Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 23, 2014, 07:35:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: selections that don't count  (Read 754 times)
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« on: April 27, 2012, 04:44:04 PM »

anyone who posts selections that don't include the name of the track and the race number don't count in the selections space are are to be counted as spam

this forum isn't for children nor to be childish and if you can't post a wager like you would call it in at a window it's a non bet

Report to moderator   Logged
park ranger

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 05:08:37 PM »

anyone who posts selections that don't include the name of the track and the race number don't count in the selections space are are to be counted as spam

this forum isn't for children nor to be childish and if you can't post a wager like you would call it in at a window it's a non bet

thumbs up
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 06:39:53 PM »

Of course you're correct, Harry.

Unfortunately... a certain "goof" that posts those hard to handicap "$2.10 show bets" feels that just the horses name... usually misspelled... is sufficient.

The track... race number... and any other pertinent information that might be helpful to anyone that might want to follow his "selection"... is obviously way too much to ask from the "goof"... who has continually refused to post that info for the past 3 years... despite being asked on many occasions by you (and others) to do so.

Some things will never change...  doh
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 06:54:52 PM »

Of course you're correct, Harry.

Unfortunately... a certain "goof" that posts those hard to handicap "$2.10 show bets" feels that just the horses name... usually misspelled... is sufficient.

The track... race number... and any other pertinent information that might be helpful to anyone that might want to follow his "selection"... is obviously way too much to ask from the "goof"... who has continually refused to post that info for the past 3 years... despite being asked on many occasions by you (and others) to do so.

Some things will never change...  doh

I don't personally believe anyone is making any substantial wagers on a horse if they won't even list the name of the racetrack the horse they are selecting is racing at.

I ALWAYS list all the necessary information and post early in case anyone wishes to follow my selection.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 07:33:55 PM »

harry get a life i am so sorry my horse won  you are obsessed with me   calm down

thank you the horse won   you guys need a life   what na great race  did you watch

may the horse be with you
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 07:44:16 PM »

harry get a life i am so sorry my horse won  you are obsessed with me   calm down

thank you the horse won   you guys need a life   what na great race  did you watch

few care about your bragging for dimes

most people will not even bother looking up a horse because you're too childish to list the details

you even managed to lose a bet on Anndrovette this year
park ranger

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 07:44:27 PM »

harry get a life i am so sorry my horse won  you are obsessed with me   calm down

thank you the horse won   you guys need a life   what na great race  did you watch
What horse? What track? What race?
Which way did he go, which way did he go.  laughing guy laughing guy
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 07:48:56 PM »

Which way did he go, which way did he go.  laughing guy laughing guy

exactly

maroon
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 07:53:06 PM »

the horse won again it is 13 for 14th  this year last year 130 for 135 th    get a life     bet my horses you will win money

you are not suppose to post on my posts!!!

dollar dollar dollar dollar

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 07:55:11 PM »

my bank account is bigger dollar dollar dollar

park ranger

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 08:00:00 PM »

Which way did he go, which way did he go.     

laughing guy laughing guy

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2012, 08:02:00 PM »

the horse won again it is 13 for 14th  this year last year 130 for 135 th    get a life     bet my horses you will win money

you are not suppose to post on my posts!!!

dollar dollar dollar dollar

this is my thread, get lost

if you continue I hope Janine bans us both, I don't care, it would serve you right and your childish bragging posts would disappear
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2012, 08:02:52 PM »

usually people who don't have much money brag about how much they have

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2012, 08:57:59 PM »

harry get a life  i win again 130 of 135 last year   13 of 14 th this year   i win money   please stop posting as janine said you should to me

Maymoral

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2012, 09:52:17 PM »

Janine needs to do something about this mad man named harry
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2012, 10:10:24 PM »

harry get a life  i win again 130 of 135 last year   13 of 14 th this year   i win money   please stop posting as janine said you should to me

brag, brag, brag

shut up already with your boasting

go cry and complain as you childishly list selections without even listing a track

13 of 14 dimes is LOSING at $2.10

stay out of my threads as i don't post in yours

if you would list a selection like an adult and wouldn't brag people wouldn't be rooting for you to lose all the time, you would probably have friends here and everyone would get along but you just can't seem to grow up and have the decency to post like everyone else
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2012, 10:11:26 PM »

Sam = Pet Monkey #1

Maymoron = Pet Monkey #2

Grin  Tongue  Grin
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2012, 10:12:34 PM »

Janine needs to do something about this mad man named harry

how was that winning streak that was never going to end?

was it stopped at 2 wins?

plus 20 cents then minus $2.00

is that winning?

and I'm mad?

hey Maymoral, is it wrong to list a wager with the track and race number?

I give you credit, at least we know your selections
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012, 11:17:37 PM »

http://www.helium.com/items/1439225-why-do-people-brag-about-themselves

Why people who brag about themselves are so annoying

People who brag about themselves are so annoying because, although we all understand that being positive is a good thing, tooting your own trumpet so loudly that no one else can hear themselves think is unbecoming. We also feel annoyed when we come across a consistent bragger because most of us know that people who need to bolster their esteem at the expense of others on a regular basis are generally insecure.

We are then left to deal with mixed feelings of our own. On the one hand the bragger is so self concerned that we want little to do with them. On the other hand we may feel sorry for them, knowing that they probably really have a low sense of self esteem, despite the bragging which is an attempt to cover this up.

What is especially annoying about people who brag about themselves so much is that there comes a point when we have heard enough. Possibly we are bored, or simply need to move on, but they just keep plugging away, telling us about their finer points as though they are attempting to sell themselves to us.

Then we may experience a dilemma. Do we have the front to speak up and try to silence them? Should we sit tight and hope that they run out of steam while we remain polite? Would tactfully attempting to change the subject hurt their feelings and make us appear rude?

At the end of the day, when faced with a person who brags, we are in an almost impossible position that is difficult to get out of. We have our own needs, which will be overlooked by the bragger, and may find having to put up with the bragging fairly intolerable.

The fact is that a conversation is by rights a two way street, where each person takes a turn at listening and talking. A real conversation gives equal power to both parties involved in a normal, everyday situation. Braggers don't tend to indulge in the unspoken rules which govern two way conversation.

It can also be belittling to spend too much time with a person who is very full of themselves and who boasts about their achievements, material possessions and talents. If you dare mention anything about yourself which you are proud of, the bragger is highly likely to attempt one oneupmanship, and so to make light of your own achievements.

For this reason it is very difficult to make a true friendship with a bragger. They just don't make room for you. It's as though they are always the driver, while you are forced to sit in the boot of the vehicle with no control over where you are going.

Probably the best way to deal with such a person is with humor that knocks the seriousness out of their self bolstering claims. A touch of lightheartedness, accompanied by a lack of encouragement will help a bragger to fizzle out of bragging material far faster than simply going with the flow.

Also remember that people who brag are thick skinned. This insensitivity occurs as a defense mechanism. It makes them less emotionally vulnerable, and less penetrable as a result. They are generally unaware that their bragging makes others around them annoyed, and mistakenly believe that people are impressed by their bragging.

The more impressed others appear to be, generally because they are being polite, the more the bragger continues with their behaviour, under the false impression that what they are doing is working as planned. By reacting in a totally non plussed fashion, and by neglecting to fuel their bragging, you can keep it to a minimum.
pezz97

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2012, 11:45:11 PM »

Funny Maymoral stopped posting in the thread after you brought up his winning streak that would never end that ended at 2  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

And this guy has the balls to post in any selection thread! Get lost you *** loser
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 12:00:45 AM »

money another winner dollar dollar dollar dollar

pezz97

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 12:14:59 AM »

Maymoral the biggest loser on the Forum, what a *** dope!!!!!!!

Calls everyone out on their picks, yet can't win more than 2 in a row.

Can anyone believe anything he posts the rest of the time when it comes to picks? I say no, just like the idiot I now ignore, who couldn't even produce a real payout of his account

Do any of you who really bet look at your account online and the company you are betting thru spells rewards like this?  rewrads?

Well when the goof who claims he is the best capper by far posted the first of his account summaries, this is what it said for his "rewards" for the month!

So everyone, these 2 are nothing but total goofs who need to post their $2 winners to get by in life.

Maymoral can't go as long as Sam, so ladies take note  Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 07:00:47 AM by pezz97 » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: