Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 30, 2014, 05:23:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RACE TRACK GOSSIP STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH  (Read 6207 times)
Dan Nance

« on: November 12, 2005, 06:23:37 PM »

I hear that "Tom Kelly" quit as the presiding judge at Maywood because he was the only judge to get fined for the wrong numbers being put on the tote board. I understand that Tom got fined $500 while the other two judges were only given two days off. He got pissed about him being the only judge fined and told them to stick their job and quit.

I've been told that " Chris Ezzo " wife of " Mickey Ezzo " is going around and telling people not to view the BTW forum because she says it's nasty and should be shut down and that the people on the site are saying the shit they're saying because they can't race anymore.

Well, tell me miss " Stick Up The Butt " is that where this crap is coming from, " You " spreading rumors around the track that I along with some others are not being allowed to race? Sounds like it to me. Maybe that's why Burton and a few others are saying these UNTRUE things because you are telling people that.

I'm giving you a fair warning miss " Stick Up The Butt " that if I find out that you are spreading false rumors around the track about me and slandering my name I'm going to call Lee Shalgos and sue you and Mickey's ass. You won't like it if I get to own that big house of yours. So, just remember lady, watch what you say about me because my license is GOOD to race ANYWHERE. Tell your husband to check it out down at the IRB office's when he heads to work Monday morning.

Report to moderator   Logged
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 09:43:20 PM »

Dan:

Wow is your information good from 1900 miles away. I heard the same story and it is too bad because Tom Kelly is a good guy. He is one of the few guys left who will go out of his way to help the horsemen. Tom always says hello when he sees me and goes out of his way to be cordial. I love talking college basketball with Tom knows that the UNLV Runnin Rebels are the best that college basketball has to offer. Tom knows that Jerry Tarkanian is Mr. Basketball and the best coach ever.

Hey Tom, I feel for you buddy. Do me a favor and walk up to Johnny Johnston without warning and punch him right in the face. Now do you understand why Scott E. got the hell out of here? If you see Langley and Doc, tell them I said that I hope they are diagnosed with terminal cancer or aids, whichever they prefer.

Go ahead and tell these mother fuc##rs to kiss your ass and put the wrong numbers up on the tote board every race on purpose. I would put up the biggest price horse on every race, lock the door to the steward’s room, and take the phone off the hook. Make the Johnston's lose a few hundred thousand and tell them to take their presiding judge job and cram it in their ass. I wish you the best Tom and don't let these rotten mother fuc##rs get to you.

Best regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 09:47:18 PM »

Wow is your information good from 1900 miles away. I heard the same story and it is too bad because Tom Kelly is a good guy. He is one of the few guys left who will go out of his way to help the horsemen. Tom always says hello when he sees me and goes out of his way to be cordial. I love talking college basketball with Tom knows that the UNLV Runnin Rebels are the best that college basketball has to offer. Tom knows that Jerry Tarkanian is Mr. Basketball and the best coach ever.

There was some guy named Wooden who won a lot of games with some team -- oh, yeah, UCLA.  I think he might have been good.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 10:02:22 PM »

Edward:

John Wooden was one of the biggest cheaters in college basketball. You can read all about John Wooden and how the NCAA protected him and let him cheat in Jerry Tarkanian's newly released book, Runnin Rebel, by Jerry Tarkanian. The book was only release two weeks ago and I have already read it cover to cover. The real eye opener in this book is when UCLA alumni Bill Walton says that John Wooden cheated and the NCAA went after Jerry Tarkanian because he sued them and won $2.5 million. I am not going dispute that Wooden was not a good coach because he was, but nowhere near as good as Tark, the winningest junior college coach of all time. Please do not get me started on what the fuc##n university president and athletic director did to Tark; it was a real shame the way they destroyed the basketball program. Now Tark will never coach basketball again because of these cocksu##ers.

If you want to read some great material, just let me know and I will get the book to you. It’s not even a month old. Sorry for so long, but it makes me sick to even talk about this shit.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel for Life)

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Richard Breth

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 10:08:49 PM »

There was some guy named Wooden who won a lot of games with some team -- oh, yeah, UCLA.  I think he might have been good.

Edward

Some people told me that one North Carolina team might have been good too. With Sam Perkins Michael Jordan James Worthy and some guys no one ever heard from again. Not like that UNLV team.   
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005, 10:08:54 PM »

Edward:

John Wooden was one of the biggest cheaters in college basketball. You can read all about John Wooden and how the NCAA protected him and let him cheat in Jerry Tarkanian's newly released book, Runnin Rebel, by Jerry Tarkanian. The book was only release two weeks ago and I have already read it cover to cover. The real eye opener in this book is when UCLA alumni Bill Walton says that John Wooden cheated and the NCAA went after Jerry Tarkanian because he sued them and won $2.5 million. I am not going dispute that Wooden was not a good coach because he was, but nowhere near as good as Tark, the winningest junior college coach of all time. Please do not get me started on what the fuc##n university president and athletic director did to Tark; it was a real shame the way they destroyed the basketball program. Now Tark will never coach basketball again because of these cocksu##ers.

If you want to read some great material, just let me know and I will get the book to you. It’s not even a month old. Sorry for so long, but it makes me sick to even talk about this shit.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel for Life)

Joe,

Not saying that Tark wasn't good -- but all those Championships in a row are incredible.

Also, I don't really count the "winningest junior college coach" for much at all.  It's not the same.

Tark did a big job out there -- just a little debate Smiley

Best,
EW

edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2005, 10:10:27 PM »

Edward

Some people told me that one North Carolina team might have been good too. With Sam Perkins Michael Jordan James Worthy and some guys no one ever heard from again. Not like that UNLV team.   

IMO, the UNLV team ranks up with some of the better teams in history.  I don't think they were the best, however, but that's just personal opinion, and there's really no way to ever know.

The fact that the program came from nowhere, and that the school didn't even exist when Wooden was winning is pretty incredible.

Best,
EW

John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2005, 10:23:42 PM »

IMO, the UNLV team ranks up with some of the better teams in history.  I don't think they were the best, however, but that's just personal opinion, and there's really no way to ever know.

The fact that the program came from nowhere, and that the school didn't even exist when Wooden was winning is pretty incredible.

Best,
EW
Edward:

You really have to read the book. When wooden was at UCLA, he did not have to recruit much because they could offer them huge amenities that no other school could. I'll bet you did not know that when Tark coached at Long Beach State, they beat the UCLA freshman team 102-77. Like you said, its all a matter of opinion.

Tark gave underprivileged kids second, third and fourth chances when nobody else would. He took troubled kids and turned them into winners along with instilling good values and character in them. John Wooden was able to pick from the cream of the crop and Tark took street kids and built his program around them and that my friend, is the reason why Tark was a better all around person and coach. It's not even remotely close. As far as Richard talking about Michael Jordan and the North Carolina teams, UNLV had a little forward that was the first pick in the 1993 draft named Larry Johnson, Jordan was the third overall pick, again, no comparison.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2005, 10:24:07 PM »

Man that Dave " The Hands " Magee can still drive better then anyone around in Chicago. Did you see that great drive he gave " Do Me Good ".

Thank you Davey, you did me good with that great drive.
[/b]
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2005, 10:44:58 PM »

Best,
EW

Edward:

You really have to read the book. When wooden was at UCLA, he did not have to recruit much because they could offer them huge amenities that no other school could. I'll bet you did not know that when Tark coached at Long Beach State, they beat the UCLA freshman team 102-77. Like you said, its all a matter of opinion.

Tark gave underprivileged kids second, third and fourth chances when nobody else would. He took troubled kids and turned them into winners along with instilling good values and character in them. John Wooden was able to pick from the cream of the crop and Tark took street kids and built his program around them and that my friend, is the reason why Tark was a better all around person and coach. It's not even remotely close. As far as Richard talking about Michael Jordan and the North Carolina teams, UNLV had a little forward that was the first pick in the 1993 draft named Larry Johnson, Jordan was the third overall pick, again, no comparison.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2005, 10:49:43 PM »

Dan:

Do you know if Tom Kelly is still employed at Balmoral? I see that he does not announce the races any more and was wondering if he quit. If he did, I hope he fell down on the floor and hires an attorney to sue the Johnston's for his injuries and emotional stress. I hope he takes the to the cleaners. As Dan *** would say, "FU#K EM ALL." Good luck Tom Kelly, punch Johnny Johnston right in the face.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2005, 10:50:44 PM »

I still think that's one of the most hilarious stories in the history of all sports.  TWO teams passed on Michael Jordan.  Wow.  That's hilarious.

Best,
EW

John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2005, 10:59:27 PM »

I still think that's one of the most hilarious stories in the history of all sports.  TWO teams passed on Michael Jordan.  Wow.  That's hilarious.

Best,
EW
Scotty:

With all due respect, Michael Jordan did not have the collegiate career that Larry Johnson had. In college, there was no comparison between them and Larry Won the John Wooden award and the national championship with a team the was not expected to go very far. How difficult was it to play with James Worthy and Sam Sleepy Perkins. Plus, Jerry Tarkanian is the only coach in college basketball history to ever have 3 first round draft choices: Larry Johnson, Stacy Augmon, and Greg Anthony. Anderson Hunt went on to play professional ball in Italy. Sorry, but I have watched many college basketball teams over the years and no team or coach can compare to the UNLV Runnin Rebels of 1990 and Jerry Tarkanian. No sense in debating because it's not even close.

Special Note To Richard Breth: When the Charlotte Hornets had a basketball team, they came to UNLV to get the best college player of the year, snubbing their very own in-state university, North Carolina.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2005, 11:01:05 PM »

So, of the 1990 UNLV starting five...here's the NBA presence:

Anthony: 11 seasons, 7/2/4 player
Hunt: No
Scurry: No
Augmon: 14 seasons, 8/3/2 player
LJ: 10 seasons, 16/7/3 player

Just for the info.

Best,
EW

Dan Nance

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2005, 11:04:34 PM »

Dan:

Do you know if Tom Kelly is still employed at Balmoral? I see that he does not announce the races any more and was wondering if he quit. If he did, I hope he fell down on the floor and hires an attorney to sue the Johnston's for his injuries and emotional stress. I hope he takes the to the cleaners. As Dan *** would say, "FU#K EM ALL." Good luck Tom Kelly, punch Johnny Johnston right in the face.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

I don't know. Maybe Chris Ezzo went to the Johnson's and told them she saw Tom Kelly talking to you so they demoted him to a waiter in the dining room. Hopfully, if he waits on their table when they're stuffing their big fat faces he'll take a HOT pot of coffee and dump in on their heads and give them 3'rd degree burns.

Richard Breth

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2005, 11:07:03 PM »

Special Note To Richard Breth: When the Charlotte Hornets had a basketball team, they came to UNLV to get the best college player of the year, snubbing their very own in-state university, North Carolina.

That is probably why the Charlotte Hornets have so many NBA championships compared to the Chicago Bulls.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2005, 11:09:46 PM »

Scotty:

With all due respect, Michael Jordan did not have the collegiate career that Larry Johnson had.

Jordan put up 18 a game playing with Perkins and Worthy.  LJ was a 22/11 player, but he only played his Jr and Sr years.

And -- about the draft: who was going to get taken in front of LJ?  Kenny Anderson?  Billy Owens?  Dikembe?  Jesus Christ -- Luc went 7th!  1984 had: Akheem, Bowie, Perkins, Barkley, and Alvin Robertson.

Best,
EW

John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2005, 11:10:51 PM »

So, of the 1990 UNLV starting five...here's the NBA presence:

Anthony: 11 seasons, 7/2/4 player
Hunt: No
Scurry: No
Augmon: 14 seasons, 8/3/2 player
LJ: 10 seasons, 16/7/3 player

Just for the info.

Best,
EW
Edward:

Don't forget that Greg Anthony is a ESPN TV-analyst for the NBA. Also, Greg Anthony, Stacy Augmon, and LJ all wore the number 2 while they were in the NBA because that was Tarks number when he played college ball and to honor Tark for what the mother fuc##r Bob Maxson did to him, they all agreed to wear Tarks number. Stacy and LJ would not graduate on stage because they did not want to be on the same stage as the cocks##er Maxson, so they just took their diplomas and left. It is too bad because neither of these guys will make any contributions to UNLV because of what they did to Tark. Very sad.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
sn

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2005, 11:11:43 PM »

JD, wrong guy , I never said anything about "Gramma"
Just to let you know, Tobin Infinity on Sahara Ave. has all of the starting 5's jersey's sighned and framed and hanging in their show room with a big sighn reading "The GREATEST starting 5 in college Bask. history"!!!!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2005, 11:15:05 PM by sn » Report to moderator   Logged
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2005, 11:23:50 PM »

Jordan put up 18 a game playing with Perkins and Worthy.  LJ was a 22/11 player, but he only played his Jr and Sr years.

And -- about the draft: who was going to get taken in front of LJ?  Kenny Anderson?  Billy Owens?  Dikembe?  Jesus Christ -- Luc went 7th!  1984 had: Akheem, Bowie, Perkins, Barkley, and Alvin Robertson.

Best,
EW
Edward:

Bowie was the biggest bust since Brian Bosworth. On the other hand, it was not LJ's fault that he dominated those guys and made them look silly. Another thing you don't know is that LJ played at Odessa Junior College for 3 years and was only supposed to be eligible to play 1 year with UNLV...until President George W. Bush declared him eligible for another year forcing that fuc##in NCAA to allow LJ one more year. Look at his numbers at Odessa, dominating to say the least. One thing I taught LJ to do was bet harness racing! LOL. We used to love to play Yonkers, don't ask me why, but we did. Reminds me of a real funny story. One night LJ and I are betting Yonkers getting our asses kicked, so I get a comp at the Barbary Coast coffee shop. It's about 1:00 in the morning and here comes this kid about 10 years old asking for an autograph. LJ looks at me and says, what do you think, I say go ahead, so he does. Five minutes later, here comes this kid with his friend wanting more autographs and LJ says no way, I just signed for you and that is it. The kid looks at me and I shrug my shoulders so he says to LJ, that’s okay, I did not want it any way because you suck. True story. LOL.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2005, 11:29:26 PM »

Edward:

Bowie was the biggest bust since Brian Bosworth. On the other hand, it was not LJ's fault that he dominated those guys and made them look silly. Another thing you don't know is that LJ played at Odessa Junior College for 3 years and was only supposed to be eligible to play 1 year with UNLV...until President George W. Bush declared him eligible for another year forcing that fuc##in NCAA to allow LJ one more year. Look at his numbers at Odessa, dominating to say the least. One thing I taught LJ to do was bet harness racing! LOL. We used to love to play Yonkers, don't ask me why, but we did. Reminds me of a real funny story. One night LJ and I are betting Yonkers getting our asses kicked, so I get a comp at the Barbary Coast coffee shop. It's about 1:00 in the morning and here comes this kid about 10 years old asking for an autograph. LJ looks at me and says, what do you think, I say go ahead, so he does. Five minutes later, here comes this kid with his friend wanting more autographs and LJ says no way, I just signed for you and that is it. The kid looks at me and I shrug my shoulders so he says to LJ, that’s okay, I did not want it any way because you suck. True story. LOL.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

Why did he have to think about an autograph for a ten-year old?  Glad he signed it, and I understand he wouldn't want them being sold -- but it's a little rough to cut the little guys off.

You have to choose someone else as well -- besides Jordan.  He was easily the greatest basketball player that's ever lived, and in college he still had the presence.  One of my former roommates is a MJ obsesser, and so I've watched about half his college career.  He was still incredible.

Best,
EW

John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2005, 11:47:53 PM »

JD, wrong guy , I never said anything about "Gramma"
Just to let you know, Tobin Infinity on Sahara Ave. has all of the starting 5's jersey's sighned and framed and hanging in their show room with a big sighn reading "The GREATEST starting 5 in college Bask. history"!!!!

Scotty:

You should see the shit I have with LJ and Tark's autograph all over it. I have at least 2 UNLV autographed jerseys and 1 Charlotte Hornets. I have a LJ jersey that I wear back here that is not autographed, also every starting line-up doll autographed along with every kind of basketball card too. I have a real nice UNLV basketball autographed by Tark and Larry both along with pictures of them, one in particular I'm am on LJ's shoulders! I don't think you will ever find two big time people like Tark and LJ who are more down to earth.

Scotty, I don't know if you remember the horse that I claimed for $10K named Holly Hill Bonus, not too long ago. Well the story behind that is I asked LJ to just buy a horse so we could have some fun and shit because I was going to get him an Illinois license. I call him on a Friday and tell him to catch a flight in because the horse is in to go Saturday and he says okay. He calls me Saturday and goes, quote, “I just Western Unioned you $12K, go ahead and claim the horse and have fun, I really don’t feel like flying today." I sent you a few extra thousand in case you needed it. That is the kind of guy LJ is. He never forgot that I always did his essays in our Human Resources class. LOL. Not one time did he ever ask me for a penny either. When I cashed a nice ticket on him I called and said Larry, I want to send you something and he always refused. There is no better friend in the World to have than Larry Johnson.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

l
« Last Edit: November 12, 2005, 11:51:57 PM by JDakuras » Report to moderator   Logged

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
Dan Nance

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2005, 11:52:39 PM »

Joe

What he hell do these trainers do to these horses week to week? Brent gave " Nineteenth Hole " a perfect trip and the horse couldn't close one bit. He followed " Upitagain " and had nothing when he tipped him out. Last week the horse comes home in 26.2 under wraps and he never pulled the plugs. This week NOTHING. That's why I ask, what he hell do these trainers do with these horses week to week.

Chicago Trainers are HORRIBLE !!!!!
[/b]
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2005, 12:02:45 AM »

Joe

What he hell do these trainers do to these horses week to week? Brent gave " Nineteenth Hole " a perfect trip and the horse couldn't close one bit. He followed " Upitagain " and had nothing when he tipped him out. Last week the horse comes home in 26.2 under wraps and he never pulled the plugs. This week NOTHING. That's why I ask, what he hell do these trainers do with these horses week to week.

[/b]
Dan:

I agree, one week should not make that much of a difference. Brent said one thing he feared was Nineteenth Hole usually does not race good two weeks in a row. I think that was the case although I am not making excuses, you might want to throw out tonight races because the track is in shit condition.

One thing I keep forgetting to tell you is that Balmoral was fined $1K two weeks ago for that late start when they did not have the track ready to go. Dan, it was hilarious because the trackman, Billy Cloys took a night off and it rained. They had nobody available to blade the track. It got so bad that Homer was offering to let his Mexicans work on the track for 5 bucks an hour. LOL. These fuc##n Johnston's are so cheap that nobody wants to work for them so they end up with shit like this. I am telling you, Chicago harness racing is a comedy show in itself.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2005, 12:05:35 AM »

Joe

[/b]

The track is a mess.  There's no reason to even mess with it tonight, in my opinion.

And -- as a note -- Ninteenth Hole has NEVER hit the board on an off-track in his career.  That's probably also pretty important.

Best,
EW

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: