Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 05:59:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: big brother may be watching  (Read 530 times)
off stride

« on: May 18, 2006, 04:54:13 PM »

the story below is found on the hitch n post..indiana's weak effort to copy this board and was posted by a user named nelly, who may be the same that post here .. credit goes to him...

Post subject: Big Brother is watching   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been waiting for someone to post this story so since nobody has here goes. A couple of weeks ago Don Cromer went to his barn and threw his keys in the tack room when he noticed something plugged into
his outlet he followed the cord to a box in the rafters which he thought could have been a bomb or some foreign object he called track maintenance and they had no idea what it was so Don called the Anderson police they inspected the box and realized that it was a surveillance camera and the police advised Hoosier park employees to remove it ASAP!!!!!!! Don of course was very upset that someone from the IHRC had singled him out to be watched!!!!
This brings about a whole bunch of legal questions: I checked the stall agreement that everyone was required to sign and I do not recall a section dealing with cameras!!! The last I heard Don was retaining legal
counsell and felt that he was being discriminated against because of his
sexual orientation. I hope that they cleared this through Hoosier Park since they installed the camera on private property!! They messed with the wrong person and knowing Don he will make them regret the day they installed that camera in his barn!!!! If anybody knows who authorized this or has any other information about this incident please post it!!!! For the record Don has
been a top trainer ever since he came to the Indiana circuit so I was surprised that they chose him for the camera!!! If you are stabled at Hoosier Park you better check around they could be watching you too!!!!!

Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 05:12:52 PM »

Whatever DC, Vito, and Johnnie Cakes do in the privacy of their own barn or New Hampshire home is their business.  I hope Steve Cross had nothing to do with this.   Grin   trotter  TC
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: