -0500] "GET /0513.jpg HTTP/1.1" 200 6519

You see where an IP address/your IP address get exposed to the admin
of the website that hosts the .jpg in this case TC

Going in at BTW you know Janine will see your IP address. You accept that. Did you expect your IP address would also be made available to a wannabee Gestapo forum hitler like TC?

If you post here under the impression you are anonymous you are probably wrong. TC and the Sunshine Gang are tracking your every move. Who knows what else they might be doing with information they capture on your IP address.

If you want to remain anonymous you should take steps. Use your
firewall to block any outgoing access to home.comcast.net. If
that cant be done use a fake proxy server like AOL or an anonymizer.
Its one thing for Janine and BTW to have your info. But you didnt

Next time you see a picture TC posted wonder

"What is TC spying on me for this time?"

NOTE ALL READERS: The above should be taken for what its worth - MY OPINION. I dont know for sure TC is doing all this just highly suspect. Its entirely possible he is putting all the images on his own website so as not to steal bandwidth from others him being a upright citizen and so on.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 02:01:42 AM by Richard Breth » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 09:39:31 PM »

Fellow BTW forumites

Did ever wonder why TC peppers so many subjects in this forum with meaningless pictures? Did you hear the rumors about TC having a way to "track people"? Ever put 2+2 together?

Whenever you open a BTW forum subject that has one or more of TCs pictures in it there is a passthru hit to TCs personal web site where he stores all the pictures so he can see your IP. Unlike any other human being who just links the original image from its original website TC copies them all on his own website to re post them here. For one reason only to capture your IP address.

Technical background.

Here is a actual outgoing access to a picture on TCs website from this forum recodred on my router (xxxs subbed)

"62.32.153.60 - - [12/Nov/2005:20:18:33 -0500] "GET /0513.jpg HTTP/1.1" 200 6519

Going in at BTW you know Janine will see your IP address. You accept that. Did you expect your IP address would also be made available to a wannabee Gestapo forum hitler like TC?

If you post here under the impression you are anonymous you are probably wrong. TC and the Sunshine Gang are tracking your every move. Who knows what else they might be doing with information they capture on your IP address.

Sorry Richard but I don't understand a thing you're are saying.
Report to moderator   Logged
Richard Breth

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 09:42:43 PM »

Didnt expect you to.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 09:45:56 PM »

He can get your IP when you access a picture that's linked through his site...BUT, it's really not that simple.

I have the same setup, and could see your IPs when you were downloading the videos -- but how to sort through 300 different IPs to determine who is who?  Very difficult.  Also, most ISPs change your IPs quite a bit, so knowing it one minute may not help you the next.

You're correct, Richard, but it's really not very useful information -- and it's REALLY hard to figure things out with it, but it "can be done."

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 09:46:03 PM »

Didnt expect you to.

All I remember is that I recall someone saying that Tom Wendt has everyone's IP address from his news letter site. Whatever that means.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005, 09:48:55 PM »

Knock it off Tom. Enough is enough with the bullshit fake names.

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
mr.maywood

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2005, 09:56:28 PM »

T.C. IS TO FU**NG STUPID TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
Richard Breth

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2005, 10:00:42 PM »

T.C. IS TO FU**NG STUPID TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Disagree mr. maywood hes one the the trickyest slimeballs here. Hes a lawyer after all.
mr.maywood

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2005, 10:12:52 PM »

IF THAT SLOB IS A LAWYER THAN I'M POPEYE THE SAILOR MAN.YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT HIM BEING A SLIME BALL .
Dan Nance

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2005, 10:31:05 PM »

Fellow BTW forumites

Technical background.

Richard

With all do respect did you write this topic or did someone else do the writing under your screen name?
         The way it's typed and worded it doensn't look or sound like your usual posts.
Richard Breth

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2005, 10:34:56 PM »

Richard

With all do respect did you write this topic or did someone else do the writing under your screen name?
         The way it's typed and worded it doensn't look or sound like your usual posts.

I wrote it. All me.

Would you like me to do a post in a Monty Python style for you?
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2005, 10:36:07 PM »

I wrote it. All me.

Would you like me to do a post in a Monty Python style for you?

Ok, you wrote it. Just asked.
Richard Breth

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2005, 01:50:45 AM »

Ok, you wrote it. Just asked.

No problemo Dan.

Time for bed here. Catch you manana.

John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2005, 02:02:14 AM »

No problemo Dan.

Time for bed here. Catch you manana.

Richard:

I am having a hard time trying to understand your point of this thread. I am not a technical genius so can you please explain? Are you saying that whenever any poster places a photo on this site that its a trap and they want the other posters IP address? What is the purpose of having someones IP address? I ask this because I use AOL and my IP address changes every time I sign on. Please explain.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
TC

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2005, 02:12:27 AM »

TOM, I'm watching you fool nobody with your multiple open windows and two ISPs.  Dan, Joe, and I are onto EVERY troll you occupy.  I hope all is well for you, but stop trolling and you'll have no worries.  OK ?
TC
a.k.a. Toms' favorite horse, Master Spy
Richard Breth

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2005, 02:14:12 AM »

Richard:

I am having a hard time trying to understand your point of this thread. I am not a technical genius so can you please explain? Are you saying that whenever any poster places a photo on this site that its a trap and they want the other posters IP address? What is the purpose of having someones IP address? I ask this because I use AOL and my IP address changes every time I sign on. Please explain.

No Joe if you are an AOL user you are probably cool. Thats what all the bigtime trolls use. Its only people who post from places like work or etc. with a specific indentifiable domain who should be worried about the Gestapo IP spies.

Ive seen some nasty ones in my years like they send rat emails to your boss saying people are posting during work hours etc. Not that anyone on this forum would do such a a*hole thing.
Richard Breth

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2005, 02:20:39 AM »

TOM, I'm watching you fool nobody with your multiple open windows and two ISPs.  Dan, Joe, and I are onto EVERY troll you occupy.  I hope all is well for you, but stop trolling and you'll have no worries.  OK ?
TC
a.k.a. Toms' favorite horse, Master Spy

TC Master Spy. I have no idea what you are talking about because I am not Tom. You dummy you were with Tom and Ed one night at the track when I posted here. You ignore the obvious and lower my opinion of the brainpower of lawyers. Slightly.

This time Im really off to bed.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2005, 02:22:44 AM »

TOM, TOM, I can read your every thought.  No matter which state, which country, you are coming in loud and clear.  Our Trojan Horse has spilled the army of Dan, Joe, and myself into your PC and copied all your "fraud files".  You are busted.  Jim Hamilton will pay big dough for your path of deceit.  We're hoping you can make us an offer to buy them back, before Joeand Dan sprint to the authorities with your trail of horror.  Please close up "trolling shop" and maybe I can talk them out of helping to put you away for 5-to-10 in Joliet.  TOM, TOM, I beseech thee...

TC
a.k.a. Tom's favorite horse, Master Spy
TC

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2005, 02:35:58 AM »

DICKY, keep chanting "I'm not Tom, I'm not Tom over and over for the next 12 hours.  It's the only way to rid yourself of the curse, the curse of being busted, you goof.  Keep talking to your other personas, We are getting quite a laugh.  Dan and Joe now have the power to watch your every pathetic move as you attempt to disguise your loathing of them by engaging in sissy troll bashing.  Dan says "be careful or the password will be bashing".  Joe says "it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Merry Christmas to you, in jail"  Oh, DICKY, DICKY, DICKY....

TC
a.k.a. Master Spy/pathetic attorney/ even more pathetic horseplayer/yet worse human being with lowlife friends/
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2005, 10:03:31 AM »

No Joe if you are an AOL user you are probably cool. Thats what all the bigtime trolls use. Its only people who post from places like work or etc. with a specific indentifiable domain who should be worried about the Gestapo IP spies.

Ive seen some nasty ones in my years like they send rat emails to your boss saying people are posting during work hours etc. Not that anyone on this forum would do such a a*hole thing.
Richard:

Do you mean they send emails with their company logo on them like Tom Wendt did to me? Now I got it.

In my opinion, when you are at work, you should work and not socialize. You don't get paid to play on the computer and post under troll names at BTW, although I am sure Janine appreciates it.  If someone uses their work computer for play, they should be terminated at once and in Tom's case, maybe even prosecuted for making me believe that HRB Insurance Company sent that nasty letter about me, and not him. That is the lowest form of scum I have witnessed in sometime. Thanks for the heads up and I appreciate the fact that you believe people should steal from their company by getting paid for playing on the computer, while on company time. Unfortunately, life does not work that way.

PS- How come you are getting away from your normal regime of bashing me and refocusing your efforts on TC? You know that I could always count on you for a troll bash or two everyday, now you throw me a curve. Go back to your usual self, I miss that, Richard. LOL.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
redneck

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2005, 10:18:35 AM »

As long as TC is not "Kubrat" , I think we are safe 8)
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2005, 10:22:22 AM »

As long as TC is not "Kubrat" , I think we are safe 8)

Redneck:

Much agreed. I think Kubrat lives in Harvard, Illinois. Grin

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Richard Breth

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2005, 10:25:00 AM »

I appreciate the fact that you believe people should steal from their company by getting paid for playing on the computer, while on company time.

Of course I did not say that. You have a special talent for word twisting dont you. What you or I think people should do reality is some people read forums like BTW from there work computer. Some people might do it in course of work if they work at a race track or IRB for example. There IPs go straight to TCs website log for analysys too even if they do not post.

You and other gangsters are in for some luck. I bought the Evil Side of a Racetrack book and am going to take a posting vacation until finished. Maybe when done I will see the light. You gang see if you can keep from trolling up the forum with your own junk in meantime.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2005, 10:36:49 AM »

Of course I did not say that. You have a special talent for word twisting dont you. What you or I think people should do reality is some people read forums like BTW from there work computer. Some people might do it in course of work if they work at a race track or IRB for example. There IPs go straight to TCs website log for analysys too even if they do not post.

You and other gangsters are in for some luck. I bought the Evil Side of a Racetrack book and am going to take a posting vacation until finished. Maybe when done I will see the light. You gang see if you can keep from trolling up the forum with your own junk in meantime.
Richard:

Please do not stop posting on my behalf. I wish you had asked because I offered The Evil Side of a Racetrack book to Edward on here many times. I would have gladly let you barrow the book. Don't get too caught up in the betting end of it because the book was written a while ago and you will need something a little more current to get a grasp on things. Don't get me wrong, I love the concept of things in the book and they way he became victorious over the Gestapo but some of the text I believe is a little far fetched. You'll see what I mean.

When you have a chance, check out the back pages where the author lists the Federal crackdown called Operation Greylord where a lot of the corrupt circuit court judges, attorneys, and administrations were prosecuted. Joe Parisi's partners name (Michael Ettinger), is in the back of the book when he was indicted, but of course, he was found not guilty at trial.

PS- If you are not going to be posting for a while, what will I do for my daily dose of harassment and abuse? LOL. Oh, I got it, you'll just sign on under Joe B or Burton. Maybe even a new troll name? Let us all know as we wait in suspense for you, okay Tom. LOL.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 10:51:22 AM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
TC

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2005, 11:12:20 AM »

Richard:

Please do not stop posting on my behalf. I wish you had asked because I offered The Evil Side of a Racetrack book to Edward on here many times. I would have gladly let you barrow the book. Don't get too caught up in the betting end of it because the book was written a while ago and you will need something a little more current to get a grasp on things. Don't get me wrong, I love the concept of things in the book and they way he became victorious over the Gestapo but some of the text I believe is a little far fetched. You'll see what I mean.

When you have a chance, check out the back pages where the author lists the Federal crackdown called Operation Greylord where a lot of the corrupt circuit court judges, attorneys, and administrations were prosecuted. Joe Parisi's partners name (Michael Ettinger), is in the back of the book when he was indicted, but of course, he was found not guilty at trial.

PS- If you are not going to be posting for a while, what will I do for my daily dose of harassment and abuse? LOL. Oh, I got it, you'll just sign on under Joe B or Burton. Maybe even a new troll name? Let us all know as we wait in suspense for you, okay Tom. LOL.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

No Joe, Tom will do what Tom does best - send secret e-mails to hapless dupes like limogirl and others and tell them to troll and say bad things about you, me, Dan, or anyone else that thinks like them.  It's also killing Tom that EW has now more credibility than he ever could have hoped to have.  Tom's network of trolls are now exposing themselves one by one to save face when and if the log of their trolling is published.  Limogirl did the right thing, now she has one more job to do.  Someone else who just resurfaced has been fibbing to us all about being away when in fact they were a certain troll for almost a month.  See, fairies, pixies, goofs, and trolls all sip from the same dirty trough. They thought that they were clever, but with Tom as their leader, he only sealed their fate as goofs, dupes, and morons for listening to that blowhard inbred fraud.  I suspect more trolls to fall on their swords soon and confess their sins to the esteemed posters and readers of this great, #1 forum in all harness racing.  There is no deadline, just sign on in your original personas and admit what you've done before facing ridicule through exposure.  Your salvation awaits... TC 
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: