Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 27, 2014, 09:02:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW QUESTION FOR DAN NANCE  (Read 1039 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: May 18, 2006, 04:33:15 PM »

Even though my Las Vegas spies tell me that Dan and his lovely bride of over 30 years are shopping for luxuries for their new castle, I had a serious question for him today.  Dan, who do you think will go down as head of the Ruckerco. puppet regime.  Will Paul Stafford get expanded duties, or will Katrina Belina make a comeback ?  Perhaps Cookie the Clown will be listed as well.  I'm hoping Perry Smith doesn't sign on because I wouldn't want to see his name sullied by a chronic abuser. Your thoughts...  trotter  TC
Report to moderator   Logged
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 04:44:03 PM »

Catrina Belina?  What does that mean?  She has more class in her eyebrow than you have in youl gigantic gas-filled ass.
davenchop

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 06:43:52 PM »

Even though my Las Vegas spies tell me that Dan and his lovely bride of over 30 years are shopping for luxuries for their new castle,

are you telling me people are following dan nance around while he looks for a house?Huh?

why is it neccesary for you to suck up to nance all the time.... who the hell cares about whether hes looking for a new house or not....

i have to ask this question.... are you in love with this guy?Huh wow!!! heart

abtruth

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 06:55:46 PM »

the old picture of dan he put on barntowire is hansume lol.i dont think tc and joe love him but mabee if you put a heart in your posts mabee you like him thugh.are you dave or davinde lol.no place for girlee men in harness.ask alan or the indiana guy with yung boys in barn.there no good and youll go to jail.truth
Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 07:03:34 PM »

Even though my Las Vegas spies tell me that Dan and his lovely bride of over 30 years are shopping for luxuries for their new castle,

are you telling me people are following dan nance around while he looks for a house?Huh?

why is it neccesary for you to suck up to nance all the time.... who the hell cares about whether hes looking for a new house or not....

i have to ask this question.... are you in love with this guy?Huh wow!!! heart

I'm not looking for a house. We already bought a new home back in Feb. and it's being built. You are right about the fact that nobody gives a damn about my house and shouldn't. You are welcome however to appear at the house warming party in the fall for Italian Beef & Sausage and Deviled eggs to die for.

TC
        Whoever it is I'm sure Rucker will be at the boat gambling his ass off while everyone else does the work.
njhorseman

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 07:09:55 PM »

You are welcome however to appear at the house warming party in the fall for Italian Beef & Sausage and Deviled eggs to die for.

Dan:
I've been meaning to ask this for months. What is Italian Beef? We have nothing that goes by that name in the NY/NJ area.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 07:11:17 PM »

Dan:
I've been meaning to ask this for months. What is Italian Beef? We have nothing that goes by that name in the NY/NJ area.

Silly New Yorker!  Wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_beef

That's a better description than I could give...

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
njhorseman

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 07:14:50 PM »

Silly New Yorker!  Wink

Best,
EW

EW:

OK...as long as you vouch for the accuracy of the description. Personally, I don't trust anything in Wikipedia, since it's too easy for people to get in and change it.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2006, 07:17:25 PM »

Silly New Yorker!  Wink

Best,
EW

All I know is that article made me want an Italian Beef BAD.  Too bad I have to wait until the first of the month when I come back.  You can bet I'll be at Portillo's on the way home.

The darn thing is that it's harder to fit in Gene's and Jude's without Maywood running!

Best,
EW

edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 07:18:23 PM »

EW:

OK...as long as you vouch for the accuracy of the description. Personally, I don't trust anything in Wikipedia, since it's too easy for people to get in and change it.

Very, very accurate.  It's essentially a perfectly seasoned French Dip on a slightly crustier roll.  It's one hell of a sandwich if done right.

Best,
EW

LVd

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2006, 07:19:38 PM »

Dan:

If you've never had homemade Italian beef or Sausage Your in for a real Treat.   Scala's isn't bad, but homemade is ALWAYS better!!!!!

They actually sell Scala's here in VEGAS.
njhorseman

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2006, 07:22:10 PM »

If you've never had homemade Italian beef or Sausage Your in for a real Treat.   Scala's isn't bad, but homemade is ALWAYS better!!!!!

They actually sell Scala's here in VEGAS.

I've had plenty of Italian sausage. Italian beef is another story.
Dan Nance

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2006, 07:23:42 PM »

Dan:

Italian style roast beef cooked with Italian spices and then sliced paper thin and soaked in the juices from the drippings of the beef that are made after it cooks. The beef then is piled inside a 6 or 8 inch French style bagget bread topped with cooked sweet peppers or hot or mild giardiniere. Man, my mouth is watering for a Chicago Italian beef.

Head out in the fall for the house warming party and down a few. Bet you can't eat just 1.    
njhorseman

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2006, 07:24:32 PM »

Very, very accurate.  It's essentially a perfectly seasoned French Dip on a slightly crustier roll.  It's one hell of a sandwich if done right.

Best,
EW

I had also never heard of "French Dip" until I moved to NJ 30 years ago. It was not a term used in NY at that time. Maybe it is now.
njhorseman

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2006, 07:25:58 PM »

Italian style roast beef cooked with Italian spices and then sliced paper thin and soaked in the juices from the drippings of the beef that are made after it cooks. The beef then is piled inside a 6 or 8 inch French style bagget bread topped with cooked sweet peppers or hot or mild giardiniere. Man, my mouth is watering for a Chicago Italian beef.

Head out in the fall for the house warming party and down a few. Bet you can't eat just 1.    

Dan:

I just might take you up on that invitation.
Dan Nance

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006, 07:27:22 PM »

Dan:

I just might take you up on that invitation.

Would love to have you and anyone else from BTW. I wondeer if I posted the day of the party how many people would show up at my door?
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006, 07:27:48 PM »

And of course -- if you're talking Chicago foods, you can't forget about: http://www.hotdogchicagostyle.com/

Great website dedicated to (in my opinion) the best "regional" food on the planet!  Not that I'm biased (haha)...

Best,
EW

Dan Nance

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2006, 07:31:32 PM »

And of course -- if you're talking Chicago foods, you can't forget about: http://www.hotdogchicagostyle.com/

Great website dedicated to (in my opinion) the best "regional" food on the planet!  Not that I'm biased (haha)...

Best,
EW

Edward
                I make them too. Natural casing Vienna dogs with poppy sead buns. Did I mention I had a beef stand back in 73 before I got involved with horses?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: