Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 26, 2014, 01:16:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is Maymoral???  (Read 1094 times)
pezz97

« on: April 13, 2012, 11:28:54 PM »

he told everyone that his streak would never end and it ended after 2!!!

Did he delete his account again or just stop posting for the next 4 months again?
Report to moderator   Logged
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 07:04:37 AM »

get a life

may the horse be with you
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 01:00:59 PM »

I agree 100%  Grin

Maymoral needs to get a life!! 

nyah
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 06:39:06 PM »

this from a guy who has not posted a pick in 5 yrs and is afraid to make a selection but criticizes those who do

Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 10:38:15 PM »

he told everyone that his streak would never end and it ended after 2!!!

Did he delete his account again or just stop posting for the next 4 months again?

Someone suggested he was also McElwyns Danger?  I think he got tired of getting called Maymoron after the claims of having the top trainers approach him for advice on 2yr olds laughing guy.  That and the Crime of Passion touts laughing guy

pezz97

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 10:12:21 PM »

Someone suggested he was also McElwyns Danger?  I think he got tired of getting called Maymoron after the claims of having the top trainers approach him for advice on 2yr olds laughing guy.  That and the Crime of Passion touts laughing guy
laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 07:42:10 AM »

it never ceases to amaze me how anyone at all could state the obvious, that a 1 - 9 shot would win, then brag about it, especially when you can see in the history of the selections the amount of times the selection didn't come in

the never streak didn't last too long, before that the first time starter, no need to go on

got a hunch
bet a bunch
lose your hunch
lose your bunch

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 07:55:40 AM »

if your smart there is lots of money to be made  i posted last year 130 of 135 lockmeister winners.here not to mention the many bets i didn't post when i bet late. i am happy to say i won lots of  dollar dollar last year. mix in money management when you lay down heavier on lockies of lockies. maymoral made some mistakes. first betting the tbreds who are not as consistent is a no no. he will learn from his mistakes. i lost money for many yrs before i started making money. at least he put his bets out for scrutiny as some people don't but criticize

pezz97

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 12:50:25 AM »

if your smart there is lots of money to be made  i posted last year 130 of 135 lockmeister winners.here not to mention the many bets i didn't post when i bet late. i am happy to say i won lots of  dollar dollar last year. mix in money management when you lay down heavier on lockies of lockies. maymoral made some mistakes. first betting the tbreds who are not as consistent is a no no. he will learn from his mistakes. i lost money for many yrs before i started making money. at least he put his bets out for scrutiny as some people don't but criticize
See Sam, the minute he loses, he disappears from the board for 6 months. At least when you lose, you only go away for a month so he deserves more shit than you.

We hate all of your bragging cause no one cares, but with Maymoral, he tells us that all the trainers are talking to him about their 2 year olds etc etc... you never lied to that extent.

Plus this is 2 streaks he guaranteed would never end and they went 3 picks. JOKE
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 05:45:47 AM »

another member of the peanut gallery  i don't disapear my good man stop posting lies by the way i posted 130 of 135 lockmeister winners last year   you can count them up if you want they are in the history. their was a plethora of other winning bets i never posted as i bet close to post time. we have been down this road so many times. again stop telling lies about me and stick to the facts. where are your picks? we will never see them as you are not brave enough

pezz97

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 11:53:43 PM »

another member of the peanut gallery  i don't disapear my good man stop posting lies by the way i posted 130 of 135 lockmeister winners last year   you can count them up if you want they are in the history. their was a plethora of other winning bets i never posted as i bet close to post time. we have been down this road so many times. again stop telling lies about me and stick to the facts. where are your picks? we will never see them as you are not brave enough
How about from October 22nd, to December 14th?

You gave out restless yankee in a 4 horse field and he missed the board?

Look s like another lie from sam/macdaddi and Just like you didn't bet as much on Anddrovette as much as your next bet.

You need the attention and it has gotten really boring pointing out all of your lies over the years, so this was my last present to you maybe one day you will learn that everything you post, every member can see it. But I must be lying!!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Have a nice life in your fantasy land. for someone who is what 62? you sure act 12.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 11:55:33 PM by pezz97 » Report to moderator   Logged
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2012, 05:03:49 AM »

count them up tough guy they are all there start on jan 1    nice try

96% for the year here    hey post a couple of your picks

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2012, 07:58:17 AM »

Pezz,

Anyone can post a $2.10 winner, I did it myself on Foiled Again, but it is not worth bragging about.

I personally find it much more embarrassing to post a $2.10 loser.

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2012, 08:24:10 AM »

and how about having the b.lls to bet lots of money and make lots of money dollar dollar dollar my track record speaks for itself

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2012, 08:35:09 AM »

maymoral come back  post your bets unlike these hypocrites who sit an their couch and never post their bets.  it is easy to criticize but never participate

NIATROSS

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 09:16:49 AM »

Picking a horse who failed to hit the board in a 4 horse field was pretty funny.

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

How about from October 22nd, to December 14th?

You gave out restless yankee in a 4 horse field and he missed the board?

Look s like another lie from sam/macdaddi and Just like you didn't bet as much on Anddrovette as much as your next bet.

You need the attention and it has gotten really boring pointing out all of your lies over the years, so this was my last present to you maybe one day you will learn that everything you post, every member can see it. But I must be lying!!  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Have a nice life in your fantasy land. for someone who is what 62? you sure act 12.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 09:21:07 AM »

i was wondering when you would chirp in   the macdaddi peanut gallery is almost complete laughing guy laughing guy

and yes winning the other 131 of 135 and winning so much money dollar dollar is pretty funny too laughing guy

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 09:21:55 AM »

maymoral come back and join the party laughing guy

NIATROSS

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 09:47:42 AM »

i was wondering when you would chirp in   the macdaddi peanut gallery is almost complete laughing guy laughing guy

and yes winning the other 131 of 135 and winning so much money dollar dollar is pretty funny too laughing guy

You have obviously lost your sense of humor.If you cannot handle the ribbing any person deserves for picking a horse in 4 horse field who runs out get out.
If you cannot handle what you deserve why post here ?
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2012, 10:08:03 AM »

welcome back to the macdaddi peanut gallery   laughing guy laughing guy  you were missed laughing guy laughing guy  i guess you don't have a sense of humour about that.if you can't handle why post here. the same half dozen guys so obsessed with me laughing guy laughing guy it is so amusing
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 10:11:15 AM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

NIATROSS

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2012, 02:29:25 PM »

welcome back to the macdaddi peanut gallery   laughing guy laughing guy  you were missed laughing guy laughing guy  i guess you don't have a sense of humour about that.if you can't handle why post here. the same half dozen guys so obsessed with me laughing guy laughing guy it is so amusing

I have a tremendous sense of humor.

I laugh at you almost every day.The others days are a mix of pity and worry for you.
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2012, 02:37:24 PM »

I laugh at you almost every day.The others days are a mix of pity and worry for you.

You spread that around quite nicely

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2012, 03:44:47 PM »

please don't weep for me oh please don't laughing guy laughing guy

welcome back as a full member to the macdaddi peanut gallery member laughing guy i will mail you a certificate laughing guy
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 03:52:50 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

NIATROSS

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2012, 04:54:40 PM »

please don't weep for me oh please don't laughing guy laughing guy

welcome back as a full member to the macdaddi peanut gallery member laughing guy i will mail you a certificate laughing guy

You must have forgotten I am the founding father of the " NICKLES " fan club.
I have made a fortune selling loads of Nickles with pictures of you on them.
sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2012, 04:59:05 PM »

your subscription is in the mail    get a life laughing guy laughing guy  you crack me up  at least call me dimes   don't forget the rebates thumbs up
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 05:15:13 PM by sam » Report to moderator   Logged

INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2012, 07:04:40 PM »

I agree 100% with you, Niatross...  thumbs up

Every forum has a "Resident Clown"... and "wannabe" comedian.

Although a few others on Barn To Wire are in the running for those dubious monikers... there is one member that stands head & shoulders above the rest.

Laugh-A-Day "NICKELS"...  Grin

trophy  trophy  trophy
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2012, 07:07:25 PM »

Keep postin Sam......at least you post the picks.  10% rebate and the nickles DO add up. How do they miss this?

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2012, 07:17:57 PM »

thumbs up thumbs up

Maymoral

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2012, 11:51:02 PM »

How quick people forget the 31-1 shot winner, big daily double, and thousands of dollars of pick 4 winners I gave out last year.  Easily makes up for any losses I've had since.

I will be back for the 2 year olds.  Who can forget last year I picked Crime Of Passion out as the best Chicago 2 year old and announced it to everyone after the horse's FIRST QUALIFIER!  How is that for an eye for talent in the young horse?  ...and what did he do...?  Won the American National! laughing guy beer

I will return.
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2012, 12:23:07 AM »

How quick people forget the 31-1 shot winner, big daily double, and thousands of dollars of pick 4 winners I gave out last year.  Easily makes up for any losses I've had since.

I will be back for the 2 year olds.  Who can forget last year I picked Crime Of Passion out as the best Chicago 2 year old and announced it to everyone after the horse's FIRST QUALIFIER!  How is that for an eye for talent in the young horse?  ...and what did he do...?  Won the American National! laughing guy beer

I will return.

What advice have we given trainers regarding 2yr olds this spring?  Or is it to early (meaning they havn't shipped any good ones up there yet ala Erv?)  What have YOU seen?  Not what you heard......we want to bet.

handsomeharry76

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2012, 06:57:13 AM »

I will return.

and what does "picking out" a horse do for you?

do you get a percentage of the horse's earnings?

the horse was 6 for 16 on the year, paid 1 - 2, 3 - 5, 8 -5, 3 - 5, 1 - 5, and 11 - 1 after losing 6 in a row including at odds of 4 - 5, 1 - 5 and 1 - 2

I didn't see your selection of him in the selection section at 11 - 1 however I did notice your selection of him at 1 - 5 to show the evening he finished 5th:

Maymoral

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore

Lock
on: September 24, 2011, 07:41:04 PM

Reply with quoteQuote
A little risky, but I'm playing Crime Of Passion at Balmoral tonight to show. 7th race, horse #1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't mind people posting 1 - 9 shots and I don't believe anyone else does either. I do believe it bothers other people when someone posts 1 - 9 shots and then constantly call attention to themself and go look at me, I won, I'm great, I never lose. And counting a loss on the same level as a win is silly in my view as a loss counts as 20 losses when it takes 20 wins at $2.10 to make the same $2.00 you lose on a losing selection.

sam

have fun win money

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2012, 02:21:47 PM »

welcome back maymoral   i miss your chicago inside   don't mind the gutless guys who never post a selection but are quick to criticize

Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: