Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 18, 2014, 02:45:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rucker  (Read 1079 times)
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« on: May 18, 2006, 05:41:23 PM »

Since the other post on Rucker was derailed by a lengthy discussion about our legal system and not the Rucker story, I thought Id post a new thread to get back on issue.
Im not one bit surprised that little first grade school girl Paul was the one that broke the news about Ruck.  I hate that you guys celebrate the fact that Rucks career at the Meadowlands is apparently over.  You guys are hateful, spiteful, jealous idiots. 
Thank god Illinois won't honor his problems at the Meadolands.
I hope he has a big weekend in Illinois just to make all you mad.
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 05:45:09 PM »

Since the other post on Rucker was derailed by a lengthy discussion about our legal system and not the Rucker story, I thought Id post a new thread to get back on issue.
Im not one bit surprised that little first grade school girl Paul was the one that broke the news about Ruck.  I hate that you guys celebrate the fact that Rucks career at the Meadowlands is apparently over.  You guys are hateful, spiteful, jealous idiots. 
Kellytuc, are you confident that IL won't honor any NJ rulings against Rucker ?  If so, this would be a scoop from you.   trotter  TC
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 05:48:44 PM »

This didnt come from the NJRC, it came from the Meadowlands, right.  What paper did he sign with Balmoral?  When I was training the only thing I signed was a stall app.  which, if I remember right, had no verbage on drug positives.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 06:05:55 PM »

This didnt come from the NJRC, it came from the Meadowlands, right.  What paper did he sign with Balmoral?  When I was training the only thing I signed was a stall app.  which, if I remember right, had no verbage on drug positives.

Kellytuc:

You're right but that stall application gives the Johnston’s exclusionary power beyond your wildest imagination.  If they have a signed stall application from Rucker, of course they have one for Paul Stafford now, I'm assuming, my guess is that Balmoral/Maywood will do what the Meadowlands did and simply not accept his entries pending an investigation.

Since they are racing at Hawthorne right now, a new stall application will have to be filled for the upcoming meets.  That is when I think they will tell Rucker/Stafford and anyone else that tries to use his name to go race someplace else.  I could be wrong, that is my guess.

Don't fool yourself, those stall applications give the Johnston's much discretionary power.  My advice, turn in your application with a group of people and forget to sign it.  Hopefully they never even notice.   

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras 

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
kellytuc

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 07:20:28 PM »

There is no way in hell that a positive test in New Jersey for something that isnt even tested for in Illinois is going to get Ruck thrown out of Balmoal/maywood.  Don't forget who his owner is and I do think he carries some weight with Phil and Doc and the Johnstons.  And, dont forget, they need his horses.  They would never suspend him and his 30 or 40 entries per week.  They won't even make him move onto the track the way they did some past violators.  Call him what you want, but Ruck is not a violator in Illinois as far as epogen goes.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 07:25:08 PM »

There is no way in hell that a positive test in New Jersey for something that isnt even tested for in Illinois is going to get Ruck thrown out of Balmoal/maywood.  Don't forget who his owner is and I do think he carries some weight with Phil and Doc and the Johnstons.  And, dont forget, they need his horses.  They would never suspend him and his 30 or 40 entries per week.  They won't even make him move onto the track the way they did some past violators.  Call him what you want, but Ruck is not a violator in Illinois as far as epogen goes.
Isn't 30 to 40 entries per week here a tad overstated ?  The tracks in IL and NJ see that this particular barn is playing the "get away with it in one state but not another" game, and even rubes like the IRB will eventually see it for themselves.  At least most tired crusaders for justice hope so.   trotter  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 07:56:28 PM »

Don't be too sure what the IRB is going to rule on Rucker. The man has 6 gout positives hanging over his head and now this issue at the #1 harness track in the USA.

You talk like the IRB and the track owners in Chicago are nothing but a bunch of dumb f*ucks and will let Rucker get away with whatever he wants to do in Chicago. Maybe he has so far but just maybe the IRB and the track owners are getting sick and tired of looking like a bunch of push overs while the " Teflon Trainer " laughs in their face.

I got news for you, idiot. People aren't jealous of cheaters, they are jealous of guys like Dave Magee and others like him who are great ambassadors of the game and who are talented without the use of EPO, GOUT, and all the other drugs Rucker had positives for.

" GET REAL LADDIE "     
njhorseman

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 07:57:30 PM »

I'm sure there are a lot of other "first grade school girl" horsemen who are happy they no longer have to contend with thieves like Rucker and Ledford stealing their money.

If a few more of these crooks go down for the count, you might get some owners back into the business.
abtruth

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2006, 07:58:57 PM »

you are right on dan.if i agree with you it doent meen im in love with you like davethegirlporkchop say.i guess many girlee men dont like you but you culd trin one any day of the week.i heere your getting a new house.good.hope it is a nice one.truth
Dan Nance

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 08:05:15 PM »

I'm sure there are a lot of other "first grade school girl" horsemen who are happy they no longer have to contend with thieves like Rucker and Ledford stealing their money.

If a few more of these crooks go down for the count, you might get some owners back into the business.

CASE CLOSED !!!!!!!!
abtruth

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2006, 08:15:15 PM »

two bad kennie the criminel is barred like dan says he wuld be.the other people who put stuff on barntowire owe dan a pat on back for telling you along time ago abut kennie.i didnt beelive it myself now i look sillie.way too go dan.truth
FreeLegged

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2006, 08:22:52 PM »

two bad kennie the criminel is barred like dan says he wuld be.the other people who put stuff on barntowire owe dan a pat on back for telling you along time ago abut kennie.i didnt beelive it myself now i look sillie.way too go dan.truth

Dan is the man. As Reggie Jackson once said about himself.."I am the straw that stirs the drink".

Same can be said about Dan on this forum. He is what makes this forum work.

Without him, it is indeed a dead forum laddies.
ilovecopper

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2006, 11:07:15 PM »

You say they would never suspend him? Why Not if he does wrong he deserves to not be able to race just like aybody else who cheated. I hope they catch them all.
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2006, 10:07:35 AM »

The truth is Dan has been right on target about what is going on in Illinois racing all along. And he lives in Vegas! So why cant the Ill. based horsemen see whats going on right under their noses? They are either too ignorant or too trusting of others. The days of the chicago mob are still here, even in state pollitics! Where there is money the hands will always be out! Gov Ryan was just the tip of the iceburg!   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: