Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 30, 2014, 01:17:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is Maymoral???  (Read 1101 times)
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2012, 07:04:40 PM »

I have a tremendous sense of humor.

I laugh at you almost every day.The others days are a mix of pity and worry for you.

I agree 100% with you, Niatross...  thumbs up

Every forum has a "Resident Clown"... and "wannabe" comedian.

Although a few others on Barn To Wire are in the running for those dubious monikers... there is one member that stands head & shoulders above the rest.

Laugh-A-Day "NICKELS"...  Grin

trophy  trophy  trophy
Report to moderator   Logged
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2012, 07:07:25 PM »

Keep postin Sam......at least you post the picks.  10% rebate and the nickles DO add up. How do they miss this?

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2012, 07:17:57 PM »

thumbs up thumbs up

may the horse be with you
Maymoral

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2012, 11:51:02 PM »

How quick people forget the 31-1 shot winner, big daily double, and thousands of dollars of pick 4 winners I gave out last year.  Easily makes up for any losses I've had since.

I will be back for the 2 year olds.  Who can forget last year I picked Crime Of Passion out as the best Chicago 2 year old and announced it to everyone after the horse's FIRST QUALIFIER!  How is that for an eye for talent in the young horse?  ...and what did he do...?  Won the American National! laughing guy beer

I will return.
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2012, 12:23:07 AM »

How quick people forget the 31-1 shot winner, big daily double, and thousands of dollars of pick 4 winners I gave out last year.  Easily makes up for any losses I've had since.

I will be back for the 2 year olds.  Who can forget last year I picked Crime Of Passion out as the best Chicago 2 year old and announced it to everyone after the horse's FIRST QUALIFIER!  How is that for an eye for talent in the young horse?  ...and what did he do...?  Won the American National! laughing guy beer

I will return.

What advice have we given trainers regarding 2yr olds this spring?  Or is it to early (meaning they havn't shipped any good ones up there yet ala Erv?)  What have YOU seen?  Not what you heard......we want to bet.

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2012, 06:57:13 AM »

I will return.

and what does "picking out" a horse do for you?

do you get a percentage of the horse's earnings?

the horse was 6 for 16 on the year, paid 1 - 2, 3 - 5, 8 -5, 3 - 5, 1 - 5, and 11 - 1 after losing 6 in a row including at odds of 4 - 5, 1 - 5 and 1 - 2

I didn't see your selection of him in the selection section at 11 - 1 however I did notice your selection of him at 1 - 5 to show the evening he finished 5th:

Maymoral

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore

Lock
on: September 24, 2011, 07:41:04 PM

Reply with quoteQuote
A little risky, but I'm playing Crime Of Passion at Balmoral tonight to show. 7th race, horse #1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't mind people posting 1 - 9 shots and I don't believe anyone else does either. I do believe it bothers other people when someone posts 1 - 9 shots and then constantly call attention to themself and go look at me, I won, I'm great, I never lose. And counting a loss on the same level as a win is silly in my view as a loss counts as 20 losses when it takes 20 wins at $2.10 to make the same $2.00 you lose on a losing selection.

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2012, 02:21:47 PM »

welcome back maymoral   i miss your chicago inside   don't mind the gutless guys who never post a selection but are quick to criticize

may the horse be with you
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: