Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 01, 2014, 01:42:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kelly Clark Thrown Out of Saratoga  (Read 3902 times)
listening

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2012, 07:29:53 PM »

NEVER MIND HIM ,HES A BOB *** FRIEND ,
Oh ok Gotcha ....    Shocked
Report to moderator   Logged
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2012, 08:46:33 PM »

what is lb going mto do now>>
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: April 13, 2012, 08:48:28 PM »

what is lb going mto do now>>
HES GONNA SEND HER SOME MEADOWLANDS STOCK TO HELP HER OUT
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2012, 10:34:57 PM »

and let me guess...u will do the shoeing....
pezz97

« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2012, 10:52:14 PM »

Funny, you went a whole year without posting here and now here you are now that the shithole( Just like many others) is closed

How about a simple yes or no. Did you get kicked out of SARATOGA cause you shipped a horse out while the strangles outbreak was going on? It is not a hard question, but since you haven't posted in a year at this site, maybe you don't know how to read the actual question that is being presented to you!

So Let's try it again

Kelly, Can you race at SARATOGA this year or were you thrown out!!!

I know it is hard cause you are used to logging in to that other place but you managed to sign in here twice now in the past year. It is not that hard, simple yes or no will do.

Anyone with a brain knows the real answer, but we wanna hear it from you, the trainer.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 10:55:48 PM by pezz97 » Report to moderator   Logged
pezz97

« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2012, 11:03:50 PM »

Oh yeah and by the way

since when is it a prerequisite that one must've chatted with someone before they can make a comment/question? When's the last time Pigland has chatted with mark beckwith on here?
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2012, 11:04:59 PM »

Funny, you went a whole year without posting here and now here you are now that the shithole( Just like many others) is closed

How about a simple yes or no. Did you get kicked out of SARATOGA cause you shipped a horse out while the strangles outbreak was going on? It is not a hard question, but since you haven't posted in a year at this site, maybe you don't know how to read the actual question that is being presented to you!

So Let's try it again

I know it is hard cause you are used to logging in to that other place but you managed to sign in here twice now in the past year. It is not that hard, simple yes or no will do.

Anyone with a brain knows the real answer, but we wanna hear it from you, the trainer.

Pezz I have often noticed that on forums such as this when people try and avoid answering a direct question, somethin' is dreadfully wrong.
listening

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2012, 11:22:39 PM »

Pezz I have often noticed that on forums such as this when people try and avoid answering a direct question, somethin' is dreadfully wrong.
Lmao !  Ohhhhh Yessss ....   Somethin is DREADFULLY WRONG !!!     maroon    U Guys AREN'T SERIOUSLY 4 real are You ?  Please say No, as Ur Really Cracking Me up right now !!   laughing guy
pezz97

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2012, 11:26:26 PM »

Lmao !  Ohhhhh Yessss ....   Somethin is DREADFULLY WRONG !!!     maroon    U Guys AREN'T SERIOUSLY 4 real are You ?  Please say No, as Ur Really Cracking Me up right now !!   laughing guy
Answer the question

Did you get thrown out of Saratoga. Really simple, yes or no?

Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2012, 11:28:14 PM »

I was gonna add something to hide in front of dreadfully wrong but you beat me to it.

One last time Yes or No.
listening

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2012, 11:30:12 PM »

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
pezz97

« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2012, 11:31:52 PM »

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Like I thought, just like all of your friends avoid the question. We all know it is true and you can't admit it. Now try somewhere else with your ,200 batting average
listening

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2012, 11:39:26 PM »

Like I thought, just like all of your friends avoid the question. We all know it is true and you can't admit it. Now try somewhere else with your ,200 batting average

head shake  Im like all My Friends because I'm Not answering 2 Ur Foolish Thread that U started ?   laughing guy  Its common Knowledge the ? Ur asking Fool ... I mean Super Pez !   thumbs up  & My Trainer NOT Batting Average is Jus Fine .. Whatever it is @ the Moment !  Do Ur HomeWork B4 U make Statements Then it wouldnt b considered HENNING !!  doh doh doh     laughing guy laughing guy
pezz97

« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2012, 11:41:11 PM »

head shake  Im like all My Friends because I'm Not answering 2 Ur Foolish Thread that U started ?   laughing guy  Its common Knowledge the ? Ur asking Fool ... I mean Super Pez !   thumbs up  & My Trainer NOT Batting Average is Jus Fine .. Whatever it is @ the Moment !  Do Ur HomeWork B4 U make Statements Then it wouldnt b considered HENNING !!  doh doh doh     laughing guy laughing guy
Answer given....

Kelly Clark will not be racing at Saratoga the rest of the year. And after what I heard she did, good thing for the rest of the real horseman there......
listening

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2012, 11:51:18 PM »

Answer given....

Kelly Clark will not be racing at Saratoga the rest of the year. And after what I heard she did, good thing for the rest of the real horseman there......
Lmao !!  Its a Good Thing That U Suuuuuper Pezz brought the Light on this Subject with all Ur Heroic Powers for all 2 Read, & Brought Me 2 Justice in this HorsePersons World ....  The Sad part is that I really Think that U THINK U are Clark Kent .....     laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy  Sorry but I'm Through Entertaining You !  Please move on 2 Ur Next Breaking Story !   screwy  This is WHYyyyyy I DONT Post, Wacko's like You !   bang head
pezz97

« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2012, 11:55:32 PM »

And Finally, what kind of horse person could do this? Strangles is a serious thing, and when you are batting .200 you try anything.

What is the sad part is that she had no regards for other horses, or people in the game. She tried to get a horse out of there to race and make money, whether the horse was affected or not.

Screw everyone else, I don't care how my horse is or what will happen to the other horses, let's make some cash.

She is really a nobody, but is a friend of all the outcast who recently signed up so I had to make the post. This is the type of people they all are. Nobody's who give a shit about no one and don't care

Lmao !!  Its a Good Thing That U Suuuuuper Pezz brought the Light on this Subject with all Ur Heroic Powers for all 2 Read, & Brought Me 2 Justice in this HorsePersons World ....  The Sad part is that I really Think that U THINK U are Clark Kent .....     laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy  Sorry but I'm Through Entertaining You !  Please move on 2 Ur Next Breaking Story !   screwy  This is WHYyyyyy I DONT Post, Wacko's like You !   bang head
You didn't post here cause you were to busy at that other site. You only signed up here cause it got shut down and the minute it was back up you paid no attention to this place.

Now it is done for good, you come back.

You are what is wrong with this game and deserve to get called out for the scumbag that you are
listening

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2012, 12:13:13 AM »

And Finally, what kind of horse person could do this? Strangles is a serious thing, and when you are batting .200 you try anything.

What is the sad part is that she had no regards for other horses, or people in the game. She tried to get a horse out of there to race and make money, whether the horse was affected or not.

Screw everyone else, I don't care how my horse is or what will happen to the other horses, let's make some cash.

She is really a nobody, but is a friend of all the outcast who recently signed up so I had to make the post. This is the type of people they all are. Nobody's who give a shit about no one and don't care

You didn't post here cause you were to busy at that other site. You only signed up here cause it got shut down and the minute it was back up you paid no attention to this place.

Now it is done for good, you come back.

You are what is wrong with this game and deserve to get called out for the scumbag that you are
Boooo Hooo Hooo .... Oh Please Stop ! Ur Really Hurting My Feelings with all Ur Facts that Ur FACTING OUT !! Lmao !  So Sorry but as I said I'm done with Your Know so Much Replys ... But in the Future U should MAYBE do Ur HomeWork B4 U Post, as Ur looking like a TRUE FOOL @ the Moment Stating what U find 2 b Facts that ARENT !  Sorry 2 break it 2 You & Bust Ur Bubble !   laughing guy     Do Me a Favor & POOF B GONE !  As I'm going 2 b with You !  It was Fun !   Wink
pezz97

« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2012, 12:19:48 AM »

Boooo Hooo Hooo .... Oh Please Stop ! Ur Really Hurting My Feelings with all Ur Facts that Ur FACTING OUT !! Lmao !  So Sorry but as I said I'm done with Your Know so Much Replys ... But in the Future U should MAYBE do Ur HomeWork B4 U Post, as Ur looking like a TRUE FOOL @ the Moment Stating what U find 2 b Facts that ARENT !  Sorry 2 break it 2 You & Bust Ur Bubble !   laughing guy     Do Me a Favor & POOF B GONE !  As I'm going 2 b with You !  It was Fun !   Wink
Ok

I will try this one more time. Do you want me to type it slower, or in all CAPS so you can read it???

We Will do both

K e l l y, d i d y o u g e t t h r o w n o u t o f s a r a t o g o g a?

Or how about this

KELLY DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT GET THROWN OUT OF SARATOGA???

Y e S o R n O?HuhHuh
Wings

« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2012, 04:12:43 AM »

wow Pezz, I never knew you to be a trouble maker.. why do you even care anyway?  You're in Chicago.  Starting trouble with someone in Saratoga is starting trouble with someone just for the sake of starting trouble.  It's doing the same shit you accuse people like Juice and Pig of doing all the time.  Just sayin'
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2012, 05:23:28 AM »

It's doing the same shit you accuse people like Juice and Pig of doing all the time.  Just sayin'

That doesn't stop you from being pally wally and  poor baby upto
Pig or JJ. Just sayin'.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2012, 06:37:39 AM »

So Let's try it again

CAN SEAN CAMPLE OR BOB *** RACE AT SARATOGO OR WERE THEY THROWN OUT? JUST A SIMPLE YES OR NO!!!!!
Robat

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2012, 06:45:03 AM »

Pezz or anyone else who is really interested, just wait a couple more weeks and if she has no horses entered there the question will be answered...

It is hard to believe anyone would ship a horse out of a situation like they had in Saratoga, putting scores of horses at risk...

pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2012, 06:50:00 AM »

Pezz or anyone else who is really interested, just wait a couple more weeks and if she has no horses entered there the question will be answered...

It is hard to believe anyone would ship a horse out of a situation like they had in Saratoga, putting scores of horses at risk...

ITS ALL LIES .CLARK IS THE MOST HONEST PERSON IN RACING!!!!HOOVER AND COGAN HAD A PLAN FOR HER STALLS!!!!

pezz97

« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2012, 06:54:25 AM »

wow Pezz, I never knew you to be a trouble maker.. why do you even care anyway?  You're in Chicago.  Starting trouble with someone in Saratoga is starting trouble with someone just for the sake of starting trouble.  It's doing the same shit you accuse people like Juice and Pig of doing all the time.  Just sayin'
Wings, I care cause this puts a lot of horses at risk at other places!!! How anyone could even consider doing this is just unreal.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2012, 06:57:26 AM »

Wings, I care cause this puts a lot of horses at risk at other places!!! How anyone could even consider doing this is just unreal.
did bob *** tell you this? yes or no will be enough
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: